Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

AlbieQuirky posted:

Yes, but you disagree with other people, too. Like, flat-Earthers aren't necessarily Nazis. Or those shoeless dudes who tell you weed cures cancer, they definitely aren't Nazis.

I generally think people who say they're Nazis, who display Nazi symbols, who quote Hitler, and who shout "Sieg Heil!" are Nazis. Maybe that's just me, though.

I think of it as kind of a rectangle-square relationship: not everyone I disagree with is a Nazi, but Nazis are people I disagree with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SatansOnion posted:

I think of it as kind of a rectangle-square relationship: not everyone I disagree with is a Nazi, but Nazis are people I disagree with.

A lot of people don't make that distinction, that's the problem.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

PCOS Bill posted:

A lot of people don't make that distinction, that's the problem.

Sounds like nazi talk to me. :toughguy:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm the leg that's twice the width of the other leg.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Jerry Cotton posted:

That's not a leg, that's the other knife he bought that day.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wish I was cool enough to own a giant pocket knife. :smith:

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused
Going back a few pages, who makes all the felt sex dolls, is there just one supplier or just one accepted pattern they all use? I thought it was just from that one pic but it now seems that all the realdoll meet ups are half Bianca owners and the other half have Prairie Dawn with a snatch.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

"He was poured into his overalls like cream cheese frosting in a pastry bag. He flashed me a train wreck of a grin and asked if I wanted to see his knife. 'It's a big one,' he said, with a hint of arousal."

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

I'm the stress testing that was included in the manufacturing of the shoulder strap buckles.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
He looks like a redneck Final Fantasy character.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

aw he looks so happy :shobon:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Screaming Idiot posted:

He looks like a Redneck Rampage character.

Redneck Rampage

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Randaconda posted:

I wish I was cool enough to own a giant pocket knife. :smith:

Heck I'd settle for just the giant pocket.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Screaming Idiot posted:

He looks like a redneck Final Fantasy character.

I'd totally play a Final Fantasy where all the characters were obese rednecks.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

I can't stop visualizing the knife suddenly swinging shut and slicing his gut off.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

Gout is gross.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Jerry Cotton posted:

Maybe he lost his leg in an accident to the diabeetus and just stuck his panniculus into the empty pants leg, tied a boot on, and called it a day.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Sunswipe posted:

I'd totally play a Final Fantasy where all the characters were obese rednecks.

"Y'all know it's the dang Shinra's fault! It's always been the dang Shinra's fault, y'hear?"

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
President Deling's gonna take are gunblades! :bahgawd:

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Sic Semper Goon posted:

"Y'all know it's the dang Sharia's fault! It's always been the dang Sharia's fault, y'hear?"

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

Leroy Dennui posted:

President Deling's gonna take are gunblades! :bahgawd:

Esthar's gonna build a wall!

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Old clip of fat, drunk, mumbling Oliver Reed arguing semi-coherently about feminism is simultaneously sort of AUG and kind of sad to watch.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Is he drinking straight vermouth?

HUMANOID ORGANISM
Apr 1, 2017

100% AUTHENTIC
CARBON RICH STRUCTURE
I;m thinking about thos Chocobos

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is he drinking straight vermouth?

I believe so. Later in the programme he left to use the bathroom, then came back, got more to drink and started trying to snog Kate Millett (who later asked for a copy of the tape to show to her friends).

klugman
Jan 28, 2009

redneck euthanasia device

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They should bring back debate shows where everyone drinks and talks over each other. I really like it.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

They should bring back debate shows where everyone drinks and talks over each other. I really like it.

That episode there with Reed was one of the last nails in its coffin, unfortunately, though it got a number of one-off revivals for the next decade afterwards.

After Dark had all sorts on, of course. They'd give most people a platform. They once got Tom O'Carroll on to see if he could argue his case. If you don't know who that is, look him up because he's a pretty AUG guy in his own right.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wheat Loaf posted:

That episode there with Reed was one of the last nails in its coffin, unfortunately, though it got a number of one-off revivals for the next decade afterwards.

After Dark had all sorts on, of course. They'd give most people a platform. They once got Tom O'Carroll on to see if he could argue his case. If you don't know who that is, look him up because he's a pretty AUG guy in his own right.

Well now I know that the Paedophile Information Exchange and Ipce are things that existed/exist. I hate this world sometimes.

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012

Wheat Loaf posted:

They once got Tom O'Carroll on to see if he could argue his case. If you don't know who that is, look him up because he's a pretty AUG guy in his own right.

Holy poo poo. I'm not even going to link the more modern video I found of him defending his case. What the hell?

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

If god is still alive i will personally kill him.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
At first i was like "why didn't he just turn the unicorn horn into the vape mouthpie..... ohhh" then I committed suicide.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

The greatest of username/post combos.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znqUvjyetDc

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Hihohe posted:

If god is still alive i will personally kill him.

there is no god. im certain of it now

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Zipperelli. posted:

The greatest of username/post combos.

Yeah, that might be unbeatable.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
He's laying on a fursuit.

• Locked thread