Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
"Mr. Kelly cannot stop Mr. Trump from binge-watching Fox News, which aides describe as the president’s primary source of information gathering. But Mr. Trump does not have a web browser on his phone, and does not use a laptop, so he was dependent on aides like Stephen K. Bannon, his former chief strategist, to hand-deliver printouts of articles from conservative media outlets.
Now Mr. Kelly has thinned out his package of printouts so much that Mr. Trump plaintively asked a friend recently where The Daily Caller, Breitbart and Ed Balls were."

LMAO just now reading this: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/01/us/politics/john-kelly-trump.html

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/903834151689867264

UFOTacoMan has issued a correction as of 06:47 on Sep 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

I really want to read his Twitter shitfit when he finds out that his foundation is currently frozen due to the NY AG's investigation of it and he has to actually front the donation with his own money.

or he pays it out of campaign funds and Mueller starts coming through that minefield too.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Weeping Wound posted:

TRONC!!!!!!!!!!! :supaburn:

somehow, it is still possible to exchange human dollars for shares of TRONC!!,,

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Jose posted:

i drank too much rum last night and now i don't feel so good

goondolences my goon sir no one likes the too-much-liquor sloshy tum tum

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

my dude has a pissed off Michael Ironside look goin' on here, like he just beat the poo poo out of 3 guys at once

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

you have to balance out the rum w/ ginger beer, thx

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

"Mr. Kelly cannot stop Mr. Trump from binge-watching Fox News, which aides describe as the president’s primary source of information gathering. But Mr. Trump does not have a web browser on his phone, and does not use a laptop, so he was dependent on aides like Stephen K. Bannon, his former chief strategist, to hand-deliver printouts of articles from conservative media outlets.
Now Mr. Kelly has thinned out his package of printouts so much that Mr. Trump plaintively asked a friend recently where The Daily Caller, Breitbart and Ed Balls were."

LMAO just now reading this: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/01/us/politics/john-kelly-trump.html

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/903834151689867264

fake news how does he not have a web browser?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

shiksa posted:

goondolences my goon sir no one likes the too-much-liquor sloshy tum tum

i'm more afflicted by the i'm real tired and have a dry mouth but can't get out of bed bit

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

god i hate the uk so much
they are several hrs ahead of us but they didnt even bother to warn us about 9/11 or anything
allies my rear end

being in the future we were aware that america deserved 9/11

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

a helpful bear posted:

can you imagine trmup using the internet for anything but twitter

like imagine him googling something to gain knowledge or understanding about a topic

can you really picture that

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lmao the preisdent doesnt know how to use an internet browser

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

a helpful bear posted:

his personal phone is apparently some ancient android piece of poo poo so it might have somehow got the web browser deleted or something

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
What is a million dollars against the repair effort of flooding over an area bigger than New Jersey?

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

That story about him dictating tweets might actually be true if thats the case. Are there any pictures of what phone trump uses?

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

alternatively he might just not know what the button that says "Chrome" does and never presses it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
prez doesn't use computers I guess he's dumb?

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

That story about him dictating tweets might actually be true if thats the case. Are there any pictures of what phone trump uses?

The whole reason behind 140 character limit was because of text message limits. Maybe he's still tweeting out on a clamshell or something??

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

prez doesn't use computers I guess he's dumb?

hes smart enough to not email

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
just imagine that the only time you interacted with websites was via printouts but you're extremely on twitter.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

SpaceGoku posted:

his personal phone is apparently some ancient android piece of poo poo so it might have somehow got the web browser deleted or something

let me guess it's probably insanely insecure

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Lol she was just running in with gossip to trigger him all day
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/903817560625438721

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I still submit -T thinks Twitter is like siri for governing.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

shiksa posted:

let me guess it's probably insanely insecure

but enough about trump

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

SpaceGoku posted:

yeah apparently its some secret service issued phone that doesn't have a browser so I buy that he doesn't have one

they used to make Obama use a secret service issued ancient Blackberry

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

GobiasIndustries posted:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lol i realized i was lobbing one up there after i posted.

it is kinda amazing that even if 90% of the stories about trump that are out there are fake, he still comes out as the strangest, dumbest, and least competent person ever.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

that's one hell of an image in that tweet

it's doubly funny because omarosa is kind of like kush and ivanka and given disproportionate sway over trump, only instead of having walk-in privileges for being his daughter it's because she was on the apprentice that one time, which is effectively the same thing i think

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
thinking about how many tool bars trump would have installed on a computer web browser.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

power jogging up and down the neighborhood block on yer heelies and sweathood then having a lite paleo lunch very nice i can see it now

tres suburban-chic non

quit dreamin and get yer head outta the clouds ya windae likker

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

thinking about how many tool bars trump would have installed on a computer web browser.

one, twitter

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

somehow has 15 bonzai buddies on screen simultaneously

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Heelies are really cool. I don't have them but I'm jealous that kids get to have them.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Salt Fish posted:

Heelies are really cool. I don't have them but I'm jealous that kids get to have them.

i wanna get those soap grinding shoes

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jose posted:

i'm more afflicted by the i'm real tired and have a dry mouth but can't get out of bed bit

got any skunk or hash?? if u can get some, drink a couple 2 straighten out and then go acquire ur gear and return home and smoke it all while taking a bath

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress you monkie

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

GobiasIndustries posted:

quote:

“The trains are now running on time,” Trump’s friend and confidant Tom Barrack boasted to the Times of White House restructuring efforts in May. Two months later, Priebus was out of a job after routine public humiliation inflicted and sanctioned by Trump himself.
lol and :thunk: at all parts of this

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
trump gets a new computer. "folks, have you seen this dancing baby? amazing things on the computer"

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
When we do the Trump Thread christmas exchange get me a pair of heelies please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

got any skunk or hash?? if u can get some, drink a couple 2 straighten out and then go acquire ur gear and return home and smoke it all while taking a bath

this all sounds real good but weed gives me crippling anxiety lol

• Locked thread