Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Kayn transform at 16 minutes is probably the fastest I've seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Odo flashing and still getting hit with the shockwave...

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

this may have been one of the games where bork ashe is good

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

nuclear went full loving bonobo there

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Rekkles gonna backdoor loving hell.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

This might be the only good EU game ever played

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i looked away and rekkles was solo ending what happened

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
Nuclear with the set up and the terrible throw all at once. He's coming across as super bad this series

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
lol

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Just lol at that whole fight and end

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Lol what

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
h2k = eu KT

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Luna Was Here posted:

i looked away and rekkles was solo ending what happened

H2K happened.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
Man who would have thought the Cho pick that only led to complete failure before would be a complete failure

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
h2 ... what??

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

H2K really, really needs a sports psychologist.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Haytch Poo Gay

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

OK get hype for Aurelion Sol.

E: I like how even Pastrytime was losing interest in Dignitas mid way through the introductions.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Folks its time to watch the wretched cowards and thieves "CLG" do their best to make scarra's ghost turn over in it's fat grave.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Wow the crowd is already burning aphromoo's jersey what the hell

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

You'd think FNC just won a tournament or something.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Ah we're receiving reports that Aphromoo's family has received their first death threat, amazing.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Wow how'd they get that car inside the stadium and why'd they flip it over and light it on fire

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
servaetes answer for yourself right now

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Who's the guy in the crowd who just screamed that the dignitas logo is "a fackin queeah"

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

When they introduced coach cop the entire crowd went insane cheering and clapping for Cop.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
I already miss the deafening French crowd and ridiculous bread man.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Clgs draft lol

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
lol @ Aphromoo's dye job

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Does shrimp know about catchup xp or

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I will say this: considering how badly OmarGod got loving ruined by Lira, he's holding on admirably against Shrimp's Elise.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

c l o w n f i e s t a

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

shrimp has been rando fighting & invading all game with pushed lanes & getting nothing from it

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Outjungled by Omargod

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

hahahaha

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

WHAT THE gently caress IS GOING ON

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Shrimp is so poo poo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
what a game between the two best teams in the world

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

That whole fight was over a blue buff. A BLUE BUFF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

That was, what, three summoner spells to secure loving blue buff?