Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

cargo cult posted:

gently caress off creep
I wish to gently caress the racism out of them with their enthusiastic consent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
A man can't even advocate for white genocide anymore without getting labeled a creep smdh :rolleyes:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I'm a creep

Caucasian
Race
Exterminated
Enjoyably
Pleasurable

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Reminder that that dumb pointing finger thing is an alt right signal thing

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

None of the things I said were meant to be hard and fast signifiers but taken in context they're a good tip that you're looking at a Nazi

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I think that how-to-spot-a-fascist video has 'em triggered hard.

this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk

if you haven't watched it, please take the the twenty minutes and do it and pay attention to those finger emoji...

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I go to forums and see the comments

it's unfair to say such things and then not provide the comments so I decided to see what /pol/ thinks

because it's /pol/ and ContraPoints is trans like 80% of the comments are just making GBS threads on her because she's trans

quote:

Apparently a few nazi larpers are controlling the entire right. Will the left never understand that their retardation is what is causing centrists to go further right?

quote:

quote:

she just whines and crys that pepe and memes are nazi symbols
so basically shes retarded, like all women

quote:

Does this tranny bitch not realize that the Southern strategy was a useless failure? Nixon didn't even win the South in the 1960s. It was with George Wallace and in some counties Hubert Humphrey. Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton won the South in their first terms in office. He would know this if he did more digging.

quote:

He makes simplistic points pre-digested for Twitter, has surrendered truth for spectacle and I wonder if he cares at all anymore. This video is a good example of what I'm talking about : no mention of the civic nationalist moment, refusal to acknowledge (or downright lack of knowledge of) fascist theorists who didn't care about jews and disregarded race in favour of pro-colonialist/imperialist resurgences.

quote:

Being a tranny or being a gay submissive is taking the easy way out.

Being a man is a struggle. Your entire life is about self-improvement, competition, and suffering. I'm glad that I was born a man because of this, working hard to learn skills and earning adoration from people and not given it for free has made me a better person.

Had I just offered my rear end in a top hat to a rich older gentleman at the age of 18 and/or grown titties to make people fall in love with me, I would've ended up becoming a very shallow person.

quote:

I stopped watching when it started calling Lauren Southern a fascist.

Good video editing though I guess.

quote:

LOL dont self insert you fuckin homo, you've probably never even been to a rally, and if you have you probably just hid among your braindead brothers with your deus vult shield made of cardboard

quote:

why is her channel called contrapoints when they're mainstream points?

I hope she does know that dispite there being a significant population of anti-SJW's online, in fact the majority of young people in America are SJW's?

quote:

How does this mentally deranged playing make believe frankenstein have so many likes compared to dislikes? How does this transmonster have the audacity to think that anything IT says is valid or worthy of taking note?
>How to recognize a fascist: someone who doesn't pump their body full of chemicals and play dress up like an insane human being

quote:

At some point in that video he acknowledges the actual possibility of a game plan posted by a leaf on this board and wishes the left was smart enough to even think of such a plan instead of just larping. Its just a small hint of self reflection he probably didn't even realize.

quote:

>western culture is a dog whiste for white race

This is the kind of schizophrenia-tier delusion we are up against with the left.

quote:

why do you post thiss hit? They are living in a loving echo chamber right now. look at the loving comment section. Do you honestly believe /pol/ can overwhelm them with red pills in loving youtube comments?

Its all the same bullshit over and over again. They miss the point as always and blind themselves to the white genocide around them.

quote:

quote:

Other than the questionable definition of fascism, (((she))) does have a lot of insight into alt-right propaganda tactics. They target isolated depressed individuals (not unlike those here) and give them meaning and self-worth through nationalism.

I like this quote from Schopenhauer:
"The cheapest sort of pride is national pride; for if a man is proud of his own nation, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen. The man who is endowed with important personal qualities will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects his own nation falls short, since their failings will be constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud adopts, as a last resource, pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and glad to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority."
Or it could just be that blacks and browns are destroying our countries and we want it to stop.

quote:

You could also try pointing out that these are ad-hominem attacks, and that just because something is such that a Nazi would agree with it doesn't necessarily mean that it's wrong. Anti-smoking campaigns and animal's rights are good examples of this, and a slightly more controversial example may be the use of nationalism to improve fertility. Or just the concept of nationalism in general - only the weak despise strength.

quote:

That is the thing he does not realize that when this "fascist" speech is allowed to be heard it actually convinces people. Or maybe he does realize and wants it shut down because the message is not some disgusting tranny libshit thing that only really appeals to tiny minority of people. So he basically has no grasp with understanding healthy male psychology that is attracted to what he refers as "fascism" (in reality just actual conservatism). Which makes sense since he himself is a male with some twisted broken male psychology.

the funniest thing though is the poster(s) that were in the various threads always accusing the OP of being ContraPoints herself. it got so bad that they went and made a thread on another board to complain about it and this clear, thoughtful, useful image was posted

thanks /pol/, that was helpful

now I'm gonna go drink a gallon or two of beer or something because jesus I'm only used to freep levels of bullshit not 4chan and I think I overdid it

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

These guys did the same kind of reactive denials when Angela Nagle's book came out. Not sure who they're trying to impress when they're just lying to each other.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
Contra is very brave, if I were trans and made extremely accurate nazi videos, I would be afraid of being accosted at some point in the future by a gay mestizo nazi dressed up as an Eichmann pony demanding me to rail them while they cried to wagner.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

9/10 of those guys are mad that they want to gently caress him.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Uhhhhh what's up with that pronoun buddy

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

None of the things I said were meant to be hard and fast signifiers but taken in context they're a good tip that you're looking at a Nazi

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
"we cannot be infiltrated or subverted" - /po/

*makes a thread about how it's gay to clean your rear end*

*a week later all of /po/ smells like poo poo cause it's now gay to clean your rear end*

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

that's a waggle, buddy.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Darkman Fanpage posted:

that's a waggle, buddy.

actually it's a double point.

he is a super double nazi.

:colbert:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Good thing I didn't say literally everyone who makes that gesture is a Nazi

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Good thing I didn't say literally everyone who makes that gesture is a Nazi

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

literally everyone who makes that gesture is a Nazi

just jokes btw

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

freckle posted:

just jokes btw

Jokes are a decadent affectation of the bourgeoisie comrade

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Dreddout posted:

Anime avatars are either Nazis or Commies

There is literally nothing in between

I feel weird doing the ok sign nowadays because of the off chance it might be taken as Nazi Signalling

I just got this cool Twin Peaks keychain with the owl cave ring symbol on it and now I have found out that it's a rune used by nazis. they ruin loving everything.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Thanks for stating facts that weren't in dispute, care to back up your claim that they smashed the camera because they were ashamed of what they were doing (they weren't and what does shame have to do with literally anything anyway)

Well, you said they weren't doing anything illegal, so that fact was in dispute. And they chose right when the guy was being assaulted to start stealing cameras and destroying SD cards, so it's not unreasonable to say it was because they were ashamed.

KomradeX posted:

Because liberals font actually believe in anything they think they can call people hypocrites for not living up to their standard for "honesty." It's just like their hate of Snowden. They want people to get punished for doing the right thing

Snowden is a patriot and unlike antifa he stays true to his ideals no matter what.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Uhhhhh what's up with that pronoun buddy

Nice try, but Contrapoints doesn't have a preferred pronoun :smug:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Well, you said they weren't doing anything illegal, so that fact was in dispute. And they chose right when the guy was being assaulted to start stealing cameras and destroying SD cards, so it's not unreasonable to say it was because they were ashamed.

Snowden is a patriot and unlike antifa he stays true to his ideals no matter what.

That's not what I said and that is an unreasonable assumption especially when there is a much more valid and reasonable assumption which I've provided you with many times that you have yet to address

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Huh. Okay. Word. I did not know that

Jackie fuckin owns tho for real

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jeb! Repetition posted:

shut up and gently caress off already

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

quit causing multi-page derails with your dumbass liberal tautologies

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
As someone who's friends with a ton of dentists and orthodontists, Contrapoints has a smile that would make all of them swoon over how picture perfect her smile is.

That's my hot take.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Some of her best videos are response videos that she plays as seduction scenes, which is the perfect way to do a response video because it simultaneously ridicules and insults a homophobic turd like Armoured Sceptic who would be terrified to receive a come-on from a trans person or a man (her earliest ones are from before she realized she was trans).

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

She does now. she started transitioning last month. Before that you were correct though.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Jeb what ideals do you think antifa have that they are betraying

Like let's start with that

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Jeb what ideals do you think antifa have that they are betraying

Like let's start with that

Make a thread to discuss antifa. Pener is right in spite of himself that this derail's been going on too long.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Make a thread to discuss antifa. Pener is right in spite of himself that this derail's been going on too long.

yeah so gently caress off jeb!

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Lmbo gently caress you you coward you're the one who wants to gnash your teeth about how bad antifa are, you make it. Don't start poo poo and then not finish it you trash gently caress

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Lmbo gently caress you you coward you're the one who wants to gnash your teeth about how bad antifa are, you make it. Don't start poo poo and then not finish it you trash gently caress

It would make more sense for the person who's in it and knows more about it, to make it.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Jeb! is a mess

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Jeb! Repetition posted:

It would make more sense for the person who's in it and knows more about it, to make it.

Wrap your lips around a shotgun

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Jeb what ideals do you think the monolithic organization and hive mind known as antifa has besides "anti fascism"

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I don't think I can clap for Jeb! on this one, no.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Wrap your lips around a shotgun

dont do this dickeye -_-

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Darkman Fanpage posted:

dont do this dickeye -_-

gently caress you Gary

Adbot