Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

A lot of goat farms will keep a single llama around to act as a guard. They're big and very protective of the goats, and they'll fight off coyotes or anything else that tries to get at them.

They used mules for that back in the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Hi cuck, I'm Spudd.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Deteriorata posted:

What about pineapple on hats

Just reminds me of what an rear end in a top hat Abe was, and then I just get sad. There wasn't even any kind of schadenfreude on what a stupid rear end in a top hat he was. Only sadness.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

FactsAreUseless posted:

A lot of goat farms will keep a single llama around to act as a guard. They're big and very protective of the goats, and they'll fight off coyotes or anything else that tries to get at them.

Smart money's on alpacas though. They're llamas that don't spit.

Other features include fantastic wool and their rich language that they use to communicate amongst one another, and I swear this is not me talking poo poo about sheep again but which sounds precisely like a dude easing into a chaise lounge while enjoying a double fistful of hot dogs with his best friend Billy the pig.

e: vvvvvvv ayyyyyyyy awesome.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 22:39 on Sep 2, 2017

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

You have to be careful using llamas or alpacas to guard sheep or goats because if they don't have the right temperament they will end up smothering their protectees to death while trying to gently caress them. Donkeys are generally good because apparently they just hate dogs/coyotes/wolves and naturally want to murder them.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Like, my dude, please. Ask yourself.

Is there any reason you need to look like that, exactly?

Sure fair enough man, I'm sold, who ain't sold?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I call you Frampt, you woolly ham noodle.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
He's corduroy.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
is there a Cuck-to-X wordfilter for Chrome yet?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Foxhound posted:

If it also included snowflake I'd be on board.

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you

Pookah posted:

They left out self-medicating to block the pain.

('totally scuttered' is irish slang for getting really really drunk, like completely banjaxed, polluted, mauldy drunk)

In NY, you gotta ask questions

https://imgur.com/gallery/SJpOW

kakotheres has a new favorite as of 23:55 on Sep 2, 2017

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

GCU Quelle Suprise posted:

In NY, you gotta ask questions

I still have to ask questions, as I have never heard banjaxed, or mauldy used as words.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

PCOS Bill posted:

I love zoos

WHY HAVENT YOU BEEN BANNED YOU HITLER gently caress

MORE LIKE NAZOOS

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you

RFC2324 posted:

I still have to ask questions, as I have never heard banjaxed, or mauldy used as words.

You have the grand chance to watch this 39yo who spent 3 years kicking Matlab's rear end struggling with android apps to post a photo on SA. I bet this rules for everyone who isn't me :D

kakotheres has a new favorite as of 00:32 on Sep 3, 2017

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Karate Bastard posted:

I call you Frampt, you woolly ham noodle.

Name the alpaca Frampt and the llama Kaathe.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Don't dead
Le Le

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:eyepoop:

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum

Karate Bastard posted:

Smart money's on alpacas though. They're llamas that don't spit.

:wrong: We have alpacas at my school's farm plot and they spit all the loving time, especially when they're eating.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Foxhound posted:

Picnic Princess posted:

If it also included snowflake I'd be on board.

I dunno about that, but here is something even better.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

MizPiz posted:

I'm starting to think that Miracles song isn't bullshit...

https://twitter.com/Shitty_Future/status/904062347261698053

That's a good tweeter.

https://twitter.com/Shitty_Future/status/894929791878651904

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

MizPiz posted:

I'm starting to think that Miracles song isn't bullshit...

https://twitter.com/Shitty_Future/status/904062347261698053

lmaooooooooo

This + Internet of poo poo are my favorite things when it comes to highlighting how stupid this era is.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I've heard the reason that Alpacas and Llamas love Goats is because they're not clever enough to realize they're looking at a different but similarly shaped species instead of their own babbys :kimchi:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Choco1980 posted:

I've heard the reason that Alpacas and Llamas love Goats is because they're not clever enough to realize they're looking at a different but similarly shaped species instead of their own babbys :kimchi:

Kids are cute.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

The thing is that the Steam games were all of the Train Simulator DLC.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Choco1980 posted:

You can only have one Llama though, if you get multiple they'll bond with each other instead of the sheep/goats.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Isn't it butter?
Isn't it spreadable?

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

"Kukki!"*

*Translator's Note: "Kukki" is Japanese for "Cookies"

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

RatHat posted:

You can only have one Llama though, if you get multiple they'll bond with each other instead of the sheep/goats.
There's a chemistry joke here.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I've seen this one a few times already and I still don't get it

TeamJesus
Sep 21, 2006

He died for your sins...
Now he's back for your
BRAINS!

Ziv Zulander posted:

I've seen this one a few times already and I still don't get it

loss.jpg

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Of course

Inepta Lacerta
Nov 20, 2012

Really quite silly indeed.

Instant Jellyfish posted:

They're sheep and you know it :argh: Also hail satan.

<Lots of sheep>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZlfbep2LdU ?

Might be cows, though.

cnut
May 3, 2016

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

RFC2324 posted:

'Banjaxed' when used about things means completely wrecked, damaged beyond repair and when used for people means very tired or very drunk. Now that I think about it, I don't think it really exists in any other grammatical form; like, you can't actively banjax something, it can only have become banjaxed.
'Mauldy' (first syllable is like Mao of the little red book) is a variant of mouldy and means something is very nasty - a person can be described as mauldy-looking (ugly), a food can be mauldy-tasting (horrible) and if you are mauldy drunk then you are very messily drunk.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
One thing I've learned from Australian slang is that any collection of English syllables you don't recognise is probably a slang term for getting extremely drunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Inescapable Duck posted:

One thing I've learned from Australian slang is that any collection of English syllables you don't recognise is probably a slang term for getting extremely drunk.

It doesn't even need to be existing slang, you just make up random nonsense words and it still works exactly the same.

"Oi Bazza, come over on Tuesday arvo and we'll get totally splonking mollywobbled!"
"Yeahhhhh mate, let's get fuckin' flundunkled!"

Perfectly cromulent. If any Australian heard that exchange they wouldn't have the slightest doubt what was being discussed.