Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
i for one dont hate russ. feel free to use htis opportunity to poo poo on me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

you fucker, he does the camera thing, in the videos

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Fellatio del Toro posted:

you fucker, he does the camera thing, in the videos

it's loving great

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
sometimes russ is good

other times? bad

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

i love russ. russ is good.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

i fre*king love Polygon.com and talking about it

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
I, for one, am starting to doubt if this thread ever had good posts.

This one included.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

The thread in games sunk like a rock, we should keep the polygon stuff in here and tell that dude who hated it to cope.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I don't care about that stuff so I'm going to unbookmark the thread please. Does anyone now how to unbookmark a thread on the Android app.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

yeah actually they will posted:

I don't care about that stuff so I'm going to unbookmark the thread please. Does anyone now how to unbookmark a thread on the Android app.

Hold down on the thread in the index I think

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Thank you that worked.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Follow Clint (@doccurm) on Twitter because he's just as sweet there as in TAZ.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I had to mute him because he needs to quote tweet like everything he sees

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

That sounds like Clint, alright :shobon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC_18Zbs-VY

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
Hey, guys. I'm not sure if all of you know this, but Griffin made tons of really cool music for The Adventure Zone :v:

I had some free time to do music stuff today, so I started tooling around and put together a sort of bombastic film score interpretation of "Arms Outstretched." The original is one of my favorite tracks, and it gets me pumped every time it starts playing.

I'm still thinking about other tracks to take a whack at the next time I get a chance. I'm open to suggestions, but I'm probably just going to do an overblown epic orchestral/choral rendition of the Fantasy Costco jingle or something.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
there's a new monster factory on facebook? or something? what?

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Relin posted:

there's a new monster factory on facebook? or something? what?

It was only like 5 minutes long and I've gotta be honest, I didn't even make it the full 5 minutes due to the super offputting editing.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
Their wholesome good boy image is being seized by evil facebook and polygon to make a quick buck :ohdear:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

The editing is bad, but not enough to invalidate the 5 minutes of good McElroy riffing.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
I'm relistening to the Adventure Zone and in Petals to the Metal there are these gray figures that Taako sees in the ethereal plane. What was their deal? I forgot

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
Those things are hunger scouts. they show up and spy on the starblaster crew while the hunger hoard moves across planes to catch them at the end of the year.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Got a notification from amazon saying Volume 1 of the TAZ graphic novel is delayed to July 2018. Doesn't really bother me because that happens to be my birthday month, but worth noting nonetheless.

Also please don't start a derail about fans not liking the Taako design.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I wonder why taako though. No one particularly seems to care about Merle or Magnus.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Al Borland Corp. posted:

I wonder why taako though. No one particularly seems to care about Merle or Magnus.

There were also plenty of complaints about Merle's design.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

What did I just fuckin say.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Mikedawson posted:

What did I just fuckin say.

Nothing at all about Merle's design. :colbert:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

You'd have been better off not saying it. It's like saying hey don't look at that ostrich

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
I don't like the color of that ostrich, could have been more inclusive to my headcanon imo

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Judge Schnoopy posted:

I don't like the color of that ostrich, could have been more inclusive to my headcanon imo

Get your head out of the sand

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
I mean she nailed my mental image of Angus so who gives a gently caress what everyone else looks like.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I will say this about TAZ fanart: It's kind of funny to me that nobody draws Carey as anything similar to what dragonborn canonically look like in dnd. She tends to look more like a kobold, anything.

Though to be fair, the canon dragonborn design looks kind of weird.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

http://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/903730988529930241

Griffin's dialing back on Awful Squad because of timezones + baby; he'll still be there, but not every week.

http://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/903731583047405568

CronoGamer
May 15, 2004

why did this happen

Arsenic Lupin posted:

http://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/903730988529930241

Griffin's dialing back on Awful Squad because of timezones + baby; he'll still be there, but not every week.

Are you getting the dialing back part from that tweet, or somewhere else? Because that tweet doesnt seem to say he's dialing back on Awful Squad, just on his own individual playtime outside of Awful Squad.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

CronoGamer posted:

Are you getting the dialing back part from that tweet, or somewhere else? Because that tweet doesnt seem to say he's dialing back on Awful Squad, just on his own individual playtime outside of Awful Squad.

Yeah, the context of that was he's just gonna be playing Destiny 2 in his free time, not PUBG.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

Yeah, the context of that was he's just gonna be playing Destiny 2 in his free time, not PUBG.

Oh. Duuuh me.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Griffin's genuine eagerness for Destiny 2 is adorable and infectious in his videos.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Oh my god. The new MBMBaM just came out, and I haven't listened, but it is the second episode in which Dax Shepard plays a large enough role to make it into the title. This has happened twice. If the specific Dax project they discuss is Without a Paddle, then it's actually like the fourth time. What even is this show.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

Ariong posted:

Oh my god. The new MBMBaM just came out, and I haven't listened, but it is the second episode in which Dax Shepard plays a large enough role to make it into the title. This has happened twice. If the specific Dax project they discuss is Without a Paddle, then it's actually like the fourth time. What even is this show.

Dax is All

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
MBMBAM is the #1 fancast of Fraiser, the complete works of Dax Shepard, and Carly Rae Jepsen and they've only actually consumed one of those medias.