Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Bloodborne is one of the greatest games of all time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

https://vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ouglf5pgtp1vzel59.mp4#_=_

attacking your framerate directly

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it made me physically upset when you didn't go for the visceral

folder
Oct 9, 2016

sector_corrector posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

holy moley

Dec 26, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I never actually got around to finishing this, I picked it up with a PS4 about a year ago, got reasonably far in it (at least I think) and then seemed to get lost a bit and ended up running around the same levels lots. I guess I should go back, try and find out where I am and then consult the internet.

I seem to recall a forest full of loving snakes that I couldn't find out where to go in without getting destroyed and I think I opened up the back of the clinic...

Olympic Mathlete fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Sep 6, 2017

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

As far as the forest is concerned, just follow the yellow brick road. In that level, generally speaking, progression is downward.

As you've clearly seen, there are some secret paths to be discovered. Try exploring earlier levels to find more.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if you havent played the game in forever and youre at that part i'd start a new save file honestly

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

extremebuff posted:

if you havent played the game in forever and youre at that part i'd start a new save file honestly

Yeah you're probably right on that.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

yeah i havent struggled with a boss like kos ever lol
one round i gently caress him up good and almost kil him, and then the next i get so frustrated he wipes me out before i even get him to his 2nd stage. time for a breather.

all i know is that i'm getting very close to beating him and i will for sure this weekend

He's tough man.. I still haven't beaten this great game cuz I'm stuck at kos. I hope you succeed where I have failed...

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
in dark souls you go hollow which means you give up and stop playing the game. in bloodborne you become a blooddrunk hunter who is addicted to the hunt and plays the game forever........think about it

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

IdealFlaws posted:

He's tough man.. I still haven't beaten this great game cuz I'm stuck at kos. I hope you succeed where I have failed...

ty for your concern friend. I did end up beating him. it took a lot of patience to memorize his moves and how to dodge accordingly. you can do it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if the ps4 cant connect to the internet it disables the dlc and all save files snd you have to play the game without the dlc..that is installed on the hard drive. modern gaming is epic

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

extremebuff posted:

if the ps4 cant connect to the internet it disables the dlc and all save files snd you have to play the game without the dlc..that is installed on the hard drive. modern gaming is epic

I just played my dlc file offline yesterday idk what you mean

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

extremebuff posted:

ive played it offline in a hotel room before

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

extremebuff posted:

either your ps4 isnt set to be your primary or you need to do a "restore licenses" process on it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ill look into it in the morning, thanks all

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HolePisser1982 posted:

either your ps4 isnt set to be your primary or you need to do a "restore licenses" process on it

extremebuff posted:

ill look into it in the morning, thanks all

also make sure you have 2-factor authentication on because before that option existed i was "hacked" like this and someone took my username and password and made their PS4 the primary PS4 and when that happens you can't change it for 6 months. sony support refused to switch it back for me until i stole valor & told them that i was in the military and about to deploy back to iraq and needed to play PS4 without an internet connection lol .

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

also make sure you have 2-factor authentication on because before that option existed i was "hacked" like this and someone took my username and password and made their PS4 the primary PS4 and when that happens you can't change it for 6 months. sony support refused to switch it back for me until i stole valor & told them that i was in the military and about to deploy back to iraq and needed to play PS4 without an internet connection lol .

lol drat

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

They have wifi in Iraq. Shameful.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

goferchan posted:

Call of Duty: Finest Hour

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goferchan posted:

lmao

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

goferchan posted:

hahaha

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
DS3 is making me miss rally

Dec 26, 2012

goferchan posted:

hahahaha this rules

sector_corrector posted:

DS3 is making me miss rally

it's really hard switching between the two games because of this especially

Dec 26, 2012

also vials being way faster than estus

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

BB design: everything 2shots you, but healing is fast
DS3: everything 3shots you, but healing is slow

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i appreciate the idea behind embers, but i'd really rather just have consistent health. BB is truly the perfection of the formula.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Bloodborne: It's Just Perfect

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

goferchan posted:

Lmao

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

ty for your concern friend. I did end up beating him. it took a lot of patience to memorize his moves and how to dodge accordingly. you can do it

I will try it again. Ty

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sector_corrector posted:

as far as anyone knows, miyazaki has stepped away from the format to work on new stuff. i think that the rest of from could make a good sequel, but IDK if it would have the same appeal... it did sell really well, though, so maybe Sony will force them to.

the could not make a good sequel, given that dark souls 2 and 3 are both bad

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Just give me bloodborne pc + Bloodborne Maker and I will sign my 401k over to miyAzAki

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

bloodborne is fun

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

sony's exclusivity on this doesn't ever expire right?

bloodborne will never see a PC release

look on the bright side ps4s are getting really cheap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

sony's exclusivity on this doesn't ever expire right?

bloodborne will never see a PC release

look on the bright side ps4s are getting really cheap.

Maybe some day we'll get an emulated version with a 60fps patch but thats the best we can hope for