Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

did they have a permit to dance in the streets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 204 days!

the internet... is not real life???

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

while i think the alt right will still be a thing from now on especially under trump. i think Charlottesville has killed their ability to go fully mainstream. least i hope so.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

while i think the alt right will still be a thing from now on especially under trump. i think Charlottesville has killed their ability to go fully mainstream. least i hope so.

Never underestimate the stupidity and cruelty of racist whites.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Al-Saqr posted:

Never underestimate the stupidity and cruelty of racist whites.

like trevor noah

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Remember when JK Rowling repossessed some guy's house for arguing with her on Twitter, and how distasteful it was that she was causing hardship for someone so much poorer than her?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Remember when JK Rowling repossessed some guy's house for arguing with her on Twitter, and how distasteful it was that she was causing hardship for someone so much poorer than her?

Why yes eating the rich is cool and good thanks for reminding us, let's get around to that some time.

Also that story is false and never happened:

http://www.snopes.com/jk-rowling-house-troll/

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 01:56 on Sep 4, 2017

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

The biggest effect from Charlottesville was not on embarrassing the Alt-Right, it was for mobilizing the absolute gently caress out of the left. That is whats going to supress the alt-right.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

all political stuff aside, this is one of the worst reaction videos ever made

"Don't mind me, just dressing up in my supervillian OC costume to watch a video with an acted out reaction"

I really hate reaction videos and I wouldn't mind if we gulaged their creators

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Dreddout posted:

"Don't mind me, just dressing up in my supervillian OC costume to watch a video with an acted out reaction"

I really hate reaction videos and I wouldn't mind if we gulaged their creators

Gulag all the ancaps and by gulag I mean draw and quarter them

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Gulag all the ancaps and by gulag I mean draw and quarter them

That thing where they're sawed in half by two guys with a big old-timey saw but they're hung upside down so the saw starts at their crotch.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Also that thing where their intestines are pulled out by a dwarf in clown makeup cranking a big spool around and around.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
I like the one were you put a bottom less cage over their abdomen and put rats in it, and you shovel hot coals over the rats so that their burrowing instincts kick in.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

business hammocks posted:

That thing where they're sawed in half by two guys with a big old-timey saw but they're hung upside down so the saw starts at their crotch.

The crueler one with this is to straddle them over a sharp wedge and begin adding weight to buckets strapped to their feet.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

showy executions are bougie as gently caress, comrades

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/01/opinion/civil-rights-protest-resistance.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur look at that its even from one of the GOod Ones so you have no excuse not to read it

and it was posted like two pages ago you dense gently caress

here's a couple quotes

"Our complaint here is not about the right-wing media outlets that we know will continue to delegitimize anti-racist protest in any form — whether it’s peacefully sitting during the national anthem, marching in the streets, staging boycotts or simply making the apparently radical claim that “black lives matter.” Rather, our concern at this moment is with our moderate brothers and sisters who voice support for the cause of racial justice but simultaneously cling to paralyzingly unrealistic standards when it comes to what protest should look like."

"The civil rights movement was messy, disorderly, confrontational and yes, sometimes violent. Those standing on the sidelines of the current racial-justice movement, waiting for a pristine or flawless exercise of righteous protest, will have a long wait. They, we suspect, will be this generation’s version of the millions who claim that they were one of the thousands who marched with Dr. King. Each of us should realize that what we do now is most likely what we would have done during those celebrated protests 50 years ago. Rather than critique from afar, come out of your homes, follow those who are closest to the pain, and help us to redeem this country, and yourselves, in the process."

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

Grand Prize Winner posted:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

showy executions are community building exercises that unite communities against real and perceived threats.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

why would you deny the right of a community to partake in the destruction of its enemies?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Admiral Ray posted:

showy executions are community building exercises that unite communities against real and perceived threats.

Be careful what kind of punishments you imagine, because they could be used on you one day.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Do you have a source besides antifainternational.tumblr.com

Said the guy who was making up facts only days ago. I don't know why the thread is bothering to engage this guy.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Be careful what kind of punishments you imagine, because they could be used on you one day.

definitely. i'm joking for real about using showy executions, or executions in general, due to the issue of identifying people that are beyond help or actually, you know, guilty.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Admiral Ray posted:

definitely. i'm joking for real about using showy executions, or executions in general, due to the issue of identifying people that are beyond help or actually, you know, guilty.

my modest proposal is gulag, but with weed and psychedelics

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Admiral Ray posted:

The crueler one with this is to straddle them over a sharp wedge and begin adding weight to buckets strapped to their feet boots.

There you go.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Thats weird mine is everyone else gets weed and gulag is just no weed

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

what if you don't like weed

what's the liquor/cocaine situation in this utopia

i'll settle for mouthwash and adderall

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

what if you don't like weed

what's the liquor/cocaine situation in this utopia

the fastest way to sap the spirit of an ancap is to make them smoke weed even if it violates the NAP

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tokamak posted:

Said the guy who was making up facts only days ago. I don't know why the thread is bothering to engage this guy.

Owning Jeb! with basic knowledge about what's going on is an easy win, and good for the soul

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

thats basically my life anyway

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the fastest way to sap the spirit of an ancap is to make them smoke weed even if it violates the NAP

What if you're ancom or anarcho syndacalist and don't like weed because i have the bread book tattooed on my scrote and don't like weed

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Weed is the opiate of the masses

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Crane Fist posted:

nah we did a overflow error on that and we're back to doing opiates again

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Crane Fist posted:

and like religion its good and everyone should do it

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

StashAugustine posted:

I can't. Fucks with my head too much

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Crane Fist posted:

literally can't live without it and dont intend to try

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

StashAugustine posted:

C2C - 2.0 posted:

I can't. Fucks with my head too much

Church aint for everyone comrade, no shame in it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the brazen bull is sweet as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Interesting catching up with my dad tonight. He's 64 and is in full-on bash the fash mode, which has caused problems with his colleagues at work (engineering) who are in full-on imprison the liberals mode. I told him about the DSA (which he hadn't heard of) being the largest explicitly left-wing group in the U.S. since SDS in the late 60s and he went :stare:

He said that made him optimistic.