Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 15 days!)

https://twitter.com/DOGGEAUX/status/904638384445939712

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Wonder Woman was produced by Steve Mnuchin

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

heck yea

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Exactly what the Dems needed to make themselves seem exciting, fresh, and full of youthful energy - a website with a name that reminds you of varicose veins.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Alternatively VERRIT is the sound of an A10 autocannon strafing innocent civilians on Hillary's orders.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Joementum posted:

Wonder Woman was produced by Steve Mnuchin

lots of stuff was, he was a big hollywood money guy.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Remember when forum superstars people would post things like "ok guys, it's time to stop talking about how great Bernie is and start to get excited for the first woman president"

And if you didn't get excited you were a forums enemy 😂

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Post the map :effort:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Over Easy posted:

This whole Verrit debacle is unreal. Imagine the millions upon millions of dollars have been poured into getting this twitter feed off the ground.

untold? hillary said 65.8 :colbert:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

white sauce posted:

Remember when forum superstars people would post things like "ok guys, it's time to stop talking about how great Bernie is and start to get excited for the first woman president"

And if you didn't get excited you were a forums enemy 😂

lol not one of the elite hackers in this forum saw the russians coming :owned:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 15 days!)

Suck Zone: A Thread for the 65.8 Million

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Debate & Discussion: A sub-forum for the 65.8 Million

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

freckle posted:

Debate & Discussion: A sub-forum for the Center Right

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol not one of the elite hackers in this forum saw the russians coming :owned:

if one candle means land and two for sea, how would i signal they came over the internet

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

got any sevens posted:

if one candle means land and two for sea, how would i signal they came over the internet

goatse

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
They brought verrit back up, but put on one of them anti-ddos things as cover.

Verrit Daouthentication number: 0080085

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Great article on why companies decided to switch to contracting jobs especialy for menial support jobs like janitor and security guard:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/03/...type=Multimedia

No suprise how contracting jobs ended being pay cuts when compared to inflation and also offer much worse benefits compared to a full time regular positions.

etalian has issued a correction as of 13:57 on Sep 4, 2017

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Corky Romanovsky posted:

They brought verrit back up, but put on one of them anti-ddos things as cover.

Verrit Daouthentication number: 0080085

Hillary Clinton is down with verrit

verrit daouthentication number: 6942069

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/904682487393251328

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

etalian posted:

Great article on why companies decided to switch to contracting jobs especialy for menial support jobs like janitor and security guard:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/03/...type=Multimedia

No suprise how contracting jobs ended being pay cuts when compared to inflation and also offer much worse benefits compared to a full time regular positions.
The NYT sometimes likes to write a lot of words about the wealthy squeezing labor but no words about potential solutions.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

when i heard 'verrit' i assumed it was another pedo/nazi-friendly reddit offshoot

this is so much better

thankyou peter

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

peter doo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/crushingbort/status/904691993414119424

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

slime jime for the wine :smugdog:

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Rand alPaul posted:

If you scroll down to "who would better handle the economy?" Trump beats Hillary by significant margins. It's like the Most Pressing Issue question is a fluke.

it's because the pollsters like to make clean divides between issues when those don't necessarily exist

a lot of people who rank "immigration" as their main issue do so because they think immigration causes economic problems, crime, or both. having it as a separate issue just clouds the data by pulling conservative voters out of those two categories

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

comedyblissoption posted:

The NYT sometimes likes to write a lot of words about the wealthy squeezing labor but no words about potential solutions.

But any change would harm investors, and that's the worst. Just gotta be pragmatic.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

what is it about hillary that attracts these kinds of people?

just look at jeffersonclay, an ex-libertarian who became obsessed with hilladawg. or jen kirkman an ex-comedian who now spends all day melting down on twitter about russian bernie bots. or joan walsh a middle age white as gently caress woman who honest to god believes she is black irish and thus an oppressed minority..

hillary has the personality of a rock and her political positions change with the wind

what do they see in the yaaas kween :thunk:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Scent of Worf posted:

Scent of Worf posted:

hillary has the personality of a rock and her political positions change with the wind

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

"Hillary Voter" isn't a policy position, ideology, or belief.

For gently caress's sake!

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
Hillary has her own form of meme magic. Her supporters are convinced she is a charming candidate with a solid policy agenda, despite all the evidence that contradicts that theory.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Scent of Worf posted:

what is it about hillary that attracts these kinds of people?

just look at jeffersonclay, an ex-libertarian who became obsessed with hilladawg. or jen kirkman an ex-comedian who now spends all day melting down on twitter about russian bernie bots. or joan walsh a middle age white as gently caress woman who honest to god believes she is black irish and thus an oppressed minority..

Don't forgot Dave Brock, a guy who did hitjobs on people in 90s such as describing Anita Hill as a nutty slut but later on become a almost mentally ill Hillaryman.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

remember when Hillary launched a podcast? They should have gotten her to read an ad for Harry's Razors and Helix sleep

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

remember when Hillary launched a podcast? They should have gotten her to read an ad for Harry's Razors and Helix sleep

Shouldn't she endorse products like shoes that don't fall off?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Pete thinks philandering runs in the family and if he's nice to Hillary he can be her Monica

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/904661545438806016

quote:

First, we’re going to increase people’s pay by raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour. Second, we are going lower household costs by providing paid family and sick leave and blocking outrageous prescription drug price increases. And third, we’re going to provide workers with the freedom to negotiate with their employers so they can share in the economic growth they help create.

In the coming weeks, Democrats will be introducing a new proposal to give freedom back to workers so we can finally start growing their paychecks and our economy. If Shareeka’s story is any guide, we know #ABetterDeal, backed by real legislative changes, will make the American Dream achievable once again.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Alright, now that the site is up I am looking at what it is and it is a collection of the pictures of the peculiarly formatted and number-tagged tweets and if you click on the picture of the tweet it makes it more gigantic. Sad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

• Locked thread