Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Once again Klara is the smartest. I wonder if that goblin is going to survive and make its way back up at an unexpected moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Pacifist magic sucks!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
That mind mugger really picked a smart one. I'm not sure if Audrey would be an actual upgrade.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh dear this is bad

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

HBar posted:

Once again Klara is the smartest. I wonder if that goblin is going to survive and make its way back up at an unexpected moment.

No, it died and Lyndon-mugger lost his magic

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

No, it died and Lyndon-mugger lost his magic

The mugger died. The headling probably survived.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

I wonder what Trixie's up to. Last we saw, she evaded the blue mugger. Orange and Pink are dead, so we know she isn't dealing with any other muggers. The only remaining creatures to worry about would be the snout berserker and the goblin it was chasing (plus maybe the other goblin if alive). That's unless there are other creatures lurking in the cave, which there almost certainly are because this is Thorsby.

HBar fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Sep 1, 2017

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Site seems to be down.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

For me it was down for a few minutes a few hours ago, then it was back up again. Seems like Comicfury is having intermittent issues.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Given Trixie's been conspicuously absent for multiple updates, I guess she's organising something that will save everyone and resolve the situation.

Hey, if one of the supporting characters DID die, which would upset you the most: Klara, Audrey or Lyndon?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Pistol_Pete posted:

Hey, if one of the supporting characters DID die, which would upset you the most: Klara, Audrey or Lyndon?

Vice President.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Audrey for sure. She does stupid poo poo that works because she knows how the world works and can apply that knowledge in various interesting ways.

Audrey seemed to be really passive when she got caught. She hasn't even said anything. Are we sure that's Audrey?

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

She didn't disappear when Lyndon lost his magic, so what other options are there?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Audrey Mugger is super psyched.

http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/203

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Klara thinks Audrey is smarter than her. Interesting.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Could be an interesting premise if the mind mugger bit gets extended past the cave.

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.

The Lone Badger posted:

Klara-Purple Mugger knows Audrey is better with the fighting, and that both Klara and Lyndon are probably more likely to side with Audrey in a dispute than each other.

So if Purple-Mugger wants to be Chief by Right of Assassination, Audrey is probably a better choice for the moment.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

They get there and the chief mugger is Trixie

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I only just noticed the Muggers have lamps attached to their weapons. I love how Thorsby's mind works.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

The Lone Badger posted:

I figured the idea was that both Klara and Lyndon love Audrey and that translates to their mind muggers having an unreasonable level of ideation towards her as a host in particular. It's ambiguous though.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Synthbuttrange posted:

They get there and the chief mugger is Trixie

Lol if they all just continue their quest, except as mind muggers.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Why would a mind mugger want to be president?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

The Silver Snail posted:

Why would a mind mugger want to be president?

It's a lot easier to meet the smartest people when you're president.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Shouldn't the purple thing have eaten Klara when it "upgraded?"

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Mind Muggers seem to be social animals, so it makes sense for them to give away hand-me-downs like a chain of hermit crabs each moving into the next bigger shell. The eating only happens if none of their companions would want the old mind.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

It just had lunch, it'd barf if it ate Klara. Anyway:

http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/204

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Ah yeah I went back and reread when the mind muggers were introduced. I'd thought there was a line about them always eating their old host when the found a new one.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

I wouldnt be suprised if muggers mugging a stupid animal just ate thier previous host, but since these muggers have human intellects they know they can use the other humans brains as bargaining chips.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/205

good job!

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Heh, the design on that blue guy.

"Okay Audrey, the power is yours."

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Pistol_Pete posted:

Lol if they all just continue their quest, except as mind muggers.

http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/206

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Oh no!

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

This doesn't look good for our heroes.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Only Hank Genocide can save them now.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
The End!

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Excuse me, this can't be the end, Trixie isn't the president yet.

Time to motion for the mind muggers to reorganize into a democratic republic and hold free elections.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
That was an unexpected turn of events.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Three of the five mind muggers seem a bit displeased.

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/207

:ussr:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Lyndon says "Death to Audrey"?! Even while he's mind mugged I find that hard to believe. Unless this is a hate-the-ones-you-love kind of response.