Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
ambien

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
The Detroit Lions

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Was it kratom? I know that's an opiate kinda so you couldn't pay me to touch the stuff

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Was it kratom? I know that's an opiate kinda so you couldn't pay me to touch the stuff

Yeah I think that's it

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Isn't that the poo poo that eats through your skin so much you can eventually see their exposed arm bones?

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Nah that's krokodil. That poo poo is loving terrifying

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
After all the bars closed I was stumbling back to my house and I came across this thing called the Kava Bar that was still open (everything shuts down in NC at 2am so it was a surprise) and I thought wow I could use some coffee. I walked in and saw a Hawaiin themed bar with dudes in hoodies listening to music on their phones and no one was talking. I asked for a coffee or a drink and the guy laughed and said they only sold kava kava or kratom tea. I said what the hell is that and also give me the strongest whatever. He ladled out some brown root tea into a cup and handed me a squirt bottle of honey and said whatever helps. I thought it tasted stupid and gross until my tongue went numb

poo poo is legal muscle relaxer xanax

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Jota posted:

What was the drug that they were all hype about being super safe and awesome that started causing people to have week long blackouts where they completely ruined their lives?

Phenazapam aka, whoops I bought a piano.

Or the guy who disappeared for three days, crashed his car, losing his job and girlfriend in the process.

Or the dealer who was reselling to goons and ended up dead, shoeless in a park.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

weird Asian candy posted:

Rex Grossman : "Hold my beer."

Every time I see the name Rex Grossman the song Let It Go comes to my mind immediately. Thanks Goons!

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Blitz7x posted:

After all the bars closed I was stumbling back to my house and I came across this thing called the Kava Bar that was still open (everything shuts down in NC at 2am so it was a surprise) and I thought wow I could use some coffee. I walked in and saw a Hawaiin themed bar with dudes in hoodies listening to music on their phones and no one was talking. I asked for a coffee or a drink and the guy laughed and said they only sold kava kava or kratom tea. I said what the hell is that and also give me the strongest whatever. He ladled out some brown root tea into a cup and handed me a squirt bottle of honey and said whatever helps. I thought it tasted stupid and gross until my tongue went numb

poo poo is legal muscle relaxer xanax

This context makes some of the posts I've seen on Reddit about how kratom is this wonder drug that cures every physical and psychological ailment and is a great sleep aid and should never be scheduled/controlled all the more funny. Just like the Russian and Chinese benzo analogues, any time spergs on the internet get uppity about some substance I've never heard of, I'm immediately dubious.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

seiferguy posted:

Every time I see the name Rex Grossman the song Let It Go comes to my mind immediately. Thanks Goons!

I'm glad I bookmarked it on my computer so I could listen to it whenever I want need to get it for my phone though

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
What are ya'll doing today to celebrate the holiday? We're heading out in a bit to hang with family, swim in the pool, grill up some burgers, brats and chicken and feast on some strawberry cheesecake. Enjoy your day off, friends :cheers:

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Prepping for my inevitable death at the hands of Irma. Got my water and gas before the gouging hits.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
At work :(

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

weird Asian candy posted:

What are ya'll doing today to celebrate the holiday? We're heading out in a bit to hang with family, swim in the pool, grill up some burgers, brats and chicken and feast on some strawberry cheesecake. Enjoy your day off, friends :cheers:

I'm sick with strep, but I'm laying on the couch and finishing GoT.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

zimbomonkey posted:

Prepping for my inevitable death at the hands of Irma. Got my water and gas before the gouging hits.

I didn't think stateside was going to get hit too hard? Stay safe man.

Goondolences. Hopefully it's quiet :shobon:

pubic works project posted:

I'm sick with strep, but I'm laying on the couch and finishing GoT.

Strep sucks. However McD's breakfast and thrones is a pretty great way to spend a weekend. Feel better man.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

A lot of the projections I'm seeing basically have it ripping up the east coast of Florida like Matthew was supposed to except at a more powerful level. Also it seems bigger

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
over/under on whether Trump has learned his lesson from his shoddy handling of Harvey and actually looks presidential this time?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

zimbomonkey posted:

A lot of the projections I'm seeing basically have it ripping up the east coast of Florida like Matthew was supposed to except at a more powerful level. Also it seems bigger

Yeah it's not looking pretty tbh

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Intruder posted:

over/under on whether Trump has learned his lesson from his shoddy handling of Harvey and actually looks presidential this time?

the over/under is 5

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Intruder posted:

Mar a Lago is directly in the path of the hurricane. What do you think he's going to care about?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

zimbomonkey posted:

Mar a Lago is directly in the path of the hurricane. What do you think he's going to care about?

Oh this has so much potential

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

zimbomonkey posted:

Hahaha. He's going to secure Federal funding to fix his resort first and all his followers will explain how it's completely in his rights as president to do so.

Or he'll rightly say global warming is real, but decide the solution is more clean coal and oil exploration.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Lmao I love how my mother is giving me poo poo via text that I can't come over and fix her clogged sink. Nevermind that last week was the worst week of my life with my wife having a miscarriage and me coming down with strep throat. Oh and nevermind that I don't know poo poo about plumbing. Can't have my mom with a clogged sink!!!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Lmao I love how my mother is giving me poo poo via text that I can't come over and fix her clogged sink. Nevermind that last week was the worst week of my life with my wife having a miscarriage and me coming down with strep throat. Oh and nevermind that I don't know poo poo about plumbing. Can't have my mom with a clogged sink!!!

Tell her to stuff a rag down the other side if it's a split sink and use a plunger.

Fixes a whole lot of sink problems. Might involve buying a new plunger if she's worried about it being the toilet before.

e: I know absolutely poo poo about plumbing too for the record.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I've found that like 90% of the time you can just pull the u pipe and clean it out and you'll be good

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Neil Armbong posted:

This context makes some of the posts I've seen on Reddit about how kratom is this wonder drug that cures every physical and psychological ailment and is a great sleep aid and should never be scheduled/controlled all the more funny. Just like the Russian and Chinese benzo analogues, any time spergs on the internet get uppity about some substance I've never heard of, I'm immediately dubious.

Oh it will help you sleep alright. People who are addicted to opiates also use it as a replacement for methadone and spend hundreds of dollars on lovely root tea a night

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Oh I know what's wrong with it. I have an idea how to fix it. It's the kitchen sink. The clog is well past the sink. I needed a snake to get it out the last time.

It's the fact that my mother is being a huge bitch about it instead of just calling my cousin who helped me fix it the last time.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Tell her to dump half a bottle of drano down the sink and then the rest down her throat :murder:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
I bet his mom chills out if a different drain gets snaked.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/zealotstockholm/status/899335741158948864

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Jota posted:

What was the drug that they were all hype about being super safe and awesome that started causing people to have week long blackouts where they completely ruined their lives?

Phenazapam. My favorite quote, ever, from these forums was from the FYAD thread that said that it's like the Ocarina of Time that transports you to the ER a week later

Oh I know what's wrong with it. I have an idea how to fix it. It's the kitchen sink. The clog is well past the sink. I needed a snake to get it out the last time.

It's the fact that my mother is being a huge bitch about it instead of just calling my cousin who helped me fix it the last time.

Most clogs happen in the p-trap, which is a little u-shaped piece of pipe that's held on by a couple of hand-tight compression collars

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I'm have an early fall cookout using the kitchen/fire pit after rewatching the Pats Superbowl.

Wings are in the oven (you can get them acceptably crisp but obv nowhere near as good as a fryer), gonna throw some potatoes, corn, and onions on the embers.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Holy crap! Not cool :mad:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

God drat!!!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
There's a whole feature writeup on Juggalos in the washington post and I don't know what to think.

Other than I'd like to see juggalos interact with Trump in some way just to see what happens.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The DSA needed a ground army.

Whoop whoop bitch

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
If the choice is between Juggalos and Nazis hand me the face paint.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

We're finally caught up with GoT now. That was some good loving poo poo. gently caress Littlefinger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Skwirl posted:

If the choice is between Juggalos and Nazis hand me the face paint.

https://twitter.com/ripmarkusj/status/824503102036475908

• Locked thread