Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
lol this thread is so terrible. When people post negative things about Trump in the Trump is Fine thread they are laughed out of the room. You all just complain about ignore lists and call the President retarded and pat eachother on the back for it lol. Oh no this thread is ruined by having opposing opinions the quality was so good before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

handbandit posted:

Hi im soon to be permabanned poster trump.mp4. i first started reading the_donald when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "maga" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "covfefe" and "i love getting pissed on by russian hookers" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "winning" style of the_donald humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" the_donald to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Actually it's just:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

super macho dude posted:

Actually it's just:

I can't stop hearing Chaccaron Maccaron and his Hunter S. Thompson-esque drawl

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

super macho dude posted:

Actually it's just:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4

keep pushing the false disabled reporter mocking narrative, how does it feel to just live with your head in the sand at all times?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Sorry, it is just extra delicious that they are so mad they can't be openly racist in a trump is fine thread so they come here and, after being ritualistically humiliated here, create a stealth trump is fine thread because they are that cucked by the mods and reality.

Lol this is not at all what happened

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Looks like it's time to dust this beauty off again.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Lol this is not at all what happened

lol don't bother them while they are role playing you will distract them

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Trump.mp4 posted:

lol this thread is so terrible. When people post negative things about Trump in the Trump is Fine thread they are laughed out of the room. You all just complain about ignore lists and call the President retarded and pat eachother on the back for it lol. Oh no this thread is ruined by having opposing opinions the quality was so good before

Trump has a 20% approval rating with people aged 18 to 30.

TWENTY PERCENT

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

timma85
Feb 13, 2006
The LOL's are coming from within the thread and that's never good.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

do u know jenny posted:

Trump has a 20% approval rating with people aged 18 to 30.

TWENTY PERCENT

Trump has a 2 percent chance to win the election, TWO PERCENT

lol you still believe in polling

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Trump.mp4 posted:

Sir, this is a comedy forum. We tell jokes here and laugh at jokes. In this thread, we laugh at the joke that is in office. If you would to laugh at a different joke, please, make a thread.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Trump tried to kill a man with his own provisions. Then he lazily tried to chuck a small amount of recovery aid into the bed of his truck in the hopes of making it look like a loading accident.

People cheered the man's incompetence and ignored both his dead eyes and the drool running down his chin.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mr.Tophat posted:

Sir, this is a comedy forum. We tell jokes here and laugh at jokes. In this thread, we laugh at the joke that is in office. If you would to laugh at a different joke, please, make a thread.

I'm not allowed to make the pro Trump thread because FAU is mad that Trump is the President, even though Lowtax said we could have the thread.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Trump.mp4 posted:

Trump.mp4 posted:

I'm not allowed to make the pro Trump thread because FAU is mad that Trump is the President, even though Lowtax said we could have the thread.

:qq: loooool

Here's a trump lol:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Trump.mp4 posted:

The more you post, the likelier I think it is that you're being paid to be this retarded.

Either way, it's clear you're never going to be able to crawl back out of your chosen abyss again.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Trump.mp4 posted:

"1 in 50!? Those are basically lottery odds!"

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Trump.mp4 posted:

lol you're so cowardly you invent paranoid conspiracies against trump threads to justify your cowardice

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Trump.mp4 posted:

We

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Trump.mp4 posted:

Have you emailed lowtax yet? Why not? Tweet him or something

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

:qq: loooool

Here's a trump lol:

HOW DARE THEY CALL ME SYMPATHETIC

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Trump.mp4 posted:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/266038556504494082

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Jesus christ man, are you this desperate for a probation?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

Also, post the email so we can all read it

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Trump.mp4 posted:

I hope you are actually very young because otherwise whining about teacher isn't a good look

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Here's a trump lol:

Sympathetic the same way a meat-eater is sympathetic towards the living conditions of livestock. You might want them to have better hay or some grounds to frolic but that fucker is ending up on a plate lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
i'd probably have a breakdown if i initially believed that Trump is fine, too.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

That seems like a weird thing to do, like how weird it is that people report you and call you a racist if you support the President.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Please consider updating your ublock filters for a zen and peaceful lol experience

quote:

filters out all ignored posts:
code:
##*.ignored.post
filters a specific user and the posts who quote them:
code:
forums.somethingawful.com##.post:has-text(Trump.mp4 posted:)

You're now posting in 100% lol mode, the retardation kept at the door thanks to the cyber.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Mr.Tophat posted:

Sympathetic the same way a meat-eater is sympathetic towards the living conditions of livestock. You might want them to have better hay or some grounds to frolic but that fucker is ending up on a plate lol

Happy cows = yummy steaks.

Which can then be turned into shoe leather and smothered in Heinz.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

unpacked robinhood posted:

Please consider updating your ublock filters for a zen and peaceful lol experience

You're now posting in 100% lol mode, the retardation kept at the door thanks to the cyber.

LOL it was real, UBLOCK it was real hahahaha

talk about owning yourself in front of everyone

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Trump.mp4 posted:

That seems like a weird thing to do, like how weird it is that people report you and call you a racist if you support the President.

You're being persecuted by your own words. Stand up for yourself maga. Don't be a pussy bitch.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Trump.mp4 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4

keep pushing the false disabled reporter mocking narrative, how does it feel to just live with your head in the sand at all times?

"He reportered to me in the 1980's"

"grasping for straw"

lol

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Trump.mp4 posted:

LOL it was real, UBLOCK it was real hahahaha

talk about owning yourself in front of everyone
\

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

You're being persecuted by your own words. Stand up for yourself maga. Don't be a pussy bitch.

I think that complaining to lowtax about a thread being deleted is unnecessary when I could just complain about it in here instead. This is the new Trump thread after all.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

The problem with Trump.p4 meltdowns isn't that they're not hilarious its just they go on so long that the joke stops being funny.

Unlike our baby president who can't use a bucket.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

Happy cows = yummy steaks.

Which can then be turned into shoe leather and smothered in Heinz.

Happier cows don't make for tastier steaks do they? I thought that was debunked. I just know that people couldn't tell the difference between free range chickens and cage farmed. I'd be happy to be wrong. Unless that makes my flesh more delicious for some cannibalistic nutjob

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Sedisp posted:

The problem with Trump.p4 meltdowns isn't that they're not hilarious its just they go on so long that the joke stops being funny..

Ok so you think that but then you realize he has spent his entire day doing this and it becomes funny again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mr.Tophat posted:

Happier cows don't make for tastier steaks do they? I thought that was debunked. I just know that people couldn't tell the difference between free range chickens and cage farmed. I'd be happy to be wrong. Unless that makes my flesh more delicious for some cannibalistic nutjob

Suffering makes it better not happiness