Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Human living conditions have never been better, strangely enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

"IT'S TRUMPY TIME!"

*lies on the floor, wallowing in underage eastern European prostitute piss, mewling like a infant, sucking on a turd like a pacifier*

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Avirosb posted:

Human living conditions have never been better, strangely enough.*

*your milage may vary

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

SniperWoreConverse posted:

aw I missed the Auspicious Page

Everybody missed it because of the burst sewer main, I didnt even bother reading any of the ~500 shits that had built up since last night

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Avirosb posted:

Human living conditions have never been better, strangely enough.

Not Turmp's, you know that white house is a real dump

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/345113-golf-journalist-at-least-8-people-heard-trump-call-the-white-house-a

big step down from all the black lacquer and brass imo

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Another one...

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/904795474049282048

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I'm gonna DACA all over your MAGA!

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

This is a solid lol

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
like a lawsuit has ever stopped him before

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Former DILF posted:

Everybody missed it because of the burst sewer main, I didnt even bother reading any of the ~500 shits that had built up since last night

please do not conflate Radical Islamic Terrorism with broken pipes like those other goons did.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Trump.mp4 posted:

You know that's bullshit. People in there post only to reply to everything everyone else says, on purpose, to try to get the threads gassed and they admit as such in the thread. What does FAU do? He rewards their bad behavior because he wants us all over here to poo poo up this thread so he can probe/ban us.

You guys are a bunch of whiny bitches like Trump is the President get over it lol

Former DILF posted:

perms for chuds when, are the mods really going to let them have 4 strikes?

Like how is this poo poo not banned, not only after getting a thread gassed for being trash 3 times in a row and just sitting there endlessly circle jerking about how the mods are secret conspirators against the MAGAmen, but also making GBS threads up a beautiful and good thread

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Bob NewSCART posted:

Like how is this poo poo not banned, not only after getting a thread gassed for being trash 3 times in a row and just sitting there endlessly circle jerking about how the mods are secret conspirators against the MAGAmen, but also making GBS threads up a beautiful and good thread

Well he did get probed now

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Who is this Joe Walsh oval office please?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

And as soon as any of these idiots are unprobed they go back to making a quarter of a pages of posts in pure unfiltered garbage

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brand New Malaysian Wife posted:

my wife

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Bob NewSCART posted:

Why not done? Sad

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
it's a huge lol that trump is making George w bush look competent . dubya had some bad Katrina moments : Kanye , the "heck of a job !" Etc but trump is like a broken drat of poo poo so you can't even collect all the lols

thank u for the good times love u guys -trump as he signs the Houston yearbook

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Bob NewSCART posted:

And as soon as any of these idiots are unprobed they go back to making a quarter of a pages of posts in pure unfiltered garbage

I have to assume the mods are trying to keep up an appearance of impartiality, not that the #MAGA men see it that way.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Guy who likes muskets and doesn't like to pay child support.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

A. Beaverhausen posted:

I have to assume the mods are trying to keep up an appearance of impartiality, not that the #MAGA men see it that way.

Especially not after "I'm tired of seeing reports about you" reasonings :haw:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
An entire week, huh? That sure should learn him.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Hihohe posted:

lol trump went for the "nazis are bad" slam dunk and hit his head on the backboard and the ball bounced into the other teams basket. lol

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

These maga idiots act like straight bitches.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/904692225665327104

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

TontoCorazon posted:

Because they are?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

TontoCorazon posted:

I shouldn't do poo poo. I don't care about them they all could die and it won't affect my life. I know a lot about them but I don't need to think about them. They're just a waste of time maga chuds are stupid they don't help me with poo poo so why should I help them. If they all die there will be more room for the panthers and all the other hard animals. Maga chuds are weak a pit will get rid of their whole loving family. That's why I don't like maga chuds.

Maga chuds have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while they just chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and poo poo. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.

Maga chuds aren't hard they some little bitches. They start climbing up the tree soon as they see a deer from like 50feet away. They stupid as hell they should put their brain in their pouch and put the kid in they ten they're be able to think better. They try to be in the loving kangaroo family. They weak as hell, talking bout they got a pouch a kangaroo so they their cousins and poo poo. Kangaroo's have some big rear end legs and whot do a maga chud got? Some little rear end legs, they tails is little and weak as gently caress kangaroo's got a big rear end long tail that can kill a loving maga chud.

If a maga chud goes in the water it won't be able to breathe with its little short rear end. It'd loving drown soon aas it take one step into the water. While they at the river trying to get something to drink a bear could just come to him and snatch its rear end up. It doesn't know protection because they don't have protection. What they little rear end going to do? It can't scratch him. The bear will beat his loving rear end.

The important think about maga chuds is that just don't care about tem and let them die by all the other animals in America. They're not important just let nature do what it do and kill them. Maga chuds do not have a place in this world there's not enough room for all the bitches in this world. So let all the maga chuds that's in the zoos and poo poo. Let them go and put them back with their family. If you let them all go they won't nothing except for that's what they was put in this world for.

Now you know why maga chuds aren't important. They have nothing to do except for sitting around in the trees. It's like they just was like they was sent have to die. Maga chuds don't do nothing to help anybody. Thre would be just one more relative of the kangaroo that will be six feet under. Now you know why maga chuds are not important because there are dumb.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Page 2043 will be another special page because it kinda looks like "2 Orb"

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Wait.

Isn't tax deferral the main draw of a 401k?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

He has a Maserati that goes 185 oh my god ok that's my one and only time doing that joke.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

That's a lol :unsmith:

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I shouldn't do poo poo. I don't care about them they all could die and it won't affect my life. I know a lot about them but I don't need to think about them. They're just a waste of time maga chuds are stupid they don't help me with poo poo so why should I help them. If they all die there will be more room for the panthers and all the other hard animals. Maga chuds are weak a pit will get rid of their whole loving family. That's why I don't like maga chuds.

Maga chuds have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while they just chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and poo poo. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.

Maga chuds aren't hard they some little bitches. They start climbing up the tree soon as they see a deer from like 50feet away. They stupid as hell they should put their brain in their pouch and put the kid in they ten they're be able to think better. They try to be in the loving kangaroo family. They weak as hell, talking bout they got a pouch a kangaroo so they their cousins and poo poo. Kangaroo's have some big rear end legs and whot do a maga chud got? Some little rear end legs, they tails is little and weak as gently caress kangaroo's got a big rear end long tail that can kill a loving maga chud.

If a maga chud goes in the water it won't be able to breathe with its little short rear end. It'd loving drown soon aas it take one step into the water. While they at the river trying to get something to drink a bear could just come to him and snatch its rear end up. It doesn't know protection because they don't have protection. What they little rear end going to do? It can't scratch him. The bear will beat his loving rear end.

The important think about maga chuds is that just don't care about tem and let them die by all the other animals in America. They're not important just let nature do what it do and kill them. Maga chuds do not have a place in this world there's not enough room for all the bitches in this world. So let all the maga chuds that's in the zoos and poo poo. Let them go and put them back with their family. If you let them all go they won't nothing except for that's what they was put in this world for.

Now you know why maga chuds aren't important. They have nothing to do except for sitting around in the trees. It's like they just was like they was sent have to die. Maga chuds don't do nothing to help anybody. Thre would be just one more relative of the kangaroo that will be six feet under. Now you know why maga chuds are not important because there are dumb.

This has to be some sort of copy pasta right?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Clitch posted:

Wait.

Yeah but only filthy poors have to plan for retirement and gently caress the poor

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Clitch posted:

Wait.

Yep. This is a superbad idea that only rich investment bankers could love.

It's like they went out and specifically tried to find the worst, most offensive corporate tax reform option possible.

I'm assuming this is one of their leaks where someone who said, "No, we can't do that, they would string us up from the lamp posts," told a reporter about that specifically so that it would be killed.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I like how you can tell when there's a magaman incessantly whining in this thread by looking at whether the thread is currently voted as a 5 or 4 overall.

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

Over There posted:

This has to be some sort of copy pasta right?

http://textfiles.com/uploads/koalas.txt

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

In fairness, koalas are bitches.

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Any group that controls this many fonts and is bold enough to use all these exclamation marks must be incredibly powerful! And soon, in fact this Thursday in the cafetorium, I shall become their leader!
Remember that this is a thing:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

lol

Hi im Donald Trump and welcome to Jackass!
*crashes shopping cart into wall labeled USA*

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Imagine getting kicked out of the country you were born in?

You'd need empathy, of course.