Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
dont let tumblr find out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Javes posted:

Uses a XIM and kd still starts with a 1:smith:

Destiny is really hard, dude!

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

DrNutt posted:

Lmao, I just realized that Rockstar put the female guardian on the diet can and the black guardian on the fruit punch can.

lol

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Anyone discovered what the actual Rockstar rewards ARE? Is it seriously gonna be a blue engram?

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Anyone discovered what the actual Rockstar rewards ARE? Is it seriously gonna be a blue engram?

They are probably bright engrams since there's already a microtransaction system in place for them.

KillTylerDurden
May 15, 2004
I watched Fight Club one too many times.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

It's blues, after you do everything to get it lined up and to go Bungie.net/redeemed codes it says "Rare Engram This grants a single rare Engram in Destiny 2."

Edit to add: I put in two codes before I pre-ordered the game and won't be getting Engrams for those codes. :confuoot:

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Lol you go to all that trouble for a single blue engram??

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
holy poo poo, I have to go kill myself now

and WHERE are my Poptart codes

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

KillTylerDurden posted:

It's blues, after you do everything to get it lined up and to go Bungie.net/redeemed codes it says "Rare Engram This grants a single rare Engram in Destiny 2."

oh god dammit

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

holy poo poo, I have to go kill myself now

and WHERE are my Poptart codes

Media team at Kellog's are probably doing a "holy poo poo a lot of people play video games, huh?" reaction as they struggle to process SMS messages from 1 million sweaty game nerds.

KillTylerDurden
May 15, 2004
I watched Fight Club one too many times.

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Lol you go to all that trouble for a single blue engram??

Lol, yep. And people are searching high and low for the Zero Carb one.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
Hm type 2 diabetes for a blue engram

where do I sign up

PhrenzZ
Dec 26, 2012
Applied to the second PSN clan as PhrenzZ, now to wait nine more hours to play.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
How much will people pay me for the blue hunter cans there's a store right near my house that has them at a buck a pop

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.

Legs Benedict posted:

How much will people pay me for the blue hunter cans there's a store right near my house that has them at a buck a pop

I can give you a foot massage

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

I can give you a foot massage

:stonklol:

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Lemme get a look at those cans, baby

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Applied to the KINK.
PSN: Aoasha

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Legs Benedict posted:

3 dollars in Canada. Although 711 has them 2 for 4 dollars. Energy drinks are expensive as hell.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

KillTylerDurden posted:

Lol, yep. And people are searching high and low for the Zero Carb one.

I have type 1 diabetes and I am injecting insulin to drink the fruit punch because it's the only one that doesn't have a disgusting aftertaste.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

DrNutt posted:

I have type 1 diabetes and I am injecting insulin to drink the fruit punch because it's the only one that doesn't have a disgusting aftertaste.

Injecting after a drink never feels worth the trouble.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

dreffen posted:

Did you change your username? Do you love Subarus and having a million cats?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Hamelekim posted:

3 dollars in Canada. Although 711 has them 2 for 4 dollars. Energy drinks are expensive as hell.

I'll have to check my sev. I'll probably just dump the stuff down the drain as it's garbage poo poo.

I did those Redbull ones but I don't think it gave too much other than some small quest and a redbull sparrow.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

dreffen posted:

Yeah I usually only drink diet sodas because it's a lot of dumb empty calories to waste insulin on. But the fruit punch rockstar is the only one that's even palatable.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Why are you actually drinking it? Pour it down your sink.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Target poptarts give you a sparrow, do you get that immediately or do you have to wait until you would normally get one ingame?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

DrNutt posted:

Lmao, I just realized that Rockstar put the female guardian on the diet can and the black guardian on the fruit punch can.

Irl lol

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Did you change your username? Do you love Subarus and having a million cats?

Nope. Don't like Subarus and only have one dog.

DrNutt posted:

Yeah I usually only drink diet sodas because it's a lot of dumb empty calories to waste insulin on. But the fruit punch rockstar is the only one that's even palatable.

Fair enough. Maybe I'll have to give it a shot ( :suicide: )! Usually just stick with water as a result. Probably the best thing to come out of getting diagnosed was cutting sodas out completely.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
who the gently caress is scraeming "POP TARTS" at my house. show yourself, coward. i will never eat pop tarts ...

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

dreffen posted:

Nope. Don't like Subarus and only have one dog.

Fair enough. Maybe I'll have to give it a shot ( :suicide: )! Usually just stick with water as a result. Probably the best thing to come out of getting diagnosed was cutting sodas out completely.

Although this:

Piell posted:

Target poptarts give you a sparrow, do you get that immediately or do you have to wait until you would normally get one ingame?

Is probably much better advice.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

DrNutt posted:

Although this:

Is probably much better advice.

I feel like poptarts could end up being way worse than the Rockstar.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

dreffen posted:

I feel like poptarts could end up being way worse than the Rockstar.

Carb content for two pop tarts is actually worse than a whole can of rockstar, and the fiber content is negligible, so yeah, pretty much.

e: When were you diagnosed?

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

DrNutt posted:

Carb content for two pop tarts is actually worse than a whole can of rockstar, and the fiber content is negligible, so yeah, pretty much.

e: When were you diagnosed?

More delicious though.

December of 2007 for me, just before turning 21. How about yourself?

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

dreffen posted:

More delicious though.

Oh dang, yeah, I got diagnosed in December of 2003, but that was right before turning 21 for me also. Quite the drag when I hit my birthday.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Type 1 D in the D 2 thread

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
5:30am. Got a good night sleep.

Now to poop sock for two weeks :getin:

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

DrNutt posted:

Oh dang, yeah, I got diagnosed in December of 2003, but that was right before turning 21 for me also. Quite the drag when I hit my birthday.

Tell me about it. Really put a damper on the whole drinking legally thing. Don't really miss drinking either so, hey, works out!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

dreffen posted:

DrNutt posted:

I can quite confidently say that as a 32 year old I have definitely drank enough for the three of us. And I'll probably get diagnosed in the next next 5-10 years if I ever bother to go to the doctor again.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

el B posted:

I can quite confidently say that as a 32 year old I have definitely drank enough for the three of us. And I'll probably get diagnosed in the next next 5-10 years if I ever bother to go to the doctor again.

Don't worry, I will be drinking whiskey tonight when I fire up D2 for the first time. I just won't be mixing it with any sugar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

ha ha y'all are scrub tier diabetics

Gumball Gumption posted:

Why are you actually drinking it? Pour it down your sink.

Might need to look up local regulations before doing that, I think it qualifies as toxic waste. You might have to take it to a dedicated hazmat facility.