Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Rolo posted:

Doublepost.

Thats what the bull calls that move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

El Jebus posted:

Thats what the bull calls that move.

:golfclap:

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Below is a rare text (with some pics) based example of schadenfreude. Please read and enjoy.

https://www.gofundme.com/9wvxt9-replacement-window

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

She's a keeper

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I must be woefully out of date on hookup rules, because making GBS threads in the other person's bathroom is not cool.

And that's ignoring the fact that she fished it out with her hand and everything after.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Successful fundraiser and one strange date story to tell.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I must be woefully out of date on hookup rules, because making GBS threads in the other person's bathroom is not cool.

And that's ignoring the fact that she fished it out with her hand and everything after.

Awww, the story had a happy ending:

quote:

£350 of £200 goal
Raised by 46 people in 4 hours

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
Why was the last page with a couple of gifs grinding my browser to a halt?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Boat almost doesn't get past a bridge

http://i.imgur.com/KD74u6U.gifv

That's not just a boat, that's a dock with the boat still in it :stare:

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

Errrr what the gently caress are you supposed to do exactly in that situation? What a weird opinion. 'Oh no please don't dook in my toilet you strange person I want to put my dick in!' :confused:

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Butt sex is more common now, so is pooping in another's bathroom. Coincidence?

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
Go in the street.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

NiceGuy posted:

Errrr what the gently caress are you supposed to do exactly in that situation? What a weird opinion. 'Oh no please don't dook in my toilet you strange person I want to put my dick in!' :confused:

For at least the first few dates you have to maintain the illusion you have no unsightly bodily functions. See also "Don't fart in front of your date".

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

NiceGuy posted:

First time meeting someone you should take care of that beforehand. If some girl blew my bathroom up on the first date that would definitely ruin the vibe.

deong posted:

Butt sex is more common now, so is pooping in another's bathroom. Coincidence?

You may be on to something.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Indolent Bastard posted:

For at least the first few dates you have to maintain the illusion you have no unsightly bodily functions. See also "Don't fart in front of your date".

But, what if you fart AFTER the :butt: sex? :stonk:

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I don't know about you lame fucks but I wouldn't let a stinky shitcloud get in the way of getting some sweet sweet rear end.

Everybody poops, not everyone fucks. Don't be the guy who doesn't gently caress because of some poop.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
just lol if you don't plan your dates around your poop schedule

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
If you go out to lunch/dinner, which you do on most first dates, there's always a chance of having some sort of emergency if the food isn't sitting quite right.

In that situation, just say you're loving sick and terribly sorry we'll have to do this another night. Then get the gently caress outta there. There's a reason multiple sit-coms have done storylines on this situation, it never goes well.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
Take an Imodium before the date.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lmao at all the n00bs ITT not plugging up tight before a date.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I have a hard time convincing myself to get into the dating scene, and a large part of it is that I will one day, almost inevitably, need to poop in somebody else's home. Or even in a restaurant with another person knowing that I did.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Toast Museum posted:

Take two Imodium before the date, and try to empty your bowels that morning because they're not magic beans.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

SpacePig posted:

I have a hard time convincing myself to get into the dating scene, and a large part of it is that I will one day, almost inevitably, need to poop in somebody else's home. Or even in a restaurant with another person knowing that I did.

It's totally feasible to never poop in anyone else's home unless/until you're in an established relationship. Then yea, you have to get used to the idea that the other person is gonna know you poo poo. But until we're talking sleeping over their place multiple nights in a row or whatever, you should be able to figure out how to schedule things around it. If you care enough it can definitely be done.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

SpacePig posted:

Pretty sure with your steven universe avatar you'll never have to worry about the dating scene.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Just LOL if you don't sew your sphincter shut before leaving the house every morning

verymoldy
May 23, 2004

Are goons really this hung up about using the toilet?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Bum the Sad posted:

Pretty sure with your steven universe avatar you'll never have to worry about the dating scene.

You know what? I actually agree with you. Pooping is probably the least of my worries, in regards to dating.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

verymoldy posted:

It's not really just goons or nerds, making GBS threads is like one of those great divisions of the human race. Like half the people could just squat anywhere and take a poo poo without batting an eye, they could do it in the middle of the street if they had to with zero shame. Then the other half of people try to never let on that they have bodily functions at all, it's gross and embarrassing.

I myself have not taken a poo poo at work in 20 years. Never once in a stranger/new friend/first date's house.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
My bathroom has two toilets facing each other so I can challenge potential mates to a poop-off.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
lmao if you don't aggressively poop in every house you visit. Make a statement, goons.
Sometimes I visit other places for the express purpose of making GBS threads there.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Basebf555 posted:

I myself have not taken a poo poo at work in 20 years.

Jesus.

Always poo poo on the clock. Always. Be. making GBS threads.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

verymoldy posted:

I don't know why this surprised me actually.

I try to poop as much as possible at work, sometimes I don't even really have too but I'll go anyway just in case I can squeeze a little out.

You shy butthole goons should start going to your nearest airport and using the shitters there. It's like rear end in a top hat training, by the time you can poop in an airport you should be able to poo poo anywhere.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!

Phanatic posted:

Always poo poo on the clock.

For real, did none of you all learn this drat basic tenet from some sort of father or mentor figure???

Boss makes a dollar I make a dime that's why I poop on company time

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Samizdata posted:

But, what if you fart AFTER the :butt: sex? :stonk:

Politely excuse yourself, go to the bathroom and end your life.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Inescapable Duck posted:

Spider-Man reboot is getting pretty edgy.

ACTIVATING INSTANT KILL

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

KingSlime posted:

For real, did none of you all learn this drat basic tenet from some sort of father or mentor figure???

Here I sit, tired and dirty, trying to poo poo, until 4:30

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Randaconda posted:

Here I sit, tired and dirty, trying to poo poo, until 4:30

Make it 2:30 and it becomes the dentists' poop mantra

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Phanatic posted:

Jesus.

Always poo poo on the clock. Always. Be. making GBS threads.

Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime

that's why I poop on company time

KingSlime posted:

fak

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

TotalLossBrain posted:

lmao if you don't aggressively poop in every house you visit. Make a statement, goons.
Sometimes I visit other places for the express purpose of making GBS threads there.

Frankly it's the only civilized way to establish dominance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
I'm pooping at work right now!