Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

MizPiz posted:

I've seen people riding those things; every single time I was tempted to just stick my foot out or kick something in their path as they went by.

cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

what's the equivalent of l'appel du vide but for being a dickhead?

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

hawowanlawow posted:

what's the equivalent of l'appel du vide but for being a dickhead?
backpfeifengesicht?

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Phanatic posted:

Jesus.

Always poo poo on the clock. Always. Be. making GBS threads.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I understand feeling a little awkward when using someone else's bathroom but is there really a set of people who look down on a first date because they have to poo poo? Is that what I'm reading?

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Garrand posted:

I understand feeling a little awkward when using someone else's bathroom but is there really a set of people who look down on a first date because they have to poo poo? Is that what I'm reading?

As the shitter, you should take precautions in case your discreet, polite poop turns into one of those 'disaster poops' during the first few dates.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

The only time it's bad is if you poop in the bathtub for some reason and try and push the poop down through the drain for also some other reason.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Garrand posted:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

So the sink is okay, right?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Someone do the needful and copy/paste that one post made by some guy on a bodybuilding forum who had to piss and poo poo at the same time while he was at a first date's house. :allears:

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
Having to poo poo only once every three days makes plans like this a cinch. Must suck to be you random shitters.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!

Gromit posted:

Having to poo poo only once every three days makes plans like this a cinch. Must suck to be you random shitters.

yikes you should visit your primary physician homie, something is wrong with your plumbing

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Regalingualius posted:

Someone do the needful and copy/paste that one post made by some guy on a bodybuilding forum who had to piss and poo poo at the same time while he was at a first date's house. :allears:

Yes, everyone deserves to see this.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Harton posted:

Yes, everyone deserves to see this.

Agreed, also I think it may have been where I first heard the term waffle stomp, if not in it then from the discussion of it.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Just lmao if you don't bring a few sheets of tinfoil to poo poo in then pop in your handbag/satchel which is actually secretly a cooler

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

KingSlime posted:

yikes you should visit your primary physician homie, something is wrong with your plumbing

Nah it's called a "cut phase"

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/EGTiYap.gifv

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

This antifa vs militia protesting is getting out of control.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
If you don't poop in your date's bathroom, how can you tell if they place the toilet paper roll the correct way?

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

KingSlime posted:

Safe range is 3 per day to once per 3 days, so I'm on the edge. Tried taking fibre supplements and they work for about a week and then my digestive system says "I'm onto you!" and it goes back to what it was. I'll gladly take that over having to plan out my day around the chance of a surprise poo poo.
I laugh when people say "don't eat too much of that, it'll give you the squirts." Ha - if only!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Gromit posted:

Safe range is 3 per day to once per 3 days, so I'm on the edge. Tried taking fibre supplements and they work for about a week and then my digestive system says "I'm onto you!" and it goes back to what it was. I'll gladly take that over having to plan out my day around the chance of a surprise poo poo.
I laugh when people say "don't eat too much of that, it'll give you the squirts." Ha - if only!

My dude you clearly have not tried large quantities of sugar-free gummy bears

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

canyoneer posted:

Xylitol is wonderful stuff.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

canyoneer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMjgaa5j_LE

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Harton posted:

The only time it's bad is if you poop in the bathtub for some reason and try and push the poop down through the drain for also some other reason.

There is a possibility that I know you irl.

We're large amounts of alcohol involved in said tub making GBS threads?

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

canyoneer posted:

Menard's store brand sugar free. A handful gave me the Worst diarrhea of my life.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Awesome version vs fail version compilation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhy-fu-Mq7M

I always wonder how many of those wins are simply cut right before the fail.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I have a friend of a friend who is an insurance adjuster in Texas. She has 44,000 claims outstanding right now.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

mds2 posted:

There is a possibility that I know you irl.

We're large amounts of alcohol involved in said tub making GBS threads?

Wait, someone poo poo in a bathtub and tried to push the poo poo down the bath drain, and you think there's a possibility that it wasn't alcohol related?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Somebody has to still have the mspaint drawing of the tub making GBS threads. I cant imagine what combination of words I need to put into google to find it.

Edit: No booze at all if I remember right.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Harton posted:

Somebody has to still have the mspaint drawing of the tub making GBS threads. I cant imagine what combination of words I need to put into google to find it.

Edit: No booze at all if I remember right.

:nms:This:nms: is all I can think of.

fake edit: is JoeyVapes's "motel adventures" thread still around anymore? I can't find it on a quick search.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Why is that dude so loving pissed at what I can assume is an amazing time?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cause she basically has a flat white girl rear end. :sad:

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

TontoCorazon posted:

Not a single person noticed he fell so I think he was more amazed his clothing worked.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

cause she basically has a flat white girl rear end. :sad:

What are you talking about, she rules.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

TontoCorazon posted:

He's pissed because he fell and looked like a dork you dork.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
David Clarke quit as sheriff of Milwaukee County because he thought he was going to get a job with the Trump administration.

Spoiler: he isn't.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

TontoCorazon posted:

What are you talking about, she rules.

So does Halle Berry. A woman can rule and have a flat white girl rear end, too. Don't shame the disabled!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Lmao she won.