Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Ralph Hurley posted:

Dougal Dixon owns, I wish he did more books. Man After Man is brilliant.
Talk about AUG, take a look at the future of humanity

I always wondered where that "There must be more to life" picture came from.

Someone please tell Ted Cruz that even in the future blackface isn't okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Robin Williams finds himself reincarnated as a sad vegan werewolf.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

Ok, besides the fact that this person is a sick, sad gently caress don't those furry getups cost a fortune?

More or less yes, several hundred on the extreme low end from what I recall. I can't remember the goon's name but a couple years back they posted in A/T about taking fursuit commissions on a semi-professional level. They stressed that other than a couple outliers there was a code of making suits as costumes, period. No holes, no catering to obvious fetishists, commission rules including "we'll repair our work for you but not if it's been modified/damaged as the result of sex/kink."

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Picnic Princess posted:

I was at work and a girl wanted a toy dinosaur, and her mom made a comment of "okay but I thought boys liked dinosaurs" and I responded by telling her I grew up obsessed with them because anyone can like them, made the girl smile. There are some garbage parents out there. Like whenever a boy wants a stuffed animal with even a touch of pink on it, it's like the kid just came out. One guy got upset with his son for wanting a lion cub, no, he should get a lion with a mane because it's manly. The kid was like 4.

Sad that the dad was emasculated by a lion cub, but it's frustrating when he projects that onto his kid.

My son LOVES Calico Critters. I've gotten the stink-eye from cashiers before over this.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

More or less yes, several hundred on the extreme low end from what I recall. I can't remember the goon's name but a couple years back they posted in A/T about taking fursuit commissions on a semi-professional level. They stressed that other than a couple outliers there was a code of making suits as costumes, period. No holes, no catering to obvious fetishists, commission rules including "we'll repair our work for you but not if it's been modified/damaged as the result of sex/kink."

Haha, a code. Yeah, sure, whatever you say.

e: well not you literally, but him

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
yeah there's probably a code the same way there's a code of not making confederate flag fursuits, e.g. "unless they pay me enough"

cnut
May 3, 2016

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Thing cosplay?

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Ralph Hurley posted:

Are there seriously people who object to girls liking dinosaurs? My daughter isn't even two and she's been heavy into dinos since before she could talk.
No, it was clearly people reacting to the removal of the boys/girls clothing categories, not the dinosaurs.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I think you should edit that picture, you can clearly see the woman's pussy.
:downsrim:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Sunswipe posted:

I think you should edit that picture, you can clearly see the woman's pussy.
:downsrim:

If I was drunk I would have probated you for this

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

cash crab posted:

What are you waiting for then? Get shitfaced and hit that button you wonderful trashpanda mod you.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot
I am glad we are all enjoying that mans self harming

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
:nws: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIsxC-AXcAEZykg.jpg :nws:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I'm the ornament(?) coming out of his rear end

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

how festive!

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Please don't dox the guy who drives the gold cart around my grandma's retirement community

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

cash crab posted:

The only defence I can offer is I was very tired, but I wouldn't have blamed you at all.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Please don't dox the guy who drives the gold cart around my grandma's retirement community

Was that a typo or does that guy drive the pimpest cart ever?

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

Kinky boots

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

I stumbled across this, and if I had to see it, so do you. I won't suffer alone.

Edit: Image removed by Imgur. For good reason.

Serge Painsbourg has a new favorite as of 02:01 on Sep 6, 2017

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Serge Painsbourg posted:

I stumbled across this, and if I had to see it, so do you. I won't suffer alone.

:nms::nws:http://imgur.com/gallery/YzEXj:nws::nms:

3 views eh? Is this your butt? Did I just see your butt?.....like alllllllllll of your butt?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

B Real looking suave.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Solice Kirsk posted:

3 views eh? Is this your butt? Did I just see your butt?.....like alllllllllll of your butt?

As if I'd be that coarse. You shame me, sir.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Serge Painsbourg posted:

Edit: Image removed by Imgur. For good reason.

Did you hit "publish"? They get awfully sandy about that

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Worth a shot I guess.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Now here's an ambitious fellow.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

:nms: "Husky Fan Club" :nms:

It's not what you think it is, but it is worse than you think it is. You dig?

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

That was gross, but not as gross as I had expected going in. Also, cumsocking is an AUG habit in and of itself.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

cash crab posted:

Thanks, I really need that pick me up today.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

Why doesn't he just have a cum towel covered in mushrooms like every other grown man?!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Solice Kirsk posted:

Why doesn't he just have a cum towel covered in mushrooms like every other grown man?!

Looking at this, I know it's activating some ancient part of my brain that remembers that there is a story behind this.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

Looking at this, I know it's activating some ancient part of my brain that remembers that there is a story behind this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/22zsk1/mushrooms_growing_out_of_my_exroommates_towel/

Good old google.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

This is horrible. Thank you so much!

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Well that is among the worst things I have ever seen. Why is it so impossibly tall??

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

remigious posted:

Well that is among the worst things I have ever seen. Why is it so impossibly tall??

Because it has been well-nurtured.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Solice Kirsk posted:

Me: that's horrifying
Also me: life really does find a way

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot
to carry on the theme:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Okay, so one spurt is about half a teaspoon. That glass looks like a whiskey glass, say two deciliters.

Even that glass on the right has got to be the result of weeks of jizzing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Heath posted:

Me: that's horrifying
Also me: life really does find a way

Seriously. It's impressive, but like... :stonk:

• Locked thread