Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

the old ceremony posted:

the mid west is its own punishment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
it's pretty though :3:

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Mustached Demon posted:

Burn it.

Oh wait.

i mean like i said i don't recall exactly where and i don't endorse burning down the whole of the pnw, some are good people

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

wowo so pretty

too bad it's full of trump voting gerblins

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

the old ceremony posted:

it's pretty though :3:

struggle tends to create beauty

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I never noticed Trumppol having a list of white supremacists in its OP before. I assume it doubles as a shortlist for the next WH staff rotation.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
why the gently caress did i buy pabst ugh i regret all my life choices

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Randler posted:

I never noticed Trumppol having a list of white supremacists in its OP before. I assume it doubles as a shortlist for the next WH staff rotation.

big fan of being included in the list because op is salty i told people not to buy guns

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
you guys bullied aa so hard he became a youtuber

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/905152616832880640

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

paging mute

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mich_Cooke/status/903918405949972480?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Pretty sure that's a work around to fish prostitution, you can't openly advertise fish prostitution but if you just like are " getting the fish for company" then that's okay

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Hollismason posted:

Pretty sure that's a work around to fish prostitution, you can't openly advertise fish prostitution but if you just like are " getting the fish for company" then that's okay

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

stone cold posted:

big fan of being included in the list because op is salty i told people not to buy guns

I hadn't read that op ever and now that I did it's messier than uspol. Most of who they were calling out by name seems accurate but the big list of names where the underlined are Nazi supporters and the rest are just ??? Is weird af

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

the paradigm shift posted:

I hadn't read that op ever and now that I did it's messier than uspol. Most of who they were calling out by name seems accurate but the big list of names where the underlined are Nazi supporters and the rest are just ??? Is weird af

i mean credit where credit is due, op did seem to get a lot of the worst nazis

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
is randler on the list?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

stone cold posted:

I don't think that's what happened.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
man, every time i step into the i/p thread it's just an unmitigated poo poo show, no matter what the topic at hand

also every thread i see al saqr post in always has a bunch of posters calling him a dirty mussulman extremist, which seems indicative of some wider problem

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Don't read the I/p thread.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

man, every time i step into the i/p thread it's just an unmitigated poo poo show, no matter what the topic at hand

also every thread i see al saqr post in always has a bunch of posters calling him a dirty mussulman extremist, which seems indicative of some wider problem

I think you may be on to something with this wider problem theory.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Mustached Demon posted:

Don't read the I/p thread.

i want to know the minute bibi is indicted

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

is randler on the list?

I think the answer to that is pretty obvious.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/905237208898183169

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/905195875890278400

My dude

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mustached Demon posted:

Don't read d&d

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Hollismason posted:

well i was going to make a joke about that fish being me but now it's all messed up and weird

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

don't gently caress fish btw

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

the op is famously banned poster meaty martha who was on such a crusade to drive white supremacy from the forums that they ware forbidden from sending reports. confirmed sadbrains who attempts to but their head in and police the trump thread now and then

a couple years back they tried posting in dadchat and had an embarassing meltdown where they were trying to make a point about the overt tolerance racism on the forums by repeatedly shouting racial slurs at zoux

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Sep 6, 2017

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

i just saw a t-shirt with the word "cyberpatriot" on it

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Questioning the list is a listable offence.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
it is delightful that the incredibly angry poster has a super long passive aggressive op full of personal grudges, and nobody ever reads or checks that op

i bet they think every day "i am a good poster, i am the op and custodian of the d&d trump thread"

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

is randler on the list?

please, randler's the best nazi

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

boner confessor posted:

it is delightful that the incredibly angry poster has a super long passive aggressive op full of personal grudges, and nobody ever reads or checks that op

i bet they think every day "i am a good poster, i am the op and custodian of the d&d trump thread"

custodian is certainly an appropriate term

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Randler posted:

lmao what the gently caress

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

R. Mute posted:

lmao what the gently caress

It's a bad thread filled with bad people

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

i mean putting aside the fact that having a list like that is super passive aggressive and dumb, the whole implication that everyone on the list is a nazi sympathizer and then having the list include people like stone cold and i think one of avs' reregs is just... wild.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

just put it in an xls like a normal person, jeez

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

R. Mute posted:

i mean putting aside the fact that having a list like that is super passive aggressive and dumb, the whole implication that everyone on the list is a nazi sympathizer and then having the list include people like stone cold and i think one of avs' reregs is just... wild.

yeah the op of that thread is the kind of person who would have been permabanned already ten years ago for melting down and sending death threats via pm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
also i dont know why anyone thinks that thread is bad

Hollismason posted:

I couldn't be a vegan because I love cum. Each weekend I avail myself with the knowledge that I devour thousands of potential Hitlers.

• Locked thread