Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

they won't face any consequences and they will be shitheads foreverr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Reality Winner posted:

Spicer also had a high “creepy” score of 27 percent, compared with 15 percent for the average politician.

I wonder what paul ryan has

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Handsome: 0%

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Once again I shall reiterate that hurricanes start in Kenya

No big ones under Obama in 8 years

At least 3 killdozers in 1 year under Trump?

That's a thunk

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Sexy: 0%

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Reality Winner posted:

the department of energy has ordered all magnifying glasses pointed AWAY from the gulf of mexico

the department of energy has announced they are retaking Meats in community college to improve their grades

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Cute: 0%

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

studs prop up ceilings think about it follow the plywood

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

So the debt ceiling serves no purpose whatsoever right? Like, congress could just get rid of it if they wanted and nothing would change but they don't because it would look like UNLIMITED GOVERNMENT SPENDING

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Epic High Five posted:

That's a thunk

pretty sure Katrina happened during the Obama prez and he was golfing the whole time and said "watch this drive"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Beautiful: 0%

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i can't comprehend how this chapo that keeps causing all these hurricanes hasn't been trapped by now

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MrWilderheap posted:

So the debt ceiling serves no purpose whatsoever right? Like, congress could just get rid of it if they wanted and nothing would change but they don't because it would look like UNLIMITED GOVERNMENT SPENDING

GOP made it an invented issue just to gently caress with Obama and are now getting hosed hard by it axfter they thought they had come up with a clever ploy

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

GobiasIndustries posted:

I'm pretty sure he had this exact lineup last week. Sean's guest pool is dwindling rapidly
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/905573830017425408

damage control after facebook admitted that oh yeah, russia totally used us to influence the election despite the face we've been denying it for almost a year

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Duscat posted:

the department of energy has announced they are retaking Meats in community college to improve their grades

i'm continually boggled how rick perry is now a permanent cast member of the kingdom of loathing

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

i can't comprehend how this chapo that keeps causing all these hurricanes hasn't been trapped by now

The dragon of Budapest is doing his best

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

how do his attributes measure up to dippin dots, the ice cream of the future?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

so is mar iago gonna get hosed up or what

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
American friends, so happy to announce new COALITION GOVT with Dems and #TRUMPPARTY. Unpresidented in US history!! Big league statesmanship, big league.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
folks,

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Epic High Five posted:

That's a thunk

It's revenge for slavery!

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

where was BLM when Katrina hit New Orleans AKA chocolate city

:thunk:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

It's gonna be getting taken to pieces as Trump is giving 9/11 remarks

Dems will push for immediate rebuilding money now and Republicans will push for leaving Mar a lago destroyed for longer

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Turdfuzz posted:

i've been hailing satan as much as i can to make this happen

are you doing your part?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Oiled and Ready posted:

I still don't get how Trump + dems overrides both house majorities, is it because a sufficient number of moderate Republicans would inevitably pass the Dem bill to Trump if the clock was about to run out on the debt ceiling?

It's a glitch like in some games where you activate the right combo of buffs and one shot a boss or warp Mario to the last level boss instantly

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Duscat posted:

reminder that the sharknadoes now also contain the howling ghosts of 1600 barbudans

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Squizzle posted:

im a known idiot friendo

this is why you're the idiot king :madmax:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Duscat posted:

reminder that the sharknadoes now also contain the howling ghosts of 1600 barbudans

Probably a lot more than that

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831701&pagenumber=38&perpage=40#post476141205

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Weeping Wound posted:

this is why you're the idiot king :madmax:

every now and then I kind of wonder what it would be like to be a cspam ik

then I hear stories from other iks on the forums :yikes:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I see the title of the board has changed for thr piss. Any new pissfo i need to know?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
is it possible the real hurricane was in us all along?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Yossarian-22 posted:

I see the title of the board has changed for thr piss. Any new pissfo i need to know?

Oh that's easy - piss tape is real

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Duscat posted:

:yikes:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

:bisonyes:

More of this everyday, please!!!!!!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

MariusLecter posted:

It's a glitch like in some games where you activate the right combo of buffs and one shot a boss or warp Mario to the last level boss instantly

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

cumshitter posted:

if pjws home blew down in a hurricane i assume hes such a shutin he would wrap parts of the roof around himself and turn into a human hermit crab subsisting on pages from books he found in the debris

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

how much higher than 1600 do u think the death toll on barbados, population 1600, might get to???

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

God I hope Trump talks about how much cooler Ironstache is than Ryan like how he praised Heitklamp tonigjg

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

how much higher than 1600 do u think the death toll on barbados, population 1600, might get to???

I'm talking sharknado souls friend

Keep up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
https://twitter.com/DSAPraxis/status/896278267908456448

• Locked thread