Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Jumped into crucible as soon as I unlocked it and it really doesn't like matching me up with people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Harlock posted:

Why is the crucible queue so bad

everyone is doing the PVE stuff.

reminder that trials starts not this weekend but the next and will not be anywhere as sweaty as Y3 of Destiny 1, really good chance it could be easy pickings depending on how it is setup

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
So nightfalls are timed again? I'm reading about this exotic weapon quest for the Rat King's Crew and you have to beat it with 5 mins remaining on the timer. Something about time getting added with each mob you kill.

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

theSpokeyDokey posted:

Are the PS4 Pro games still locking up and crashing. Is this a rampant issue that impacts more than some systems and aside from Bungie acknowledging this poo poo is happening, have they started fixing it?

I only ask because I am a stupid and got the PS4 Pro bundle since I wanted to both upgrade and play Destiny 2 at the same time. Am I doomed? I'm doomed...

I bought the ps pro bundle and played for like 4 hours with no crashes. I didn't do any PVP stuff but at least in my case the white PS4 pro is running smoothly.

Game is fun, my progress is being slowed by the fact that I can't choose between lock and titan. I think I settled on lock. When can I change subclasses? I think both my dudes are level 8ish now

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Here's a take you've probably heard already today but the new shader system sucks.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

yeah so lol this game is Destiny 1.5 y'all are right. All the same enemies so far pretty much from 1 🙈

Still gonna play the poo poo out of it. I don't understand why some things went backwards, like the skill tree. Also the lack of character customization

I have a pro and KS8000 and honestly the graphics look the same as Destiny 1 🤷🏽‍♀️

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
[Edit] Sorry kid was holding my phone...

Milosh
Oct 14, 2000
Forum Veteran
Keep on getting some permissions error. Fml.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Substandard posted:

I bought the ps pro bundle and played for like 4 hours with no crashes. I didn't do any PVP stuff but at least in my case the white PS4 pro is running smoothly.

Game is fun, my progress is being slowed by the fact that I can't choose between lock and titan. I think I settled on lock. When can I change subclasses? I think both my dudes are level 8ish now

Same, I played for about 7-8 hours and the only bad thing that's happened to me is the sound cut out for a few seconds near the end of my playtime. Might just be a bad HDMI cable or just new console jitters but no crashes.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

yeah so lol this game is Destiny 1.5 y'all are right. All the same enemies so far pretty much from 1 🙈

Still gonna play the poo poo out of it. I don't understand why some things went backwards, like the skill tree. Also the lack of character customization

I have a pro and KS8000 and honestly the graphics look the same as Destiny 1 🤷🏽‍♀️

lol

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

Milosh posted:

Keep on getting some permissions error. Fml.

Getting the same error. It's my mistake for taking a break to eat dinner instead of continuing to play my Titan.

https://twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/905617439940984833

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Applied as DocZero.

What about Discord?

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Doctor Zero posted:

Applied as DocZero.

What about Discord?

https://discord.gg/Qa8WYkc

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Give bungie more money for permissions

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I'm a hunter too 🤦🏽‍♀️

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

BunkRogers and JLSNJones requesting access!

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Request sent for, shockingly enough, BitBasher

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Oryx got owned so the entire Hive went to the gym to bulk up

Seriously these acolytes

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
When are you guys doing adventures? During the campaign or when it's finished?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

uh is this how we do this? Request sent

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 09:48 on Sep 7, 2017

Killer_Bees!
Dec 25, 2005

I, for one, welcome
our new insect overlords.
Buglord
Anyone else run into the bug where you cant complete the EDZ challange milestone even though you have done all 3 ????
I am stuck on 33% done but all 3 challenge parts have already been complete ....gently caress

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Bungie, I need Failsafe to replace Nolan North's Ghost for all future releases effective immediately. :)

THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE. :mad:

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
"Was that all of them?! THAT WAS ALL OF THEM!!"

ilu2 Shaxx

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Somehow, the boy just isn't very buoyant.
Goddammit. Work then class and I finally get home and just want to chill out and permission error is going to cost me my night. Gotta be up at 530AM for work again, then class after work again. :sigh:

Guess there's always Friday evening.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
so you really can't buy legendaries anywhere? jesus this is going to get loving old

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

so you really can't buy legendaries anywhere? jesus this is going to get loving old

I don't remember buying a legendary in vanilla once I started running strikes and raids. You can get 2-3 legendaries from the traders in each planet by increasing rep. hth.

Also, a report after beating the base game: D2 is cool and good. Even without the DLC, its well worth the $100.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Zipperelli. posted:

I don't remember buying a legendary in vanilla once I started running strikes and raids. You can get 2-3 legendaries from the traders in each planet by increasing rep. hth.

Also, a report after beating the base game: D2 is cool and good. Even without the DLC, its well worth the $100.

It's not just increasing light level, not having legendaries for sale means if you want a certain legendary weapon or armor you better pray for it.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

This game is god dang phenomenal and I'm so bummed I live on the eastern coast of central florida and will inevitably be out of power for days keeping me from my beautiful new space wizard ugggggh

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

ihatepants posted:

Getting the same error. It's my mistake for taking a break to eat dinner instead of continuing to play my Titan.

https://twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/905617439940984833

Oh huh, yep, ditto. I was very confused. Cool beans.

Edit: \/ Welcome brother.

Jejoma
Nov 5, 2008
Is there some kind of outage going on right now? Everytime I select my character I get disconnect and am told I may not have permission to play multiplayer or I may have signed out.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Father Wendigo posted:

Bungie, I need Failsafe to replace Nolan North's Ghost for all future releases effective immediately. :)

THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE. :mad:

Failsafe: I've assessed that the Wizard came from the moon. *beep* Let's send it back in pieces.

Serf
May 5, 2011

I've played a few hours and this game is extremely good so far. The overhauls to public events alone are fantastic.

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
Has anyone managed to get the kill counter ghost or cold heart gun in game yet? Where do my sweet preorder perks come from?

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

level 20

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Ularg posted:

Failsafe: I've assessed that the Wizard came from the moon. *beep* Let's send it back in pieces.

Zavala: "So it is true, the light did return to you! That means it could return to... us!"

Failsafe: *BEEP* "Nobody point out the other three guardians in the fireteam or grandpa's going to poo poo his pants."

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
been looking for my second game of pvp for literally six minutes

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Well I unlocked the last planet but I'm only level nine so I can't go there. Guess I'll do public events.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Do you folks getting those errors also have red Xs next to your icon on the PS4 dashboard?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Danger posted:

The spirit dude pretty much quotes the end:
"His feet are light and nimble. He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and in shadow and he is a great favorite. He never sleeps, the judge. He is dancing, dancing. He says that he will never die."

Dang, I never 2+2'd

Good fuckin book and the whole sequence was pretty creepy for a destiny level imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

humpthewind posted:

Has anyone managed to get the kill counter ghost or cold heart gun in game yet? Where do my sweet preorder perks come from?

Beat the campaign.