Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

that is one hypothesis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

vice city even has a jeb! joke

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

what's c-spam president jeb! doing these days?

*crickets*

i miss jeb :(

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA5qYrboTUE

This thing is pointed at Florida.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

not so much a human as a minor diety of capitalism like a dryad or a shinto rock spirit

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

they could spread all sorts of good vibes if they dropped the chalk and started selling molly

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lastgirl posted:

what's c-spam president jeb! doing these days?

*crickets*

i thought you were still president.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
oh my god yes someone captured all of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okT8QmY0qv4

final fantasy fans are legit the best

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

train students to be peer counselors? no no no, just have them write saccharine platitudes in chalk and high five each other! surely, i will win a nobel prize for this

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

You Should've Clapped

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hillary SUCKS

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

freckle posted:

tyrant lavren hussein lastgirl seizes an unconstitutional third term

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/905450355403739140

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

boosted returns in 369 days and no i'm not joking

if im still ik and i remember to im gonna submit a 30 day probe for him 29 days before election day just so i dont have to encounter campaign mode boosted in the midterms

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Zues fell in love with and fathered a child with the Agoriad Agrawal, but in order to hide his shameful deed he turned her into the website LinkedIn

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

its infinitely reassuring that not matter how vicious, petty, and shortsighted we are, earth always wins in the end

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

logikv9 posted:

boosted returns in 369 days and no i'm not joking

[2 tha tune of lil jons "get low]

drat long time
Boosted can you wear it fuckin' once this time
Chapeau
Chapeau

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Ages posted:

its infinitely reassuring that not matter how vicious, petty, and shortsighted we are, earth always wins in the end

WE MUST DESTROY THE EARTH

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

not so much a human as a minor diety of capitalism like a dryad or a shinto rock spirit

extremely white person trying to do a make it rain dance

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

sloppo posted:

sometimes i think to myself "maybe i shouldve moved out west when i got out of college"

then i see this poo poo

and like

yeah

i was right

i was always 100% right

lol that's New York, dude

:sad:

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jazerus posted:

tyrant lavren hussein lastgirl seizes an unconstitutional third term

don't blame me i nominated white sauce.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

dang

im havin a bad run on the ole electronic flirtin' machine these days.

Not a lot of responses to my messages!

Its fine tho, i have a kitten :kimchi:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

freckle posted:

don't blame me i nominated white sauce.

yike

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Maurice, this kind of immoral behavior is exactly why I'm buildng the Pastor Richards Salvation Statue. Noah had an ark, Texans had the Alamo, and I am building a highly fortified structure in my image. Simple. This 50 story statue will be able to deflect alpha, beta, and gamma radiation. The day is coming, and coming soon, when the Artificial Suns will rain down to punish the degenerates of this city. But you can save yourself. The Pastor Richards Salvation Statue will be a completely self-sufficient community. We have canned food rations, private living quarters, and enough supplies to survive happily the predicted 40,000 years of nuclear winter. In phase 2, and with funding from NASA, we will equip this massive statue with rockets. So when the poopy hits the proverbial fan, we will load up the statue with all of the people who saved themselves through generous donations, blast into space, and colonize Saturn with a race of morally correct, affluent people ruled by me.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

only 2 ranger teams have ever included all of those colors and both of them also have an orange ranger (and one of them has another 6 beyond that)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIU0RMV_II8

:tubular: :radcat: :ese:

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Zyla posted:

dang

im havin a bad run on the ole electronic flirtin' machine these days.

Not a lot of responses to my messages!

Its fine tho, i have a kitten :kimchi:

just keep trying and you'll get 'em

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

what if the hurricane that's already full of sharks and the howling ghosts of 1600 barbudans picks up all the alligators and ball pythons loose in the everglades and becomes a swirling maelstrom of gnashing teeth and unholy ectoplasm

not even syfy can write this poo poo, this is reality in the age of TRMUP!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

agoriad is apparently a welsh word meaning opening but i was more thinking what ud call a spirit of the agora

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Jazerus posted:

Maurice, this kind of immoral behavior is exactly why I'm buildng the Pastor Richards Salvation Statue. Noah had an ark, Texans had the Alamo, and I am building a highly fortified structure in my image. Simple. This 50 story statue will be able to deflect alpha, beta, and gamma radiation. The day is coming, and coming soon, when the Artificial Suns when rain down to punish the degenerates of this city. But you can save yourself. The Pastor Richards Salvation Statue will be a completely self-sufficient community. We have canned food rations, private living quarters, and enough supplies to survive happily the predicted 40,000 years of nuclear winter. In phase 2, and with funding from NASA, we will equip this massive statue with rockets. So when the poopy hits the proverbial fan, we will load up the statue with all of the people who saved themselves through generous donations, blast into space, and colonize Saturn with a race of morally correct, affluent people ruled by me.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Squizzle posted:

only 2 ranger teams have ever included all of those colors and both of them also have an orange ranger (and one of them has another 6 beyond that)

orange range?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEHoVwxz0W4

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

oh and a blue ranger as well

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

the president c-spam deserves :colbert:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Squizzle posted:

oh and a blue ranger as well

a blue ranger? what's that?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

freckle posted:

extremely hillary: what had happened was...

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpiaw3pSuqY

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

People need to learn how to take care of themselves and not depend on others. If you read chapter 45 of my book, I talk about how being selfish is a virtue. The best thing you can do for someone that needs help is to tell them to help themselves. That builds moral character. Morality, Maurice, there's not much left in this city. Every time a culture has taken on the doctrine of helping your fellow man, we get thrown into the dark ages. Look at Russia! They keep trying to help each other out; extend a hand to a neighbor. And guess what? Every ten years, someone's invading, burning down their homes, and taken their toilet paper. Napoleon, Stalin, Attila the Hun... All of them. After you read my book, you will understand. I may have been born in the sea, but I'm no dummy.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

yeah rip

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

"why do you think trump is gay"
"GOOGLE ROBERT MORROW"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008