Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jazerus
May 24, 2011

you may not like it, but this is what peak chad looks like

peak ed balls

https://i.imgur.com/j9rLVFt.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al! posted:

Aggressively Normbrad

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jazerus posted:

you may not like it, but this is what peak chad looks like

i s i n g r e l e n t l e s s v a r i a t i o n

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Epic High Five posted:

Boosted never probed any of the golden child posters be cause he fears and worships authority at the same time. He terrorized his little fiefdom in the Trump thread tho

is that why he never probed me when i told him to gently caress off?

because that was a mistake on his part

i am a terrible shitposter

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Bilirubin posted:

He had a left handed guitar but still strung it upside down?

even as an old man dick dale shreds guitars like trump shreds big macs and 8 year olds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRH_70_Foow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTTmJKbAIsE

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

YOU A loving HAT posted:

Correct

Sooooo many of us gave him endless poo poo and he'd just go and probe a half dozen Trumpers in his fiefdom instead

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Epic High Five posted:

Correct

Sooooo many of us gave him endless poo poo and he'd just go and probe a half dozen Trumpers in his fiefdom instead

he probed me a couple of times 4 challenging his authority lol

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

lmao

logikv9 posted:

holy poo poo

I'm not mad I'm j ust calling ppl out for liking that i got owned, a totally normal behavior, i continue to insist as i shrink and transform into peter daou

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

haha i didnt even have a rap sheet til i told shinji what a fukken los3r bernie is

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

still not as good as the adult preschool that cost a grand a month

I get it, I get it, you're scared of being an adult and responsibilities are hard and the looming specter of middle age is making you confront the very real inevitability of your own death in a brand-new way. jfc.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

YOU A loving HAT posted:

I used to play a fun game of seeing how horrible I could say to boosted without him probating me and it was amazing how cucked he was, but i still got probed by other mods for tellin him to snuff hisself lol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Rah! posted:

even as an old man dick dale shreds guitars like trump shreds big macs and 8 year olds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRH_70_Foow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTTmJKbAIsE

ya caught him on a whim last summer

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

lmao

I'm not mad I'm j ust calling ppl out for liking that i got owned, a totally normal behavior, i continue to insist as i shrink and transform into peter daou
have you ever had peter on the daou cooked on the grill before? its rly yum :thumbsup:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Squizzle posted:

how the h*ck did boosted never probe me

cuz ur a goddamn coward fuckface who never calls ppl fuckface or coward or pos or rear end

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

lastgirl.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-41167296

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

cuz ur a goddamn coward fuckface who never calls ppl fuckface or coward or pos or rear end

a terminal case of ape brain

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

i can relate to this

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i'm making 2:30 nachos which are tortilla chips with cheddar singles and tapatio

oh my gaaaaaaaa

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoUWdzNp9SM

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

YOU A loving HAT posted:

I get it, I get it, you're scared of being an adult and responsibilities are hard and the looming specter of middle age is making you confront the very real inevitability of your own death in a brand-new way. jfc.

as late stage capitalism gives way to dadaist pomo capitalism we will invent ever-more-degrading jobs in the service economy. Being paid to supervise nap and crayon time for overly fragile twentysomethings is tame compared to what the good jobs in 2030 are going to be :thunk:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lol even late night hosts are over hillary

https://twitter.com/latenightseth/status/905596500855578624

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

as late stage capitalism gives way to dadaist pomo capitalism we will invent ever-more-degrading jobs in the service economy. Being paid to supervise nap and crayon time for overly fragile twentysomethings is tame compared to what the good jobs in 2030 are going to be :thunk:

fwiw some ppl itt do that pro bono :q:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

have you ever had peter on the daou cooked on the grill before? its rly yum :thumbsup:

The flesh of the rich is the only meat it is ethical to consume~

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Tom Gorman posted:

i'm making 2:30 nachos which are tortilla chips with cheddar singles and tapatio

oh my gaaaaaaaa

I had this described to me as the sad sack special

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
this poo poo is amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTByHbjgz8k

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

youre a fukken illiterate monkey who dont know what the gently caress them power rangers is sayin fool

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

haha i didnt even have a rap sheet til i told shinji what a fukken los3r bernie is

wow u should have been banned

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

crazy cloud posted:

rich person only mall where you literally poo poo into someones hands

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

boosted posting his law school transcripts was pretty classic and new levels pathetic. worst part about donny winning was it vindicated the hanger-ons like boosted and bill mitchell. well, that and the certain destruction of the species.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

ya caught him on a whim last summer

:hellyeah:

thats cool that he still does shows, hes like 80

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

rich person only mall where you literally poo poo into someones hands

RUDY!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D32j-BCxPaY

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Nichael posted:

boosted posting his law school transcripts was pretty classic and new levels pathetic. worst part about donny winning was it vindicated the hanger-ons like boosted and bill mitchell. well, that and the certain destruction of the species.

you numb nuts the certain destruction of the species is the silver lining here!!!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

still not as good as the adult preschool that cost a grand a month

seems wasteful when an SA account is just ten buck

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i barely ever get probed n i just insult ppl n nobody cares

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Nichael posted:

it was worth it just to see him praying to jeb! when trump's numbers were in freefall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
The other Trump thread posted about Racism among posters all night then went to sleep. loving rude.

• Locked thread