Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

"Were shall I pleasure you, my Queen?"

"Yo, Spider-Man! Down here!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

graham cracker posted:

"Were shall I pleasure you, my Queen?"

"Yo, Spider-Man! Down here!"

Kuato?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Tomorrow: They play keep away til it ends like that nazi drinking from the wrong grail.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Can't wait for the kid-centered reboot, Baby Tyrannus And Pals.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Haifisch posted:

Can't wait for the kid-centered reboot, Baby Tyrannus And Pals.

Next week on NSM:

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Wait so he's got to take his medication on time and in an exact amount or he dies and his wife just shows up and open palm slaps it out of his hand?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

uPen posted:

Wait so he's got to take his medication on time and in an exact amount or he dies and his wife just shows up and open palm slaps it out of his hand?

I told you, it's like slapping someone's insulin out of their hands.

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012
This was all part of Kala's plan. She was just stalling with the whole make-Spidey-my-slave thing until Tyranus started to get old. Now that he's out of the way, she can free Mole-man.

And try to steal him away from Aunt May. But it's OK; their love is pure and he'll stay faithful.

Spider-Man will remain tied up and forgotten.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

They'll shove him in the storage closet along with Lenny and the Decapus.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Kala was living in, if not peace, then at least detente with Melvin. But Ty-Ty has to play for the whole scene. Not cool, Baby.

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

uPen posted:

they really should have done the couples counselling

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
It's okay, Mole Man knows a nice priest certified to do counseling.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
This is the year 2000 dude they have measuring cups.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Push El Burrito posted:

This is the year 2000 dude they have measuring cups.

What do you think he is, a peasant?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Maybe the chalice has an extremely specific measurement, like pi or something.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Synthbuttrange posted:

Tomorrow: They play keep away til it ends like that nazi drinking from the wrong grail.

dude you've had 16 loving centuries to get a graduated cylinder and figure out the amount you need

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

He did! And then he had a chalice made to hold exactly that amount!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

AND a spare!

Also quickly Pete, poop in the pool!

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
I like that the only thing keeping Mole Man alive is that Tyrannus just cannot loving focus.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

That's a pretty lovely fountain of youth. You get to live forever, but only if you stay within an hour or so of this particular subterranean chamber. And for that matter, aren't they supposed to be in Mole Melvin's old kingdom right now? What was Tyrannus doing before? Are there just fountains of youth all over the place in subterraria that most people just ignore? Or did Tyrannus just usurp Mole Man's territory, but stay in his own throneroom, presumably unable to visit his new conquest because of the travel time involved?

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

Knormal posted:

That's a pretty lovely fountain of youth. You get to live forever, but only if you stay within an hour or so of this particular subterranean chamber. And for that matter, aren't they supposed to be in Mole Melvin's old kingdom right now? What was Tyrannus doing before? Are there just fountains of youth all over the place in subterraria that most people just ignore? Or did Tyrannus just usurp Mole Man's territory, but stay in his own throneroom, presumably unable to visit his new conquest because of the travel time involved?

it's only an hour when the plot sees fit. otherwise it's like 100 years probably

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Ok so what if aunt may drinks from the fountain, become Hot May, then she and Melvin adopt Tyrannus who has inevitability become a baby and Kala tales over Subterranea?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

How did Tyrannus figure out how much to drink? Did he babify himself a few times? Did it just reverse his overnight facial hair growth if it's not enough? Questions, more questions!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
so if the pool is in moley's former home, how did tyrannus last this long? was he just like, moley's houseguest?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Can't he just have a few sips until he feels a bit better? So he might overshoot and end up being a teenager again, he's already pissed off his wife to the point he's not getting any for the next few years.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Who doesn't keep a spare chalice, really? There's like, 5 in my junk drawer at home.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
I just want to note the irony of the fountain of youth being under LA.

There's a plastic surgery joke in there somewhere.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

enigmahfc posted:

Who doesn't keep a spare chalice, really? There's like, 5 in my junk drawer at home.

Well if my very life depended on having a chalice at very strict intervals, i'd probably try to have like fifty everywhere.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Ikasuhito posted:

Well if my very life depended on having a chalice at very strict intervals, i'd probably try to have like fifty everywhere.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Swing away Melvin.

TenCentFang
Sep 5, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
I enjoy Newspaper Spider-Man's commitment to making Spider-Man 100% uninvolved in the defeat of every villian.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

TenCentFang posted:

I enjoy Newspaper Spider-Man's commitment to making Spider-Man 100% uninvolved in the defeat of every villian.

Next time on Spider-Man, the web slinger is captured in the Führerbunker!

Precambrian
Apr 30, 2008

Ikasuhito posted:

Ooh, look at moneybags over here with his fifty goblets. You know you have to pay taxes on them, right?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
That's a weirdly specific number to keep track of so closely.
Melvin: "Uh okay now that he's gone can you do something about these chains :smith:"

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
melvin is so done with this poo poo
he could have been plowing aunt may right now but instead hes with spiderman

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

When you're stuck under the Earth in only the second-largest kingdom, you've got nothing to do but mark time.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm pretty sure that melvin already explained all this to him

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
Can't say I've heard the phrase out of his tree before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Well Baader-Meinoff that poo poo because you're out of your tree if you've never heard "out of your tree" before.

• Locked thread