Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

jose the poster or jose the hurricane? or both?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Both but now thanks to a "mandatory evacuation order" he's actually trying to figure a way out of Miami

though he has decided to bet everything on getting out via Miami's airport, because it allows him more drinking time

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

be well jose

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

punchymcpunch posted:

be well jose

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

God save us goons thanks in advance God for sparing CSPAM from ur smitings

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Conch Shell Corp posted:

That limo had a wife and kids

this poor child is now an orphan RIP

Lastgirl posted:

"you're the animals, you're the animals" I insist as I continue to spew vitriolic, divisive and shallow rhetoric

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I had no idea CSPAM likes Ranchera like me.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Burt Sexual posted:

ranchera o k pero norteno es mejor :colbert:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i stopped playing no man's sky cause while it's shaping up to be a fun game, it's still got obvious flaws:

in response to getting thrown off a trading base platform when parking your ship posted:

The trick is to approach the center landing area towards the left-most platform. You'll almost always land on either the left or center pad, and since you always exit to the right unless the game glitches and you sort of just hangout in the middle of the ship you won't be ejected off the entire station.

playing monster hunter 4 ultimate now, with toukiden 2 after i think

i love bashing monsters with my insect glaive

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im trying to finish ff7 and also playing sonic mania which is an insanely good game

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Condiv posted:

i stopped playing no man's sky cause while it's shaping up to be a fun game, it's still got obvious flaws:

w h a t w e h a t e i n o t h e r s i s a r e f l e c t i o n o f w h a t w e h a t e i n o u r s e l v e s

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

w h a t w e h a t e i n o t h e r s i s a r e f l e c t i o n o f w h a t w e h a t e i n o u r s e l v e s

i don't hate it, i just want to play the game at its high point. you know?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dont hate the player hate the game

lately ive been playin a game called shave little plastic nubs off a model kit and then your hand slips and you say ahh goddamn it well maybe the paint will cover that up

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Al! posted:

im trying to finish ff7 and also playing sonic mania which is an insanely good game

i heard sonic mania was good, but haven't looked into it. been moving through my backlog a lot, finally finished horizon zero dawn (was disappointed with the lack of weapon selection in the game)

also, i hate cloud and i laughed when.. well, you'll see

punchymcpunch posted:

dont hate the player hate the game

lately ive been playin a game called shave little plastic nubs off a model kit and then your hand slips and you say ahh goddamn it well maybe the paint will cover that up

i need to find somewhere that sells himocks in france for cheap

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

al! and i have a disagreement about the greatest ranchera queen that nearly destroyed the subforum

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Condiv posted:

i heard sonic mania was good, but haven't looked into it. been moving through my backlog a lot, finally finished horizon zero dawn (was disappointed with the lack of weapon selection in the game)

also, i hate cloud and i laughed when.. well, you'll see

i need to find somewhere that sells himocks in france for cheap

amazon?? maybe amazon.uk????

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

you can get em for around 17 USD shipped worldwide on ebay, which proved to be my cheapest option. you gotta wait a couple weeks tho.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

lol @ it takin a couple weeks to get high and mock motherfukkers lol wth

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Squizzle posted:

amazon?? maybe amazon.uk????

all my options on amazon.fr seem to take until october to get the model to me (cause it ships from japan) so i was hoping to find a local hobby shop that had it. i mean, paris has a lot of stuff for sale so there's gotta be a store that sells this right?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

is colonel corazon a different person from mariana horchata

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

I've never played FF7 is there a reason nerds are so obsessive over it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i think it was a lot of people's first jrpg, im pretty sure it was mine

got a huge push from the gaming press

the baddie was maybe the animeiest character ever made

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncnz_zWmqDQ

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

lol it was my third or fourth jrpg just on the playstation and i got it the day it dropped :cmon:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

my first jrpg was either final fantasy mystic quest or ffiv (also known as ff2 in the US)

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

my first was chrono trigger

i remember that poo poo was like eighty five bucks in stores when it dropped cuz of the chips lol

fukken cartridges

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

my first was chrono trigger

i remember that poo poo was like eighty five bucks in stores when it dropped cuz of the chips lol

fukken cartridges

i never played chrono trigger till the ps1 rerelease. on the other hand i did play earthbound when it came out

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

i bought earthbound the summer after my cousin got chrono trigger for xmas :90s:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i bought earthbound the summer after my cousin got chrono trigger for xmas :90s:

the scratch and sniff stickers in the guidebook were so drat weird

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got a Surface Pro tablet with an 8BitDo controller and have been turning it into a retroarch machine, so I can go through all the classics when I'm traveling across China and Japan later this year

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Condiv posted:

it was the most 90s thing ever it was great twelve year old me knew i had got a bargain at twenty bux
i even kept the box for a while to keep the book in but they got thrown away during a move

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Condiv posted:

Earthbound fans actually produced a guidebook, on paper, in the same style as the original down to the plasticine figures

I actually played Earthbound again a few weeks ago after not playing it for a decade, it is still brilliant and hilarious

punchymcpunch posted:

Makes sense. My first JRPG was Secret of Mana, followed by FF6

I know my particular age bracket also has memories of FF2 or 5 or whatever, the first SNES one

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

it was the most 90s thing ever it was great twelve year old me knew i had got a bargain at twenty bux
i even kept the box for a while to keep the book in but they got thrown away during a move

That poo poo is worth like three hundred bucks these days since it had such a brief release in the US at the end of the 16 bit era and collectors high on nostalgia are nuts about the extra stuff. I got my copy from a closing video rental store for about the same and ain't selling it.

First JRPG I ever played is I wanna say Dragon Warrior which I went back to when I reconditioned my old NES last winter, and I will politely say it has not aged particularly well.

Nebakenezzer posted:

I actually played Earthbound again a few weeks ago after not playing it for a decade, it is still brilliant and hilarious

It's still pretty goddamn awesome, despite being actually kind of a clunky to play with it's crap inventory.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It's still pretty goddamn awesome, despite being actually kind of a clunky to play with it's crap inventory.

the inventory is awesome you actually have to think about what youre doing (gamers hate it!)

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the inventory is awesome you actually have to think about what youre doing (gamers hate it!)

I just don't like having to call Escargo Express all the goddamn time, and always forget to get the Pencil Eraser back again in anticipation of needing it the second time and have to walk back to town to call for it.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

quote this if you actually gave the orange kid money

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I just don't like having to call Escargo Express all the goddamn time, and always forget to get the Pencil Eraser back again in anticipation of needing it the second time and have to walk back to town to call for it.

yeah it wasnt as easy as everything i was used to but i thought it rly helped immersion, along with not having a wolrd map

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yeah it wasnt as easy as everything i was used to but i thought it rly helped immersion, along with not having a wolrd map

If you stay here too long, you'll end up frying your brain. Yes, you will. No, you will...not. Yesno, you will won't.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

If you stay here too long, you'll end up frying your brain. Yes, you will. No, you will...not. Yesno, you will won't.

c a n c o n f i r m

turning into robots at the end is rly sweet tho :3:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i guess i'm the only one who fell for the orange kid's lies... :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

c a n c o n f i r m

turning into robots at the end is rly sweet tho :3:

Welcome to Moonside. Wel come to moo nsi ns dem oons ide.

• Locked thread