Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
don't punch nazis, shoot a wad into their eyes and then kick them in the nads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

logikv9 posted:

don't punch nazis, shoot a wad into their eyes and then kick them in the nads

looking 4 nazi glory holes on craigslist as we speak

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

My favorite citizen protector gun crazy story is the comedian who bought a gun and carried it with him everywhere who was immediately shot through the spine and paralyzed after deciding to whip out his gun and go after an active shooter at the mall.

None of that ever made it into his routine, even though that's like a good 15 minutes of guaranteed solid material.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

logikv9 posted:

there was a shooting in NYC a few years back where a guy shot one bullet at some police officers, which missed and hit no one

the police shot back, killing the dude and also striking like a dozen tourists

there was a shooting in SF a few years back, where the cops shot at a drug dealer who allegedly pointed a gun at them, and missed, and hit two tourist bystanders

:911:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
From a TRS thread: "Is it me or is the alt-right in the doldrums? If so what can be done?"

quote:

Can't help noticing the lack of visibility and motion since Charlottesville. Spencer seems to be underground. Mike and Sven are behind a pay wall, Cantwell's ranting has obviously gone quiet. Anglin fighting to keep his site going, Cernobitch and others have jewed the movement. Damingo moved on etc all resulting in a lack of content and action. It seems that the only thing being talked about is that human being Vox day.

It's very quiet. What is going on? Is there a regrouping going on? Are we just licking our wounds, getting our bearings? Is this it? Are we done?

Let's get a sounding....

In 2 sentences state firstly what you think the problem/situation really is and secondly, what you think realistically should be the next step/s for prominent individuals or groups or the movement and please don't spam with 'muh gas the kikes, race war now!'

quote:

No problem, just a slow news week. Chill the gently caress out.

quote:

The alt right was a purely online movement for years. It doesn't have to hit the streets every day to be visible.

quote:

Quite frankly, if you're going on the streets, you should be doing it properly. Rallies that are announced months in advance, like the ones WN 1.0 organised are nearly useless. You're pretty much asking antifa and ZOG cops to kick your poo poo in. Look at what the identitarians do in Europe when they protest : They go completely unannounced, they stay there for about 30 seconds for a photo, and they're gone. They're entirely in control of the frame, and no antifa/police can oyvey it away. Perfect propaganda.

Just because marching down the street is the way fascists organised in the 20s and 30s doesn't mean we should keep doing it like that. Hitler did it because it was a working tactic. And we should also do what works. Therefore, no marching down the street on a date set months it advance. It's just not worth the losses.

And no, Charlottesville isn't the end. We're still regaining our footing and securing what we already have. Have you seen the media chimping out over the "nahdzee internet" being created (Minds, Gab, Hatreon)? Besides, lefties have the attention span and memory of a loving goldfish, I'm pretty sure most can't even name the fat girl that got run the gently caress over in Cville.

quote:

I've noticed spencer's absence the most, would like to see some activity on his yt channel. Lot of black pilling, yesterday we got to see one of the main progenitor's destroyed (vox day), probably permanently, and by extention the only party saying vox should run the alt-right (ramzpaul) so we can rest easy there. Loved spencer's last upbeat video (analysis of the terminator films), if anyone is in touch tell him to get back in the kitchen and make another lighthearted video.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I don't think the incel Nazi spreeshooters are even aware of DSA yet.

Two of them came by our local meet-and-greet events a few times last spring. The events were in a bar and both times the chuds just walked up to the window and banged their bodies against it and smooshed their faces against the glass until a waiter noticed. Then they ran away. I don't know if they were old enough to come inside.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Our Dear Leader has an interesting idea:

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/906576708194750465

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
please add Crowder and Cernovich to that list tia

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

quote:

Quite frankly, if you're going on the streets, you should be doing it properly. Rallies that are announced months in advance, like the ones WN 1.0 organised are nearly useless. You're pretty much asking antifa and ZOG cops to kick your poo poo in. Look at what the identitarians do in Europe when they protest : They go completely unannounced, they stay there for about 30 seconds for a photo, and they're gone. They're entirely in control of the frame, and no antifa/police can oyvey it away. Perfect propaganda.

"I know what would help build the strength of our fascist movement, let's just show up somewhere, take like two photos, and then run away before anyone can come kick our teeth in! This is a good idea. I am not an idiot."

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

From a TRS thread: "Is it me or is the alt-right in the doldrums? If so what can be done?"

Lol. They know they are screwed

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

https://twitter.com/LAPeoplesMedia/status/906935472777080832

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
I think the OP of that thread is a concern troll though

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Hell, if the nazis want to go back to whining on the internet and doing dumb photoops I'll take it.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i want Nazis to do as many rallies as possible

Charlottesville didn't ruin enough lives

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I don't think the incel Nazi spreeshooters are even aware of DSA yet.

A neonazi spree killer getting shot dead by a concealed-carrying marxist-leninist at a DSA meeting is the NRA equivalent of the trolley problem.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I'm sure Portland will be another fantastic win for them. I'd be thrilled if the prepper militia chuds broke from the pepe incel nazis, even though it's not at all good that the old-school nazis are still feeling bold enough to keep trying for a street fight or a martyr every month.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Remember during Columbine how the cops waited outside of the school while Klebold & Harris were executing people, so they could wait for a SWAT Team? Or how they tried breaching the bathroom of the Pulse Nightclub, only to be repelled anyway?

I'm gonna "well actually" the gently caress out of Columbine, because it was a bunch of local dipshits who didn't know how many gunmen there were or where or what they looked like because witnesses we're giving all kinds of reports, and procedure at the time was to gather info and wait for people actually trained for that situation, cops just busting in Rambo style would have almost certainly gotten more people killed.

Some of them might have been cops tho so

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Usually it's a bad idea to have a situation with a large crowd where everyone is armed and there's an active shooter, because people don't know exactly who the shooter is - which is why armed security is a good idea instead.

P sure every time they've done this study more people end up getting gunned down by the Good Guys Eith Guns than in the scenario where everyone just hits the deck and tries to get out

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I'm gonna "well actually" the gently caress out of Columbine, because it was a bunch of local dipshits who didn't know how many gunmen there were or where or what they looked like because witnesses we're giving all kinds of reports, and procedure at the time was to gather info and wait for people actually trained for that situation, cops just busting in Rambo style would have almost certainly gotten more people killed.

Some of them might have been cops tho so

The first cop on the scene thought an air conditioner repairman on the roof was a third shooter and the killers were dead within ten minutes of the cops showing up, so if they busted in there instead of waiting they 100% would have killed a bunch of kids.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

safely sodomized posted:

cloyd is not a real person, it started as a joke account mocking rednecks and then actual rednecks liked it so now its mostly unironic cashing in

I'm amazed people still find 'merica funny

That poo poo was played out in `12

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

if by '12 you mean 2004 when team america came out

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Shear Modulus posted:

if by '12 you mean 2004 when team america came out

Jesus Christ I'm loving old.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

PDX cops split one of the parks into three 'zones' - antifa, patriot, and neutral.

They gave antifa the public toilets.

https://twitter.com/itsmikebivins/status/906954834829393920

Which antifa decorated:

https://twitter.com/itsmikebivins/status/906955389542866945

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
battle of the bulge as the nazis battle their way to the toilets

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
gonna be a lot of prairie dogs out there today

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

https://twitter.com/realestEthan/status/906963995034238978

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

And this is what the police do:

https://twitter.com/The_One_Lopez/status/906963637662662656

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

https://twitter.com/beerguypdx/status/906971454784233472

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I'm ok with this.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I'm ok with this.

"This is the Portland Police. The protest has become violent and criminal in nature."

loving BUDDHISTS.

(Actually, they dispersed a long time ago.)

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

There's a FB livestream here:

https://www.facebook.com/cameronswhitten/?hc_ref=ARQjrXmqj9wdZCxGojtPSr2QXKce2ZjWypgILchoiIPIWu7a3mTH-qAqrFF2TLeM3Xc

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

Middle aged lady chewed out an antifa, who was screaming at riot cops, for disrupting their prayer and blessing ceremony during a protest march.

This is Portland AF.

Qu Appelle has issued a correction as of 21:56 on Sep 10, 2017

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

https://twitter.com/sharpsteeeeen/status/906969650386288640

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/906939039869267969

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

"dude i know you're not buddhist you smell like a chili's"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Say hello to the new thread topic:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/906941519780732928

https://twitter.com/randygdub/status/906949664288550912

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

racism committed in the throes of gaming

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Perfect setup on this one.

https://twitter.com/Barrziini/status/906954151170658304
https://twitter.com/Barrziini/status/906954698820898818

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
^^ I saw that earlier and I was blown away, I've never seen such devastation in such a short exchange

boy I can't wait for first amendment people to get up in arms over the cops deciding who can practice their religion when

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

this would be good