Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Allowing yourself lol

I've spent 20 years doing zen training so I can control the exact amount of blood going to my dick at any point in time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Allowing yourself lol

I've spent 20 years doing zen training so I can control the exact amount of blood going to my dick at any point in time.

are you like 14 or something

I've been able to keep myself from popping stiffies at inappropriate times since roughly college or thereabouts

It's not hard, just, like, stop looking up your cousin's skirt

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Allowing yourself lol

lol so tell me about your family-makes-you-horny problems

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Allowing yourself lol

Do a math problem in your head to redirect the blood flow, loving hell some of you people are broken as poo poo.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
We made a pedo our prez so its not that bad anymore

:catholic:

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Having a kid in my lap would give me whatever the exact opposite of a boner would be.

So boner guy I think you should just admit you're probably a pedophile

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

loquacius posted:

I'll keep this short. My whole family thinks I'm a pedophile because of the following: I was at my cousin's house for a birthday dinner last week. She has a 9 year old daughter who will occasionally sit on peoples' laps when we're watching a movie or something. She was on mine and made a comment asking what was hard in my pants (it was my dick). Everyone got pretty creeped out and asked me to leave. I did a bad job at defending myself because I couldn't admit the real reason that I had a boner was because I could see up my cousin's skirt on the other couch because I'm pretty sure her husband would have kicked my rear end.

didn't realize larry david is a goon

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

My wife once slapped me on my dick and I got a boner.

That's all I got.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

loquacius posted:

are you like 14 or something

I've been able to keep myself from popping stiffies at inappropriate times since roughly college or thereabouts

It's not hard, just, like, stop looking up your cousin's skirt

yeah SSJ_naruto_2003, just think of something completely unappealing to you, like an adult woman with pendulous, post-pubescent breasts

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
I'm not an expert since I don't have a dick, but I'm pretty sure this is what you do

1) if you have a boner, don't let anyone sit on your lap unless you plan to gently caress asap

2) if someone is sitting on your lap and you get a boner, announce that you need to pee and crawl out of the room meowing like a cat

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Anne Whateley posted:

I'm not an expert since I don't have a dick, but I'm pretty sure this is what you do

1) if you have a boner, don't let anyone sit on your lap unless you plan to gently caress asap

2) if someone is sitting on your lap and you get a boner, announce that you need to pee and crawl out of the room meowing like a cat

Yeah that's pretty much it, meowing and all. Are you sure you don't have a dick? You might check. At an appropriate time and place, of course. Not at the local playground after school like the confessor would.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
To be fair I actually have half a dozen dicks, but they're weird colors and they live in my nightstand

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Also, just say it's your cellphone in your pocket or your wallet or literally anything other than your dick. And then have her get off of your lap, obviously.

Adam Vegas
Apr 14, 2013

Also boners are v easy to get rid of if you just stand on your tiptoes; I know this due to Dick Surgery and the associated pain of morning wood requiring a solution

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Sometimes i get them randomly and cant make em go away quickly. Havent tried the Meow Method yet, so I dont know.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Seriously though one of the things that you shouldn't have to be taught as a man is when you get a boner and someone or something is sitting in your lap that you're not going to put your boner in, be it child or dog or whatever, you kick that person or thing off your lap and give the excuse that your legs are falling asleep if you must give any explanation at all. You definitely don't poke children in the bottom with your erection, ffs.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Every time you have an erection you should feel deep shame about being unable to control your filthy body.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Just lol if you don't walk around all day fully erect to establish your dominance. :biotruths:

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

maskenfreiheit posted:

yeah SSJ_naruto_2003, just think of something completely unappealing to you, like an adult woman with pendulous, post-pubescent breasts

I'm 23 married to a 22 year old so I'm not sure if you're on the right track here.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

I'm 23 married to a 22 year old so I'm not sure if you're on the right track here.

See? Younger!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fun fact: No one ever teaches guys to tuck an awkward gym class erection into the waistband of their gym shorts, but within miliseconds we all learned that trick.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
How lost in your cousin's crotch do you have to be to not notice you are getting a chub and get the small child off your drat lap?

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
On the bright side, you never have to go on a family outing again. Sorry you'll never see your cousin's crotch again, guess you'll just have to ogle women you're not related to. Hopefully that's not a requirement for you to pop a boner.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I don't see why it's so hard, just say "Ahem, would you be amenable to removing yourself from my lap so that I might adjust my erection?"

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
Or just flex a large muscle like your calves or not your biceps you weak rear end bitches

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
what he didn't mention is his other cousin was a toddler

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

maskenfreiheit posted:

what he didn't mention is his other cousin was a toddler

This makes sense if hes in India, true. Since his cousin was already married.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Isn't pig suet just lard

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Also dude, what the gently caress is your life? Fake your death and start over as someone else who doesn't get into hosed up situations like that.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmao at the goon who willingly chose to be identified as a pedo because he got a boner from seeing his cousin's panties

also where the gently caress is therapy goon, I honestly hope he's still alive

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Therapy goon is dead.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
*child sits in lap
*gets boner
*doesn't say "whoops hey kiddo, Cousin So-&-so needs a drink of water will you get up just a moment" and leave room to refresh himself
*lets child sit on boner while staring at other cousins vagina
*not a peadophile

Also is the boner in the wasteband thing real? I always thought hat was zany sitcom bullshit?

When I was 12 my mom took me to a tailor to have a suit fitted and while she was getting a drink, the older gentlemen doing the measuring said "right handed young man? I suppose you'll dress to the left then?" And I stared at him and he just said "ah, I see, well a gentlemen is always sure nothing will pop up when he isn't ready, if you catch my meaning, so when putting on your trousers, just try to tuck yourself across from your main hand, so as to limit unwanted surprises" and then he went back to pinning up my suit. It was like 3 years later when I finally understood what he was talking about but yeah I've never had to tuck my dick up, because it was always comfortably tucked down.

So I guess major shout out to the old guy who taught me about boner management without molesting me or being a creep about it. My dad died before puberty so I'd probably be tucking my boner into my wasteband like a barbarian If he hadn't LoL.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Sorry your boner is either so soft you can tuck it down reliably when hard or so short it can't reach your waistband. Props to your discreet tailor, though.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

bradzilla posted:

lmao at the goon who willingly chose to be identified as a pedo because he got a boner from seeing his cousin's panties

Yeah having a thing for your cousin is weird too, but at least people would be more likely to make fun of you about it instead of treating you like a pariah.

I also agree with the earlier posters who mentioned it - who the hell, when asked what is hard in their pants, admits it's their dick, especially to a kid? Kids are gullible, just say it's your phone, hell they'll probably even fall for the roll of quarters bit.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

The Cubelodyte posted:

Sorry your boner is either so soft you can tuck it down reliably when hard or so short it can't reach your waistband. Props to your discreet tailor, though.

Sorry your walking around with your boner tied to your hips by your waistband like some kind of boner barbarian (a bonebarian). Boxer briefs provide the snug support of briefs with the manly breadth and coverage of boxers, ideal for keeping your man meat from acting like he's the boss.

Yeah I just keep getting stuck on "why wouldn't you immediately remove the child from your lap if you had an erection." The only time that's acceptable is if you are dating or married or sleeping with the ADULT sitting your lap and it might be a fun sexy moment between adults. Keeping your boner away from children is like the first and most important rule of boners.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Bust Rodd posted:

Sorry your walking around with your boner tied to your hips by your waistband like some kind of boner barbarian (a bonebarian). Boxer briefs provide the snug support of briefs with the manly breadth and coverage of boxers, ideal for keeping your man meat from acting like he's the boss.

Yeah I just keep getting stuck on "why wouldn't you immediately remove the child from your lap if you had an erection." The only time that's acceptable is if you are dating or married or sleeping with the ADULT sitting your lap and it might be a fun sexy moment between adults. Keeping your boner away from children is like the first and most important rule of boners.

You have an excellent username for boner chat.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

My original subject line for this one is "one of my exes lives in Texas"

quote:

I have an ex that I've been out of contact for 10+ years or so. I'm fairly certain that she still lives in her home city of Houston, TX, and with all the flooding I can't help but feel some sort of weird concern? She lived in the western area somewhat near Barker's Reservoir(?) and may still.

I've been wrestling with the idea of attempting to contact her, and what my motivations for doing so might be. Like, do I care about her wellbeing or do I want to try to get back with her? I like to think it's the former and that I'm not a selfishly motivated person. I mean, 10 years is a long time and we're probably both totally different people so it's kind of like worrying about a stranger at this point.

Maybe I wish there was a non-creepy, non-invasive way to know that her and her family were okay and that would be that?

I dunno if this is even a confession or what.

Honestly she's probably okay and at most lost a bunch of material possessions. Either way you don't really need to know and it's probably healthier for you to be able to move on from this :shrug:

quote:

I used to volunteer at a local haunted house attraction. It was fun, especially because I'm a pervert and could occasionally get a little squeezy squeezy from some cute girls going through the house.

At least the first Halloween. Some girl complained (fair enough) but, without video evidence, they just moved me behind the scenes. For the next 3 years I worked electronics, painted things, and helped maintain animatronics. Again, I volunteered and did this *for free*.

Last year I hit some rough financial times. Related to my pervert issues, basically. I "raped" a girl at a friend's party. Not at all what happened - it was dark and we were all really drunk. She took me into a bedroom thinking I was her boyfriend. I wasn't, but she didn't realize it until I was already knuckle deep in her. Not my fault, I apologized, but she still pressed charges and made up some pretty disgusting lies about me.

I had some friends make sure the case went away, but my legal fees were high and my friend wanted some cash for paying off a few witnesses. Whatever, good investment in the long run.

So here's the confession, sorry for boring backstory. I stole $17,430 dollars from that haunted house. At the end of the season they always donated that money to Children's Hospital. Usually it's almost 50k, that year was significantly less.

Nobody knew it was me. They thought it was bad weather keeping people away, since it was a pretty wet fall season.

I feel bad about it sometimes. I read up on the hospital and that money would have helped a lot of kids. But it did at least keep an innocent man out of jail, so it did some good.

yikes

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
It always starts with a little squeezy squeezy

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

quote:

already knuckle deep in her.

quote:

some cash for paying off a few witnesses

quote:

keep an innocent man out of jail

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
For the first one: I have an ex in houston too. It never even crossed my mind to call her because she's out of my life now and it would be kind of selfish to bother her just to satisfy my curiosity. Even if you don't want to get back together with her (and it soundsl ike you definitely do whether you admit it or not), I wouldn't do it.

Second one has to be a troll fishing for outrage. There are just too many indefensible things in one story. Also even if it's real you aren't innocent if you only avoid jail because of paying witnesses off. You wouldn't have done that if you thought what you did wasn't a serious crime.