Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Hey guys, ESPN wants us to know that Matthew Berry thinks that Elliott starting in Week 1 will change things.

FYI.

I know its a joke but the Giants did actually hold Zeke to 150 yards and one TD last year on some lovely YPC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

QB Tom Brady, NE QB

RB Bilal Powell, NYJ RB

RB Frank Gore, Ind RB

WR Julio Jones, Atl WR

WR Amari Cooper, Oak WR

WR DeAndre Hopkins, Hou WR

TE Zach Ertz, Phi TE

FLEX Terrance West, Bal RB

D/ST Chargers D/ST D/ST

K Caleb Sturgis, Phi K

This is a 12 team with full PPR but what do I do with this team? I think I messed up but I went pure beersheets on this and grabbed Ertz 4 rounds laters than he was ranked.

MarquisDeCarabas
Jun 16, 2012

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Should I pick up Funchess, Perriman, or Brandon Coleman in PPR? I'm dropping McFadden

I would take Perriman here.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Danny Woodhead already injured and getting helped off the field by trainers.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Allen Robinson ruled out with a knee injury as well. Woodhead was a hamstring injury; carted to the locker room, he ain't coming back.

More blood for the blood gods!

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

Spoeank posted:

heard this on fantasy footballers dfs show today

lmao holy poo poo

Just gonna put this here after that last series

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
McCoy gonna be getting some absurd volume this year.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
LeVeon Bell not appearing in this film.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol at you dumbfucks who dropped rishard mathews

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Zypher posted:

Just gonna put this here after that last series

What exactly are you putting here

Inevitable regression?

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

Spoeank posted:

What exactly are you putting here

Inevitable regression?

Nah. The next (?) series was 3 targets inside the 10, 3 drops.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
So is Tarik Cohen worth my #1 waiver?

Looks good but lolbears?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Rawls is inactive

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

VietCampo posted:

So is Tarik Cohen worth my #1 waiver?

Looks good but lolbears?

I'm putting in a waiver for him in the league I have Howard in.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

I thinking I'm using my #1 waiver on Cohen in one league and Golladay in the other.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I'm #5 so I'm going to pray Agholor has finally figured it out (he hasn't)

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

This is why you should use FAAB! :toot:

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Xrays reported negative on DJ's wrist

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Yeah how did Golladay look? I like the box score and drafted him in most of my dynasty leagues but I was busy watching AFC-E clownball this morning.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

pmchem posted:

This is why you should use FAAB! :toot:

This is my league's first year for FAAB. Nobody in the league has done it before and so nobody has any idea how much to bid for anyone. This will be an interesting first week.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Speaking of which, clownball notes:
- McCoy is going to crush it in ppr leagues this year.
- Apparently if you absolutely must own a Jets receiver, it's Kearse. Potentially some ppr value in deep leagues.
- Bilal may have been overdrafted. Forte looked plenty involved.
- Tolbert got the touchdown when McCoy was getting his hand examined. May or may not be a regular thing (Tolbert is a good goal line back, but McCoy can also run routes in the end zone).
- They routinely had Tolbert running side to side on outside zone and stretch runs. If you don't know why this is completely baffling, Google Mike Tolbert images.
- Both of these defenses are going to be overvalued by people who forgot they don't get to play one another every week.
- Clay is going to see plenty of volume but was a total liability for the Bills. Dropped passes, poor blocking, sloppy routes etc. Volume is King in fantasy but ugh.
- These teams are both god-awful I don't know why I watched this.

Edit: Jets ran a bunch of empty sets despite having no receivers of note. Also completely baffling. Who the gently caress is the fifth pass catcher you just absolutely had to make room for there?

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Do I drop anyone for Golladay or Kupp?

quote:

QB: Tom Brady
WR: TY Hilton
WR: Larry Fitzgerald
RB: LeSean McCoy
RB: Melvin Gordon
TE: Jimmy Graham
K: who cares
DEF: Eagles

Bench:
Tevin Coleman
Terrance West
Marcus Mariota
Eric Decker
Randall Cobb
Tarik Cohen

??

I can get eirher RIGHT NOW

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
No.

Bears fear that Kevin White broke his collarbone.

https://twitter.com/dangrazianoespn/status/906995630983176193

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Dropped Golladay this morning for odb insurance :/

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

89 posted:

Do I drop anyone for Golladay or Kupp?

??

I can get eirher RIGHT NOW

I'd drop Decker, sure. He's a 4th option and looked slow today.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Haha holy poo poo Hopkins had 16 targets today. Feeling pretty good about him as my WR2.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/907009219026669569

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Waiver claims in on Cohen in all three leagues, and I am fully committed to the idea that he is Jewish, even though he clearly crossed himself after the TD.

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
#1 waiver spot in a dynasty league with Tyreke Hill, Gillislee, and Tarik Cohen available. Standard scoring. Gotta be Tyreke, yeah?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Yes

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

coronaball posted:

I'd drop Decker, sure. He's a 4th option and looked slow today.

Decker had 8 targets

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

so I dropped jesse james after the steelers added vance mcdonald and that was clearly a mistake

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
OBJ officially inactive

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

Leperflesh posted:

so I dropped jesse james after the steelers added vance mcdonald and that was clearly a mistake

Just picked up Jesse James off FA list for Jack Doyle.

Also dropped Breida for P.Richardson.

I missed out on Cohen, unfortunately. (I own Howard)

Feels pretty good overall.

For IDPers:
DB: T.Branch, Poole, Griffin had nice games.
LB: Suggs and Rey
DE: B. Reed, A.Hicks

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
On one team, I probably lost Allen Robinson for the year and my #1 pick David Johnson may miss up to half the season. Welcome back, fantasy football!!!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

DeepDickPizza posted:

On one team, I probably lost Allen Robinson for the year and my #1 pick David Johnson may miss up to half the season. Welcome back, fantasy football!!!

ditto on Robinson, good thing I have the #1 waiver!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Nur_Neerg posted:

#1 waiver spot in a dynasty league with Tyreke Hill, Gillislee, and Tarik Cohen available. Standard scoring. Gotta be Tyreke, yeah?

WTF league are you in that Hill was even available on waivers. He was going in the 5th round in redraft leagues.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

89 posted:

Decker had 8 targets

So did Matthews and Corey Davis, except those two looked a lot better.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I traded for Allen Robinson in every dynasty league I could this off season :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Btw, if you really need WR help, grab Marqise Lee, he's gonna be a sneaky bet to finish as a WR3/Flex option.

• Locked thread