Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I dont understand how Theo Riddick works but im glad he does since I had to replace ODB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
So Austin Hooper eh

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
sooo guess I'm starting joho and cohen as my RB1/2 next week

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Now DJ has exited with a wrist injury.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

all the RBs are poo poo

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I want to beat the poo poo out of Dalton and Marvin Lewis. Jesus loving Christ. 5 turnovers and I'm up against Ravens defense.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Varg posted:

all the RBs are poo poo

McCoy is doing fine. Think hes the only one though out of RBS people actually started

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
That team where I'm starting Bell and Murray is working out as expected :suicide:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

the_american_dream posted:

Boy was that narrative being pushed by most fantasy experts. Half bought in too. Picked him off of waivers and tried to trade for him another league

I started Palmer over Stafford :(

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
buuuuuuuuut im playing against Palmer in my BML :buddy:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Dalton can eat my rear end. -3 while Kizer has 18.58 on my bench.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I mean, the Bengals let half their line walk in the offseason. I don't have a share of Dalton anywhere.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I drafted a share of Golladay!

I did not start him.

Edit: Lenny 4's seems pretty cool too

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Fuuuuuck lmao. I should have grabbed Rams instead of Bills.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I just really wish I could have heard the conversation between the 50 guys who showed up today in Texans' uniforms and actually convinced Hopkins they were a real football team.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

pubic works project posted:

Always bet on Tolzien.

(Indianapolis will now shred LA)

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Jack Doyle has now exceeded all reasonable expectations for today.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Ugh does Rodgers have an allergy from throwing it to Montgomery?

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Ugh gently caress off JStew

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Varg posted:

Ugh gently caress off JStew

:agreed:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Guess who started JStew :smug:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/907016623109832704

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

BUF outplayed their projection. I'm happy with that.

except in the league I went up against LAR

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
So as a non-Bears game watcher, what was up with the Cohen catches? Is he legit?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

cheese posted:

So as a non-Bears game watcher, what was up with the Cohen catches? Is he legit?

Cunningham left with an injury, but honestly it looked like a 50/50 split between Howard and Cohen today. He seems real legit in PPR leagues.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Sure would be nice if my friend Dez Bryant could get some catches.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Dez Nutz

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

:negative: :suicide:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

There you go friend

<quietly edits post>

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Sure would be nice if my friend Dez Bryant could get some catches.

Here we go

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
A Zeke td would be great cause at this rate i'd have been better off if he stayed suspended and i had to start TWest.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
New York held zeke well last year too. They built their defense around stopping Dallas run game

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Well, my team put up 110 pts with my 2nd and 4th best scorers sitting on the bench. I knew i should have started Stafford over Cousins...

Though to be fair, I'd have never went with Terrance West over Le'Veon Bell.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
:stare:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

The great thing about being in a poo poo League that I don't care about is that I started Darren McFadden over Kareem Hunt and, eh. :shrug:

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Diggs y'all

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Feeling good about plugging Bradford in for Winston so far.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I wish Dalvin Cook would do something so I can use him as trade bait

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Diggs you beautiful bastard!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I hope Diggs scores another one so i can rub it in this guys face who turned down my offer of Reek, Diggs, and TWest for Odell.

bonus points for being able to laugh at him while i win by 70 and he watches Odell have his 0 on the bench.

• Locked thread