Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

pospysyl posted:

Raven's not voting her new ride or die out on five minutes conversation and Kevin hates Raven.

Well the alternative would be what just happened. So the answer to "ride or die" is die. Idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Paul has certainly given himself zero chance to win a jury vote.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

I like how kevin is just totally chill and doesn't give a poo poo

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Mahoning posted:

Well the alternative would be what just happened. So the answer to "ride or die" is die. Idiot.

I don't exactly rate Raven particularly highly as a BB player. If your plan relies on Raven acting rationally, it's not a good plan. You have to work with what you've got.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Unexpected announcement?!

Jessica is loving pregnant isn't she?

gently caress.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Mahoning posted:

Unexpected announcement?!

Jessica is loving pregnant isn't she?

gently caress.

:laffo: probably

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
WHAT?! Celebrity BB?

Only on CBS All Access!!!!! probably

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Celebrities! Like Paul, and Jeff&Jordan.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Don't forget Kathy Griffin. And......I dunno maybe Screech?

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

If they bring back Frankie Grande for that and call him a celebrity I'm never watching BB again

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Mark Harmon will probably win it all.

Turbl posted:

If they bring back Frankie Grande for that and call him a celebrity I'm never watching BB again

They absolutely will do this.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Iodised QQ posted:

Please tell me Paul doesn't get off completely clean for outright shouting at josh and Christmas about his own plan and then publicly backing Alex in that moment and in the hoh comp

Like, he got away with it in this double eviction, but at some point in the next week someone is going to call this poo poo out, right
I mean, Alex might be catching on to him now that he evicted Raven. But I think he told Christmas and Josh they'd do that, he'd act blindsided so he could still keep Alex reigned in in case she won HOH. Which she then did.

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Sep 8, 2017

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I would love to see like a Republican pundit and a WWE guy I barely remember and someone from Destiny's Child play real Big Brother, but it will probably be the OTT/UK BB format :(

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
loving LOL Paul has learned absolutely nothing. Josh is a mess but I hope he can get this next HOH. Or maybe Christmas, but I would much prefer Josh.

Not sure what Josh's vote accomplished though. If anything it might make Raven think Paul was her one vote. :psyduck: Especially since Josh made it seem like he voted her out.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Josh could have just been confused. Everything was so chaotic and he was a mess from the Jason backdoor and Paul calling him out for it. Definitely pulling for him to win HOH and take a shot at Paul.

Paul is carpet bombing his jury game. It's crazy for him to lie in the goodbye message and Jason didn't buy it at all. And even if Josh was on board with the idea of playing Alex that Paul was with her (which he clearly wasn't fully) that doesn't mean he's on board to get publicly berated and called out in the middle of a Double Eviction.

Alex is dumb. I don't care if those were pawns and she had a backdoor target. I don't care if Paul told you to do it. There's no reason she shouldn't have put Christmas and Josh on the block. They're the last standing pair, they both just openly betrayed you. You've got every reason in the world and she deserved to have her HOH wasted by completely missing her target.

I'm probably not interesting in Celebrity BB OTT although I suppose it depends on who the cast is. Frankie is probably a deal breaker. That Revengers thing makes me wonder if they might just do an all vet season or a bunch of Survivors/Amazing Racers and pass that off as "celebrities."

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Sep 8, 2017

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Alex was so bad. I think she just nominated the people she liked the least, which is so dumb in these last few weeks.

Paul is probably counting on misting the last four people in the house, but Josh has so much dirt on him that I don't think there's any way that works. Josh could just do what he did tonight and sabotage his goodbye messages. Jason is definitely going to be able to get Matt and Raven against Paul while in the jury house. Josh did so much damage to Paul's game.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Paul might be able to snake/win his way to the end but he's getting so much blood on his hands this way. Paul's got tunnel vision with the game and a bad case of Russell-itis. He's so focused on keeping his hands clean in the short term in the house that he doesn't realize how badly he's stabbing people in the back on their way out the door.

Of course the reality is he might still win on the "everyone was a pawn of Paul's" argument since that's going to be what Paul pushes. Whoever is sitting next to him will have to counter that. Christmas and Josh might and they have a decent story about how they fought from the bottom and had to work with Paul to get there. But with this Jury they might need to take Paul out to get any credit for gameplay.

I really want Paul to lose in Jury for the second season in a row and go full Hantz and scream that the game is broken.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that was the greatest week of HOH/POV comps in BB history?

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Sep 8, 2017

Fallen One
May 1, 2007

" Whoa! Death? He's come for me!... Death is sleeping too..."

STAC Goat posted:

Alex is dumb. I don't care if those were pawns and she had a backdoor target. I don't care if Paul told you to do it. There's no reason she shouldn't have put Christmas and Josh on the block. They're the last standing pair, they both just openly betrayed you. You've got every reason in the world and she deserved to have her HOH wasted by completely missing her target.

Are they (minus Paul) dumb enough not to realize Josh/Christmas are a tight pair? I can't remember if it was a recent show or live feed clip Josh and Jason in the pool and Josh pretending he was all alone and Jason going along with it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't think so. Christmas and Josh have been a pretty clear pair for awhile now and Paul's been openly painting them as one to Jason and Alex for weeks.

And even if you don't see them as a pair, they're still the two people who just betrayed you and Jason and you know they're closer than either are to Kevin or Raven. And they're both people who have won comps unlike Raven and Kevin.

It doesn't make any sense except that, as pospysl said, it was just petty and personal. Which is actually a better explanation than any game logic she could have come up with.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Kevin now has hit the block twice, so that leaves only one person in that house that hasn't been in the eviction chair once this season.

Paul... the bell tolls for thee! *Doooong!*

And Alex's noms were the dumbest ever and I'd like to think Paul had his sticky fingers all in it for damage control because of his stupid outbursts to Josh when Jason bounced.

Paul's spinning plates routine has finally caught up and poo poo be crashing all around him now. He has to win out and this next HOH isn't really the most advantageous to win... all the power is in POVs.

Jason has enough salvo to bury Paul's game and clout but I don't think he'll be able to convey it intelligently to the bitter ninnies in Jury. Raven certainly won't. Then again, Jason was fired the gently caress up and Josh's goodbye message vs. Paul's should have made it crystal clear WTF is really going on.

At the end of the day, we'll get that clip of Cody just sitting back and laughing at all of these loving betas.

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Once again, Paul dominates the game.

And his plan worked flawlessly. Instead of putting up 2 people out of Paul, Christmas, and Josh, Alex puts up the two weakest most pointless people in the house, and I'm sure Paul had a hand in that. And Alex never for a second considered putting Paul up. Paul can now go back to Josh and Christmas and tell them that everything they did worked exactly as expected, even in the worst case scenario of Alex winning, Paul made sure none of them went home.

At this point I do not think Josh will target Paul if he wins. Alex is too big a competition threat, and Christmas is going to be ordering him to take Alex out.

With Alex probably gone, that will leave Paul, Christmas, Josh, and Kevin. They will all supposedly be targeting Kevin, but Paul probably takes Josh out if he can, leaving just him and two people who can't beat him at challenges.

Of course, Paul may have a hell of a problem with a bitter jury.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
Josh's reaction to Paul is the single best moment in Big Brother history.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

It must have been jarring for those people to see that fake trailer, where zombies were generally depicted negatively.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

TyrantWD posted:

Josh's reaction to Paul is the single best moment in Big Brother history.

I was dying and my son was cracking the hell up. It was fantastic. I want a gif of it!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That episode was a testament to the sheer power of will. Paul wasn't masterminding, manipulating, or puppeting anyone. He was just being a big enough stubborn rear end in a top hat that no matter how much Josh didn't like his plans or Alex was kind of uncomfortable with the idea of things they just went along with it because it was the best option available. Since Paul doesn't listen to anyone or consider their thoughts as equal to his it means you either go along with his plan that doesn't target you or your allies or you create a situation that could blow up in your face.

Its terrible and frustrating to watch and god willing it bites Paul in the rear end in the end.

Svanja posted:

I was dying and my son was cracking the hell up. It was fantastic. I want a gif of it!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

You were our only hope Obi Josh Kenobi...

Meh, gently caress Alderaan and gently caress this season.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

If Josh would just talk to Alex and tell her the truth about Paul he could blow up Paul's game without even having to nominate him. Josh needs to taint the jury and he can only do that by talking to Alex and Kevin since they are the only ones left not part of his trio. Josh played the Raven eviction poorly. He stuck to his guns on his vote for Kevin, but then made it seem like he voted Raven to Raven when he should have said anything to plant the seed that he was the 1 Kevin vote to her.

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

STAC Goat posted:

That episode was a testament to the sheer power of will. Paul wasn't masterminding, manipulating, or puppeting anyone. He was just being a big enough stubborn rear end in a top hat that no matter how much Josh didn't like his plans or Alex was kind of uncomfortable with the idea of things they just went along with it because it was the best option available. Since Paul doesn't listen to anyone or consider their thoughts as equal to his it means you either go along with his plan that doesn't target you or your allies or you create a situation that could blow up in your face.

Its terrible and frustrating to watch and god willing it bites Paul in the rear end in the end.

Not only has Paul managed to dominate the house while convincing everyone there that other people are the real threats, he's also managed to convince the live feed watchers that he's not really in charge. He just somehow coincidentally has ended up with everyone in the house believing he's on their side and with no one ever putting him in the block.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

It's actually been thoroughly explained how he got this far and how it probably wouldn't work in other seasons but people who apparently don't want to watch what happens in the house have themselves convinced Paul is literally a wizard.

Just for shits and giggles, here is the 100th explanation.

The house provided Paul with bigger targets than himself for essentially the first half of the game, if not further. Paul's gameplay, even last year, has him be very flexible and aware of which way the house is blowing, and with 3 showmances and 2 game duos, Paul had the unusual luxury of not only having multiple power couples to shift targets onto, but multiple duos to third wheel himself into. With everyone viewing Paul as the useful third wheel for their F3 dreams, and with multiple other couples in the house, there was never a good reason to waste a week targeting Paul, because he was one dude, and more importantly, every couple that was targeted was successfully busted up. Furthermore, Cody and Jess essentially ate up the first 1/3rd of the game being both the worst players and heavily protected by twists, which polarized the entire house against them, further protecting Paul. Paul also had 3 weeks of immunity as well, which were filled with the house wanting Cody and Jess broken up, so he didn't even have to fight for his life for the first month. Dom, Mark and Elena, each happily talked their way into being evicted, basically forcing the house to target them. Matt was awful at Big Brother and as part of the final showmance, he was a super easy target for the remaining 2 duos. Raven got seriously burned by Paul, but Josh hosed it up a bit by apologizing profusely when he didn't even vote her out or want her gone, so she might actually think Paul voted to keep her for now.

Alex has been super dumb, and so has Jason, but Alex has been working with Paul since before Cody first got evicted and as far as she knows he had never lied to her until this past week. Josh and Christmas have also been working with Paul for quite sometime. Josh very clearly sees through what Paul has been doing, but he also recognizes that he has directly benefited from Paul's actions up until now. It's hard to know what is in Christmas's head because they didn't really give her as much DR screen time as Josh. The best I can tell, from hearing her talk in general, is that she is worried about having to choose between Josh and Paul and wants to keep them on the same page for as long as possible, because she quite frankly needs them to get to the end and take her to F2.

As for not putting Paul up immediately this week? It is for nothing if Paul wins that veto, not only that, but Paul would definitely push for a tie vote to put more blood on Josh. Josh also can't compete in the next HOH and Paul can, and the odds of Christmas winning it would be super low. Granted, the veto that week is as important, if not more important than HOH, but Josh would have to be real confident to gamble solely on that veto. Paul wouldn't even have to win that HOH. Christmas could win and if Paul wins the veto Josh goes home. It also means the very real possibility Paul is definitely getting final 3, so even if Josh did survive next week, he would have to beat Paul in final HOH or definitely get 3rd place.

ToastyPotato fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Sep 11, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, my best guess at Christmas is that she sees what Paul is up to and that Josh is right but she knows she probably can't win that F3 HOH or F4 POV so rocking the vote is scary to her. If she gets to F3 with Paul and Josh than shes theoretically in a spot where it makes sense for either to take her to the end. If she's part of a coup on Paul than either she has angry Paul or Alex/Kevin as a wild card. Alex might not want to sit next to Christmas at the end and Josh may even be tempted to take Kevin if he were an option at F3.

I wanted Josh to put Alex and Paul up this week but how much of that was sound strategy and how much was just me wanting to see Josh stick it to Paul, I can't say. It makes sense to wait until POV and keep Paul on your side since Christmas is the only person you'd have to worry about talking into using the POV. Josh was clearly considering that so I can't knock him and call him a bad or non player for just taking the slightly safer route.

As said the problem is Paul's made himself to useful to everyone and as much as Josh sees the threat he still needs to get Alex out too. Paul's been surviving on that kind of scenario all season.

Kevin and Alex are just stupid, though. They don't seem to suspect Paul of anything and that's kind of crazy after everything this season.

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

ToastyPotato posted:

It's actually been thoroughly explained how he got this far and how it probably wouldn't work in other seasons but people who apparently don't want to watch what happens in the house have themselves convinced Paul is literally a wizard.

Just for shits and giggles, here is the 100th explanation.

The house provided Paul with bigger targets than himself for essentially the first half of the game, if not further. Paul's gameplay, even last year, has him be very flexible and aware of which way the house is blowing, and with 3 showmances and 2 game duos, Paul had the unusual luxury of not only having multiple power couples to shift targets onto, but multiple duos to third wheel himself into. With everyone viewing Paul as the useful third wheel for their F3 dreams, and with multiple other couples in the house, there was never a good reason to waste a week targeting Paul, because he was one dude, and more importantly, every couple that was targeted was successfully busted up. Furthermore, Cody and Jess essentially ate up the first 1/3rd of the game being both the worst players and heavily protected by twists, which polarized the entire house against them, further protecting Paul. Paul also had 3 weeks of immunity as well, which were filled with the house wanting Cody and Jess broken up, so he didn't even have to fight for his life for the first month. Dom, Mark and Elena, each happily talked their way into being evicted, basically forcing the house to target them. Matt was awful at Big Brother and as part of the final showmance, he was a super easy target for the remaining 2 duos. Raven got seriously burned by Paul, but Josh hosed it up a bit by apologizing profusely when he didn't even vote her out or want her gone, so she might actually think Paul voted to keep her for now.

Alex has been super dumb, and so has Jason, but Alex has been working with Paul since before Cody first got evicted and as far as she knows he had never lied to her until this past week. Josh and Christmas have also been working with Paul for quite sometime. Josh very clearly sees through what Paul has been doing, but he also recognizes that he has directly benefited from Paul's actions up until now. It's hard to know what is in Christmas's head because they didn't really give her as much DR screen time as Josh. The best I can tell, from hearing her talk in general, is that she is worried about having to choose between Josh and Paul and wants to keep them on the same page for as long as possible, because she quite frankly needs them to get to the end and take her to F2.

As for not putting Paul up immediately this week? It is for nothing if Paul wins that veto, not only that, but Paul would definitely push for a tie vote to put more blood on Josh. Josh also can't compete in the next HOH and Paul can, and the odds of Christmas winning it would be super low. Granted, the veto that week is as important, if not more important than HOH, but Josh would have to be real confident to gamble solely on that veto. Paul wouldn't even have to win that HOH. Christmas could win and if Paul wins the veto Josh goes home. It also means the very real possibility Paul is definitely getting final 3, so even if Josh did survive next week, he would have to beat Paul in final HOH or definitely get 3rd place.

To me, it's like you're saying, "Bob didn't drive his car to California. He just pushed the gas pedal and the brakes and turned the steering wheel at convenient times, and luckily for him it turned out this took him where he wanted to go".

Paul has successfully convinced everyone in the house that he's their ally and that he's been working with them the entire time and is on their side. They trust him to the point where they throw competitions when he tells them to and where they never put him on the block. This is not an easy thing to do. Mediocre players try to make alliances with lots of people all the time, and get caught and then no one trusts them.

The game that he's playing requires him (probably) to win HOH/veto at the final 4 people and then again at the final 3, and so, what a surprise, Paul is going to the end with Christmas and Kevin who are very unlikely to win anything, and Josh who won't be allowed to play in the next HOH. It's not an accident that Josh won't be allowed to play in the final 4 HOH, Paul specifically set the situation up so he couldn't.

If he's not running the house then I'm not sure what running the house is.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Playing a good game and running the house are not the same thing. Paul has been playing a good game (not counting jury management,) but he has also had a good game handed to him thanks to Cody, Jess, Mark, Elena, and the twists this season. Alex, Kevin, Raven and Matt have been the only people you can even argue he "controlled" in this game, in that they pretty much never questioned him and even put their games at risk at his suggestion with no immediate gain for themselves. Not sure how 4 people = the house, when we started with 15. I guess you can argue Jason too? So 5 out of 15? Though Jason was only really ever trusting in Alex, who kept reassuring him about Paul. And even then, there were always legitimate targets (duos) in the house for them to worry about.

Josh and Christmas have had multiple times where they acknowledged Paul's game play but everything he's done has been in line with what they both wanted and needed to survive and both times Paul convinced people to throw, it was to them.

Basically every time this comes up it boils down to people who have a hate boner for Paul insisting "the house" should have swiftly booted him, with no explanation for who "the house" is specifically in this case, nor for what reason they should boot him outside of "he's a vet" and with no explanation for how any of those things fit with what actually happened over the course of the season.

Edit: I think it is worth considering the unprecedented amount of players who torpedo'd their own game this season. 5 people in the first 1/3rd of the game, week after week, proved themselves basically impossible to work with while simultaneously not being able to win their way to safety, despite two of them having a battle back win and special protection.

ToastyPotato fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Sep 12, 2017

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

People need to look at it through the eyes of the people in the house. If I am in there, I'd love to sit next to Paul at the end. Everyone knows he is already rich, already knows he can't manage jury votes, and doesn't have any emotional pleas like others do.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Eltoasto posted:

People need to look at it through the eyes of the people in the house. If I am in there, I'd love to sit next to Paul at the end. Everyone knows he is already rich, already knows he can't manage jury votes, and doesn't have any emotional pleas like others do.

Talking behind Paul's back has been like banned in that house or some poo poo, and this is a game where it's completely par for the course to expect people to have fake kids, fake illnesses, be secret millionaires/secret policemen/secret millionaire policemen. There's the one big example, and it was a game example: Josh and Christmas wanting to keep Jessica (a dangerous competitor) ahead of Elena (an average competitor) because they thought Elena was a threat to their #1 position with Paul. Two people waffling about one eviction for two days, before staying the course, and it goes down in BB19 folklore because there has been so little gameplay. That's it. Nothing at all from Matt, Raven and Alex, and a couple moments from Jason and Kevin way back in the first couple weeks. They don't call him a rich kid or a midget or make fun of his stories or anything.

It's hard to find an explanation for the way they act around Paul that doesn't involve most of them having a deep respect for him.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Paul's got a great social game in the house but he did last season too. Whatever we may think of Paul (and I hate him) its hard to deny he's clearly a personable guy who connects with people one-on-one. A lot of that (and our opposite reaction) is his obvious "sociopathic" ease with which he lies to people and can entirely flip his behavior and statements from person to person. Hence Josh's hilarious reaction to seeing him turn his crying to Alex off in an instant.

That's also Paul's biggest flaw. His game is basically designed to make people love him until the moment he stabs them in the back and they find out everything has been a lie. Let us not forget that Paul lost a jury vote to Nicole, who was largely hated in that Jury and who most of them regarded as showmancing her way through the game. Nicole was barely more respected by the jury than Raven is.

The advantage Paul might have with the Jury is that Josh and Christmas don't have many friends in there and a lot of the players like Cody and Elena (and maybe Kevin, Jason, Alex, etc) seem more likely to hold their noses and vote for Paul and say he just puppetmastered everyone else than to admit to themselves that Josh or Christmas played better games than them. Which is probably why Paul seems willing to let a duo go so deep in the game. Because he probably recognizes that they're his best bets to win the money.

I think he could lose to Alex at the end. I wouldn't put money on it but she's played such an overtly hard game and largely straight up that I think it would be hard not to respect her at the end. And despite everything Kevin still might be well liked enough and have no blood on his hand to pull off a bitter win. But Josh and Christmas have a lot of bad will in that Jury house, no real advocates that stand out to argue for their behalf, and most importantly were never really given any respect as gameplayers by much of the Jury. That's a testament to Josh and Christmas that they managed to not only get as far as they did but control as much of the game as they did, but its a problem if they can't get to the end together and sell that they weren't Paul's puppets.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
Thanks so much for the gif, STAC Goat!

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Yeah Josh and Christmas' jury management has been very minimal. Especially with the last double eviction. Josh needs to start planting seeds in Alex and Kevin's heads immediately because he needs voices in the jury that will understand what has been happening. Of course, that is irrelevant if Paul doesn't make final 2, but still. You gotta hedge your bets. I really think Josh missed a big opportunity with Raven for some stealth jury play.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

To be honest I'm not sure what they could have done differently. Like, Christmas and Josh took all the heat for Jason's outing, which was a huge move, but it comes with Paul convincing people to throw the comp to Christmas and the knowledge that Paul was involved with the Jason blindside. So its going to be very easy for Jurors to just give Paul the credit and not Christmas, especially since they respect Paul as a gameplayer and dismissed Christmas through much of the game.

The game Christmas and Josh was good but its tough to turn that into a win unless they get to the end together. Playing "under the radar" is great to get you through, and you can't accuse either of "floating" with all they won and all the blood on their hands. But if HGs don't see you as a player for 2 or 3 months its tough to turn that around all at once. Especially since their egos are all wrapped up in it and they basically have to admit they were wrong and got played.

This is a bitter jury for sure. The question is will they be more bitter of Paul that the person they trusted so much stabbed them in the back and lied to them so completely or more bitter of Josh/Christmas that the people they considered non-players out played them?

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Sep 13, 2017

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Christmas could do nothing, but Josh, since he actually didn't vote Raven out, should not have been apologizing to her the same way he did to Jason, who he did vote out. He was also the only one near her near the door, he should have tried telling her he voted for Kevin, and he should have planted the seed in her head that he wanted Kevin out after Jason bounced, but he spent the whole time crying so there's that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Eh, appealing to Raven would have kind of been a betrayal to Christmas, wouldn't it have been? At least it was too complicated for a DE they weren't prepared for. If they had some time I imagine Christmas and Josh would have gotten on the same page one way or another. Josh was a mess during DE but I'm not sure he really could have handled that crazy situation Paul created that much better.

Raven and Matt might still find out the truth in Jury from Jason but its Jason and Maven so who knows if he can accurately explain it or if they will listen?

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Sep 13, 2017

• Locked thread