Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

you were never bullied, is the funny part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

did endorph repeatedly pm you and harass you and tell you to kill yourself kite

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

https://twitter.com/antibullyranger/status/907026458412904448

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Unfunny Poster posted:

Should I get TLG? I heard it was "meh" but I really liked Shadow of the Colossus.

its like ico, not like sotc. so i guess the answer is no unless you also really liked ico

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

Wanna tell me what's so funny about being a regular target of endorph's bullying in the past and being frustrated when she tries to take the moral high ground by talking about how bullying is bad

i mean if you consider infrequent tame owns to be on the same level of being cyber stalked and forced to change your whole life i don't know what to tell you

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

Who the gently caress is even named Irma these days, really

my sister

you gently caress

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

I appreciate that you're taking a stance here against online bullying but do you even understand the irony of you being the one stepping up to say that cyberbullying is bad, because fuckin hell endorph
ive never once told anyone to kill themselves or called anyone a racial slur

FirstAidKite posted:

Wanna tell me what's so funny about being a regular target of endorph's bullying in the past and being frustrated when she tries to take the moral high ground by talking about how bullying is bad

there's a big diff. between dunking on someone on an online forum and sending someone racial hate on twitter

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

is it ok to say if someone used a racial slur they should kill themself

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I use them all the time because I'm a racist lol

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

corn in the bible posted:

is it ok to say if someone used a racial slur they should kill themself

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

In Training posted:

:great:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

is that child being forced to ask that question by their parents?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

In Training posted:

i had no idea pewdiepie was here

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

im the cancerous racist child

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I've now finished three Yakuza games.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

i

what

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

a.lo posted:

my sister

you gently caress

I'm sure she's super cool and lovely but her name sucks, sorry

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

drat lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah seriously. The dying kid should just say the N word and save their wish for something coolee like meeting John Cena

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

if you don't speak the bad word loudly and clearly into this microphone then 69 people will get run over by a train, what do you do

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

In Training posted:

Yeah seriously. The dying kid should just say the N word and save their wish for something coolee like meeting John Cena

yeah like what are they going to do, call the kid with cancer a racist?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

homeless snail posted:

if you don't speak the bad word loudly and clearly into this microphone then 69 people will get run over by a train, what do you do

WHAT RACE ARE THE PEOPLE I NEED TO KNOW

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

They should really let me make my NG+ save before the end credits if they're gonna be half an hour long and unskippable.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Endorph posted:

ive never once told anyone to kill themselves or called anyone a racial slur

I remember when someone told you that I should go blow my brains out because I said a game was bad and you didn't care because lol kite nobody likes him

Aurora posted:

did endorph repeatedly pm you and harass you and tell you to kill yourself kite

No, she was one of many people who repeatedly got pissy and lovely about me. All the time. All because I had opinions such as "hey maybe we shouldn't support people posting about how hot they thing underaged fictional characters are."

Erg posted:

i mean if you consider infrequent tame owns to be on the same level of being cyber stalked and forced to change your whole life i don't know what to tell you

Just because it doesn't involve threats of rape and cyberstalking doesn't mean it's no longer bullying.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Endorph posted:

yeah like what are they going to do, call the kid with cancer a racist?

do they cancel each other out ?

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

:gas:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Who the gently caress is even named Irma these days, really

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

So um what's GotM so far?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

In Training posted:

What if he wishes for John Cena to say a slur though?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

I remember when someone told you that I should go blow my brains out because I said a game was bad and you didn't care because lol kite nobody likes him
i would have called that post out if i saw it, so either i didnt see it or i forgot to. regardless, i do not think you should do that thing, and that was a bad post for that person to make

[quote="FirstAidKite" post=""476278416"]
No, she was one of many people who repeatedly got pissy and lovely about me. All the time. All because I had opinions such as "hey maybe we shouldn't support people posting about how hot they thing underaged fictional characters are."
[/quote]
like 80% of your wife's posts were about an underage succubus girl from an anime nobody watched, which is why i made fun of you

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

it's ys8, coming out in 25 hours

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I like when Mario jump on the turtle

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

idk blue reflection maybe

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Jay Rust posted:

it's dead cells, because this is the month that i played dead cells

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

on DMCA, the DMCA system built into youtube is garbage nonsense so it doesn't really matter what one dev does vs another, because there's no "precedent" really, arbitration is determined by the people who did the DMCA takedown. and 99.99% of it never goes to court

if campo santo did go to court they probably would have an argument about potential damages. it may not fall under copyright infringement though. but, again, the DMCA takedown is garbage nonsense, and Youtube/Google learns the wrong lessons from every single thing that happens and otherwise does nothing, so. i'm not really gonna be mad at campo santo. i'm more mad about the DMCA/ContentID system in general and how it is often used by people who don't actually own the rights to the content they're claiming

e: if someone's worried about AAA publishers taking down videos of games that criticize them, you won't have to worry about that, because the majority of AAA gameplay videos uploaded to Youtube are automatically demonetized now, thanks to Pewdiepie scaring advertisers away and making Youtube/Google do more really badly-coded scraper coding. So noone's going to record AAA gameplay videos for Youtube anymore

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Sep 11, 2017

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Erg posted:

it's ys8, coming out in 25 hours

Nope you can't do that

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

it comes out this week http://store.steampowered.com/app/707140/Chess/

Adbot