Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

VietCampo posted:

Btw, if you really need WR help, grab Marqise Lee, he's gonna be a sneaky bet to finish as a WR3/Flex option.

I think Allen Hurns will be the real benefactor here.

edit: But honestly, I'd avoid all their receivers until The Bort Train rides again.

decypher fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Sep 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Chris Mortensen has already said that DJ will miss either a couple of weeks to half of the season. Other reports are saying it could be just a week. Won't know until the MRI tomorrow.

:negative: I had such a great team...

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

pubic works project posted:

Chris Mortensen has already said that DJ will miss either a couple of weeks to half of the season. Other reports are saying it could be just a week. Won't know until the MRI tomorrow.

:negative: I had such a great team...

Maybe chill out until we hear something tomorrow?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

decypher posted:

I think Allen Hurns will be the real benefactor here.

edit: But honestly, I'd avoid all their receivers until The Bort Train rides again.

Eh, Marqise Lee ended last season like WR24 in .5 ppr leagues already last season and that was with Allen Robinson playing the whole year.

Hurns has fallen hugely out of favor recently.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Matt Zerella posted:

Maybe chill out until we hear something tomorrow?

I CAN'T!!! It's a Lost Season..!!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

I CAN'T!!! It's a Lost Season..!!

Look, I hear you, I have DJ too but lets step back until tomorrow, k?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/907039342404743169

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I'd rather just avoid all Jaguars pass catchers at the moment. They want to feed Fournette and hide Bort as much as possible, so 18-20 attempts is probably the new normal for him.

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.
I have jordan howard. I have the #1 waiver. Tarik Cohen is the play right?

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Just discovered nfl does let you drop players after they played. Just dropped Robinson whose a good lottery ticket playing tomorrow? Leaning Treadwell or Kamara

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Holy fuckin lol poor kevin white

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Matt Zerella posted:

Look, I hear you, I have DJ too but lets step back until tomorrow, k?

Step off the edge of the cliff.

It's hopeless!!!!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

lost kevin white and Allen Robinson on the same drat team. ughh.

At least I have the #1 waiver, probably going Cohen for flex. I've got Cobb who can step in at WR.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Marqise Lee is real good btw. And there are a fuckton of targets up for grabs now. Just sayin.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Was offered a trade and I can't decide if I should stay pat or take it.

Offer is tyreek hill + Eifert for my Gronk + Jeffrey

The trade would make my starting TE Ertz with Hill, Fitz, and Watkins as my starters.
If I stay pat I could just play Ertz and Gronk with Fitz + either Jeffrey or watkins.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Spoeank posted:

Marqise Lee is real good btw. And there are a fuckton of targets up for grabs now. Just sayin.

This is what i'm saying, dude's legit pulled it together over the last couple of years and looks like a good bet for at least WR3 numbers even in that run heavy offense.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

That's nuts, he's selling high on Hill and buying low on the others

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Why wouldn't we grab Allen Hurns

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

What a crap fantasy week. I don't even want to think about the waiver crap I'm going to have to wade through tomorrow and Tuesday.

Is anyone looking at DJ's backups or is it now steer clear of Cardinals?

PS glad I dropped Tyrod for Luck and trusted Palmer to be strong these first few weeks.

:suicide:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Alfalfa posted:

What a crap fantasy week. I don't even want to think about the waiver crap I'm going to have to wade through tomorrow and Tuesday.

Is anyone looking at DJ's backups or is it now steer clear of Cardinals?

PS glad I dropped Tyrod for Luck and trusted Palmer to be strong these first few weeks.

:suicide:

I'll Wade through it all tomorrow at work. Been too busy to look at anything. Hopefully DJ just misses a week or two.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I would not touch a single piece of that poo poo rear end backfield with DJ out

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

...and I say this owning DJ in 2-of-5 leagues :suicide:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I think Ellington is pretty talented glass to be fair

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Yeah I'm probably going to try to grab Cohen and that's it. I've got some RB depth to see me through. More worried about my underperforming WRs like Alshon and Dez.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Yeah I'm probably going to try to grab Cohen and that's it. I've got some RB depth to see me through. More worried about my underperforming WRs like Alshon and Dez.

Every big qb/wr seems to have underperformed except Tyrod, Smith lol, and Ryan.

All WR's except for Hill (and Cooper I guess).

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Superstar Cooper Kupp did fantastic tyvm

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Feeling pretty smug going into tomorrow with the #1 RB and WR, Messrs Hunt and Brown :smug:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Didnt zeke last year teach you to at least wait til after week 3 before told you sos lol

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

like anything will teach me anything.

I'm 1/1 and so far that's 100% :smug:

I can't fail, players can only fail me

Now let me tell you about league winner, Torrey Smith

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Alfalfa posted:

Every big qb/wr seems to have underperformed except Tyrod, Smith lol, and Ryan.

All WR's except for Hill (and Cooper I guess).

Umm my Stafford and Jordy would like a word with you.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

gently caress Dalton

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
IDP Stuff

So, this TJ Watt dude....?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

actually its because dak doesn't know how to throw to dez

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Is it safe to cut Darren McFadden loose at this point? Looks like he's lost the #2 spot in Dallas. Thinking of ditching him to strengthen my WR roster, Rishard Matthews or Mike Wallace seem like the best available options.

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

It seems like almost everyone had a down week. I think that only two teams in my 12 man 0.5 PPR will even crack 80, and you usually need about 90 to win. Someone scored 25 which I think is the all time low

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

paternity suitor posted:

It seems like almost everyone had a down week. I think that only two teams in my 12 man 0.5 PPR will even crack 80, and you usually need about 90 to win. Someone scored 25 which I think is the all time low

Counterpoint: It's nice to have Jordy Nelson Bullshit Magic finally

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Under 70 points on three separate teams. Hell yeah I love fantasy.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Alshon Jeffery, Dez Bryant and Leveon Bell can all go gently caress themselves. Actually so can Rodgers and Cousins for getting outscored by Matt loving Stafford.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Should I use my #1 waiver on Golladay or Cohen here? Cohen would likely never play for me, so I'm leaning toward Golladay, right? even if Cohen is worth more maybe? dropping Lacy.

QB: Marcus Mariota
RB1: Devonta Freeman
RB2: Kareem Hunt
WR1: Amari Cooper
WR2: Demaryius Thomas
WR3: Jarvis Landry
BN: Melvin Gordon, CJ Anderson, Chris Hogan, Willie Snead, Eddie Lacy, Jonathan Stewart

• Locked thread