Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Matt Zerella posted:

CJ0k sucks, Ellington can't stay healthy. Williams is the guy to target if you're looking for someone but I don't think he's plug and play. Not yet anyway.

I might be convinced to roll with Williams this week against the Colts, but otherwise I'd probably avoid. I won't trust CJ though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Cool, losing my RB1 (DJ) and RB3 (Woodhead) owns. Looks like I'll be starting Chris Thompson for the foreseeable future!

Enemu
May 31, 2014
Can confirm suicide watch: Picked DJ 1st overall, Spencer Ware, and 12th on the waiver wire.

:smithicide:

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Yeah, Fitzgerald is the only guy to own in Arizona. I wouldn't touch the replacement DJs.

I am getting worried about Luck, though, cause I drafted TY. Would I be low balling myself to trade TY for Stefon Diggs? I say this cause the owner played Paul Richardson over him.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

89 posted:

Yeah, Fitzgerald is the only guy to own in Arizona. I wouldn't touch the replacement DJs.

I am getting worried about Luck, though, cause I drafted TY. Would I be low balling myself to trade TY for Stefon Diggs? I say this cause the owner played Paul Richardson over him.

No you'd be lowballing him because TY is worthless without a good QB to throw him the ball.

Enemu posted:

Can confirm suicide watch: Picked DJ 1st overall, Spencer Ware, and 12th on the waiver wire.

:smithicide:

Sorry brother

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Gorman Thomas posted:

Cool, losing my RB1 (DJ) and RB3 (Woodhead) owns.
:hf:
I know that feeling :smith:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm glad you're all in pain because I got 10th or 11th in every 12 man draft this season and that spot is the pits !!!

The fantasy gods accepted my offering.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

pubic works project posted:

No you'd be lowballing him because TY is worthless without a good QB to throw him the ball.
I offered him:

TY Hilton
Eric Decker
Tarik Cohen (HOT HOT WAIVER ADD)

for

Michael Crabtree
Stefon Diggs

:shrug:

He's got Luck, so I mentioned how he could pair Luck & TY when Luck never comes back.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Sorry to interrupt this pity circlejerk, but I wanted to remind Jaguars rookie owners that they have only a few hours left to change their name to "9/11: Never Fournette"

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

89 posted:

I offered him:

TY Hilton
Eric Decker

for

Michael Crabtree
Stefon Diggs

He's got Luck, so I mentioned how he could pair Luck & TY when Luck never comes back.

That's one bad trade offer.

Enemu
May 31, 2014
Thinking about trading Corey Coleman or DJax for Rob Kelley since I have no running backs. Should I relax about this DJ thing or frantically try to land a vaguely competent RB

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Pretty glad the guy I sent an offer for DJ too didn't respond and the offer expired.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt
I offered:
TY Hilton
Mike Evans

for McCoy because the other team only has Golladay and Parker as their only viable receivers left after losing ARob (Snead - suspended & Mike Williams - broken)

Yes I'm a bad person.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

MacheteZombie posted:

Pretty glad the guy I sent an offer for DJ too didn't respond and the offer expired.

Post your trade offer.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

89 posted:

I offered him:

TY Hilton
Eric Decker

for

Michael Crabtree
Stefon Diggs

Good Lord that is HORRIBLE.

I mean if he takes it, more power to you because that is one bad offer. If he doesn't, don't be surprised. That's two WR2s with Diggs on the WR1 border for a WR1 who is drat near in the worst QB situation in the league, a WR3, and a waiver RB that may or may not pan out.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Alfalfa posted:

I offered:
TY Hilton
Mike Evans

for McCoy because the other team only has Golladay and Parker as their only viable receivers left after losing ARob (Snead - suspended & Mike Williams - broken)

Yes I'm a bad person.

Yeah but you're giving up a guy who is a stud if Luck plays and a bonafide stud for a bonafide stud. If this is PPR you're being silly imo, even if you have to keep TY on the bench for 6 weeks he will eventually be awesome.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Those #1 overall Bell picks looking nice about now.

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Absolutely this - he was on him like glue. Hoping that his production increases in the coming weeks!

The Giants defense is good even if they don't necessarily show it as a fantasy choice :shobon:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Alfalfa posted:

I offered:
TY Hilton
Mike Evans

Yes I'm a bad person.

Yikes. I would not offer both. What does that leave you with at WR?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Also Lesean McCoy is gonna die under his workload by the time Luck2Hilton is back.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Jamison Crowder was dropped Jermaine Kearse in my league.

Crowder had a decent number of targets(7), but I didn't see the game.

Is there a reason to avoid him? Should I use my #1 priority to claim him?

G.Bernard was dropped as well.

It's a 14 team ppr league so idk why Crowder would be dropped.

My bench is: R.Anderson, K. Wright, P.Richardson, Mixon, T.Coleman, and Jesse James.

I'm pretty confident Crowder would be an upgrade to any of those players. I'll probably drop Jesse James for Crowder.

I hastily dropped Jack Doyle for Jesse James. I was hoping to see some promise, something, with Brissett under center as I believe Brissett gives them the best chance to win with Luck out, but no. No targets in the second half. In fact, Colts were worse in the second half than the first half, in my opinion. I don't expect anything from James, as I've got Clay who I plan to ride.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Diqnol posted:

Yeah but you're giving up a guy who is a stud if Luck plays and a bonafide stud for a bonafide stud. If this is PPR you're being silly imo, even if you have to keep TY on the bench for 6 weeks he will eventually be awesome.

It's 0 PPR and I also have Julio, D Thomas, Alshon, & Crowder

RB is where I'm weak with Hunt, Cook, Blount, & Martin

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Alfalfa posted:

It's 0 PPR and I also have Julio, D Thomas, Alshon, & Crowder

RB is where I'm weak with Hunt, Cook, Blount, & Martin

Is this 8 team? How the hell did you get all those WRs :psyduck:

It's a little better in that context but you're still probably losing value, TY is one of those guys that will pay for himself if you just eat the sitting cost. He's selling too low right now.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Diqnol posted:

It's a little better in that context but you're still probably losing value, TY is one of those guys that will pay for himself if you just eat the sitting cost. He's selling too low right now.

8th pick in 10 team and guys took QB's early

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

Post your trade offer.

Okay, but it was definitely a lowball offer prior to the injury, won't deny that.
It was Lamar Miller and Demaryius Thomas for David Johnson. It was an opening offer and I was willing to include a draft pick.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Diqnol posted:

I've got AJ Green, D Thomas, Keenan Allen, and Stefon Diggs in my main 10 man 3 WR no flex league :smug:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Antonio Brown, Jordy Nelson, TY Hilton, Willie Snead, Brandon Marshall, and Chris Hogan in my 10 teamer over here!

Golgozor
Jun 20, 2002

Medicine Snakes
I'm in a 12 team non PPR league.

Jared Goff did solid Sunday, but Alex Smith is available. Should I grab him (my main QB is Stafford)?

Also at WR I have Dez, Martavis Bryant, Crabtree, Kupp, and Rishard Matthews. I have enough RB's to normally flex one instead of a WR. Kenny Golloday is available. Should I grab him over Matthews or am I just twitching over what he did Sunday?

ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

I can hardly contain myself!
Watch Arizona pick up Dion Lewis

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

ZIGfried posted:

Watch Arizona pick up Dion Lewis

close but wrong Patriots RB. heh

They just grabbed DJ Foster off their practice squad.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Promising initials at least.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
In my .5 ppr league with 4 bench spots, the guy with Hilton is really hurting for WR help now with the loss of ARob. Now even with the small benches, my WR depth is decent so i'd like to make a run for Hilton and stash him til Luck is back.

my team

his team

Should i offer him a 2 for 1? or just hold onto my depth due to the short benches?

lolnote: even with 4 bench spaces, every team in the league except mine is holding a backup QB AND TE.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I swear its like a generational, ingrained thinking type thing where a ton of players think backup QBs are not only worth a bench spot and therefore a draft pick, but are valuable in trades and things like that. TEs too. For a guy like Gronk or Reed, okay maybe not a turrible idea. Everybody else? gently caress man The Outlaw Jesse James just caught 2 TDs yesterday.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
I kind of don't want to start Palmer against the colts next week without DJ and generally just looking bad. Should I stick with him or drop him to stream one of the following next week:
Tyrod @ Car
Flacco vs Cle
Smith vs Phi
Kizer @ Bal

I'm leaning towards Tyrod, but could probably be talked into any of them

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
8 points from the Denver D tonight and I win my first-round game against last year's champion, who's starting DJ/Leveon/Jordy >< Cmonnnnnnn Broncos.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
10 team league, 1PPR - Should I drop someone in favour of adding Cohen?

QB - Dak Prescott
WR - AJ Green
WR - Jordy Nelson
RB - Mike Gillislee
RB - Theo Riddick
TE - Jordan Reed
FLEX - Martavis Bryant
BN - Corey Coleman
BN - Keenan Allen
BN - Pierre Garcon
BN - James White
BN - Derrick Henry

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

ColdBlooded posted:

10 team league, 1PPR - Should I drop someone in favour of adding Cohen?

QB - Dak Prescott
WR - AJ Green
WR - Jordy Nelson
RB - Mike Gillislee
RB - Theo Riddick
TE - Jordan Reed
FLEX - Martavis Bryant
BN - Corey Coleman
BN - Keenan Allen
BN - Pierre Garcon
BN - James White
BN - Derrick Henry

Only person I'd drop is Henry.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Golgozor posted:

I'm in a 12 team non PPR league.

Jared Goff did solid Sunday, but Alex Smith is available. Should I grab him (my main QB is Stafford)?

Also at WR I have Dez, Martavis Bryant, Crabtree, Kupp, and Rishard Matthews. I have enough RB's to normally flex one instead of a WR. Kenny Golloday is available. Should I grab him over Matthews or am I just twitching over what he did Sunday?

Alex Smith faces a tougher schedule but is undeniably in a better team and is a better QB. I'd go with Smith over Goff.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

pubic works project posted:

Only person I'd drop is Henry.

Same, but even then it's kind of "ehhh"

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Okay so the Allen Robinson owner has Thielen, Doctson, and Beasley for WRs. As a DJ owner, I need a RB for a little depth since I can throw DJ in my IR slot. I've sent him a low-ball offer of Martavis and Crowder for Howard and Doctson. I think I have the WR depth to cover if he accepts: Dez, Diggs, Manny Sanders, Devante Parker, Kendall Wright. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I'm in an auction league and have terrible WR's. We need to gamble the waivers for the highest ceiling WR's.

My team:

Available WR's:

I had to leave the draft early so the autodraft picked up a bunch of TE's. I apologize for the big images we need to strike gold here.

Names that jump to mind are Amendola, Golladay, Robert Woods, and Allen Hurns. Thoughts?

• Locked thread