Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

seiferguy posted:

Hey look, I'm all for me time. But a beach house by myself seems like an unusual place to do that, I guess :shrug:

Oh trust me it's great. Lived right on the beach for 2 years and it was the most relaxed I've ever been. These days I wish I could spend a weekend jacking it on the beach

Lol if Shrimp is renting that place for the weekend and everyone said no

pubic works project posted:

My wife is so obsessed with GoT and Daenerys that she wants us to be Khal Drogo and Daenerys for Halloween.

Suggest Jon and Dany but call her auntie the whole time

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Sep 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
9/11 happened in my first semester of college. My International Relations class should have just been cancelled for the semester given how literally everything in the syllabus was thrown out the window.

The next time we had class the teacher just gave this dazed rambling lecture, and this woman had seen some poo poo considering she fled ethnic cleansing in Serbia/Bosnia.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Evidently we need to look at both sides in the Rohingya genocide.

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/907328075121217537

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Volkerball posted:

Evidently we need to look at both sides in the Rohingya genocide.

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/907328075121217537

Those genocided people had it coming

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i was in school 55 miles east of manhattan and nobody bothered to interrupt my class to say the towers fell (we knew the planes crashed)

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Oh trust me it's great. Lived right on the beach for 2 years and it was the most relaxed I've ever been. These days I wish I could spend a weekend jacking it on the beach

Lol if Shrimp is renting that place for the weekend and everyone said no

Suggest Jon and Dany but call her auntie the whole time

Lmfao

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Why were those Rohingya getting right up in those bullets in the first place? Instigating perhaps?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

My gf and puppers are ready for the rain

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

FizFashizzle posted:

That's a good boy

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Those Rohingya were no angels

FizFashizzle posted:

A Good Doggie

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The only thing that can stop a bad brown guy with a gun is a good brown guy with a gun.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Its Rinaldo posted:

But sketch looking sourced food is best food. Next you'll tell me not to buy BBQ from the side of the road, Mexican from a rusting wheeless bus, or Korean grocery from a dank warehouse

Whoa whoa whoa, I would never suggest a Korean place that didn't A: have a parking lot looking like the surface of the moon and B: not have a "Dong" in its name.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

3 DONG HORSE posted:

No, don't be that weirdo who just can't stand to be alone!!!!!

It's perfectly fine to have me time, mr shrimp.

e: let's be clear, get the pussy if available but it ain't bad if it's solo whiskey and steaks for 2 days either

Its Rinaldo posted:

Is your lady friend not around for some mid week beach side debauchery guess it's short notice

Lmao. No my sister and her boyfriend booked the place last minute from Friday to this coming Friday but could only go down for the weekend so I'm just going down for the free house/not having to work. The lady's got an interview this week so steak and jo/ing

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I was working at the Baton Rouge Exxon plant in the reference center, and once we heard about the second plane, we set up a TV and started watching.

By noon, we had a ton of people watching the news with us. There were rumors flying around that we were the possible next target because of the refinery. Right after that, Exxon beefed up the security at the plant tremendously.

I remember one of the executive secretaries asked us to try to get in touch with a relative in New York to find out if they were ok. When we called, they thought we were calling to check on their stocks and sounded disgusted until we told them we just wanted to check on the stockbroker personally (they were fine).

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

We went hiking Saturday and I've stayed at her place in the city since Thursday and I'm heading over tonight. I feel like a kept man and it kicks rear end. I'm going to marry her

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Congrats on entering the pantheon of Goons.txt twitter, chat thread:

https://twitter.com/emily_rachael33/status/907334854487900160

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Athanatos posted:

Love the glasses Ehud!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Wow i gotta do more squats if that's the end result

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
"The power and discipline you build from squats carries over to every aspect of life"

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/nucleartakes/status/907373609605267457

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Late to the conversation but on 9/11 I woke up at like loving noon and went to class, only to find the place abandoned. Dude drives by and tells me what happened, but he says China fired missiles into the towers and the white house and that we were at war with China now.

It was a psychology class I was taking for a core credit and one of the things we had to do was keep a journal throughout the semester. I blew that off and just made poo poo up at the very end, then at the last second realized I needed to go change the entries immediately following 9/11 :lol:

e: Matt Walsh is a piece of poo poo and I hope the worst possible things happen to him. In which case I guess that means his wife has a casual conversation with a male coworker while he's not there and his son has gay thoughts

Intruder fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Sep 11, 2017

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

fsif posted:

Right after finding out about the plane crashing into the Pentagon, a classmate said, “drat, this is going to be remembered ‘The Day Planes Crashed into poo poo’” and he couldn't have been more prophetic.

Can we retroactively rename 9/11 to the day planes crashed into poo poo

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

FizFashizzle posted:

Are your arms too jacked to hold a camera still?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Athanatos posted:

Oh man, they've proved the software engineer is a big ol' nerd.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
wow Em, coming around my back, talking poo poo to goons.txt

Cowardly

Shameful

and also gently caress you that song is great

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I wanna figure out who the snitch is. Listening to video game music is like a 2 out 10 on the goony scale.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Volkerball posted:

The only thing that can stop a bad brown guy with a gun is a good brown guy with a gun.

The buddhists are the ones doing the killing

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

seiferguy posted:

I wanna figure out who the snitch is. Listening to video game music is like a 2 out 10 on the goony scale.

I vote we all turn on and cannibalize ourselves out of paranoia

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

seiferguy posted:

I know who it is lol

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bills fan training camp:

https://twitter.com/HoldThisBeer/status/901278825434103808

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

seiferguy posted:

just lol if you haven't had sex to the sonic "hurry up before you drown" music

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZiO2bGv1GI

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Eli Wiggum posted:

I know who it is lol

It's me

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

not enough crying Jordans

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

that dude is badly injured

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Silly Burrito posted:

just lol if you haven't had sex to the Bubble Bobble angry whale music

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

that dude is badly injured

actually he's fine lol

https://twitter.com/EverlastingMBD

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
i almost died. lol!!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
I was a senior in high school during 9/11. Didn't start hearing anything about it until second period, when a girl in calculus was saying her mom texted her about wall street being bombed by terrorists.

In 3rd period we started to watch the news and saw the second tower get hit. In 4th period I had webmastering, so we were keeping up online and also watching the news on tv and seeing the towers fall live. I can still remember how unreal it looked seeing it happen in real time. Has definitely been a turning point for getting the world to where it is today.

I remember the conspiracy theories starting almost instantly.

edit: grammar

Neil Armbong fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Sep 12, 2017

• Locked thread