Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Do not step in poo poo that is holy

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

and on that topic

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
in the past when someone said nine eleven id get really sad but from this day forward i will think of this thread and smile

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

garfield hentai posted:

in the past when someone said nine eleven id get really sad but from this day forward i will think of this thread and smile

we're reclaiming 9/11!!

we're taking it back!!!!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Launch me into the sun

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
sending this to isis now that it's been proven in this very thread that krust can cause a change of heart in even the most jaded of men

you're welcome for ending terrorism

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

Best watched on a desktop or in desktop format

https://youtu.be/1mWTupbkxto

a pro click

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

garfield hentai posted:

sending this to isis now that it's been proven in this very thread that krust can cause a change of heart in even the most jaded of men

you're welcome for ending terrorism

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

okay boss

id like to call this collage 'hope for a rebirth'

burgerpug, a new pug, tentatively offers a burger to the tower whilst a krust, battered but unbusted, rears up his head, a satisfied grimace upon his visage
the krust is changed but remains the same at the same time

the ageold adage 'suck my dick you fuckman' has, perhaps, reached its finalé:
the fuckman is blessed, perhaps the request having gone unheeded for so long has finally been heard

hulk hogan, a key element in the destruction of the original towers, stares into the soul of the observer, as if to say 'youre my son my nigga'
the son's eternal yearning for his fathers approval here sublimely molded into the very fabric of the new york skyline

ghost eagle stares off into the past or perhaps the future, perhaps both at the same time for as it is said; one cannot know the future without knowing the past

This is beautiful.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
best thread

Gungan Sex Toys
Jun 21, 2017
idgi

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Lol

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Thanks to the power of Krust we have rediscovered the magic of 9/11. :allears:

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

lmao YES

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

This has been the best 9/11 since The 9/11.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

I've not seen this before. Glorious.

*steals a latin phrase from the diversity ambassador thread*

Ceterum censeo, GBS esse delendam.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

:lol:

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST
Jesus :krust: I'm dying laughing at work now

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

lol beautiful

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:eyepop:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:911:

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Ok so goldmine when?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

evilmiera posted:

Ok so goldmine when?

never

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

DoctorStrangelove posted:

This has been the best 9/11 since The 9/11.

the day's not over so i'm not gonna make a call yet on whether this is the best or second best one

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Goldmund

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i keep finding things in the big rear end picture lmao

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

• Locked thread