Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Cohen > Kupp > Golladay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Chernabog posted:

Cohen > Kupp > Golladay?

Cohen > Golladay > Kupp

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Alfalfa posted:

Cohen > Golladay > Kupp

Agreed

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Cool, thanks.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

pubic works project posted:

Okay so the Allen Robinson owner has Thielen, Doctson, and Beasley for WRs. As a DJ owner, I need a RB for a little depth since I can throw DJ in my IR slot. I've sent him a low-ball offer of Martavis and Crowder for Howard and Doctson. I think I have the WR depth to cover if he accepts: Dez, Diggs, Manny Sanders, Devante Parker, Kendall Wright. Thoughts?

Bumping this for the new page.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I would go Cohen > Kupp > Golladay in PPR though. KG benefitted greatly from Jones getting Patrick Petersoned

Also let someone else waste their time/FAAB with Kerwynn Williams.
Full
Blown
R
B
B
C

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

should Dalton owners be dumping him for guys like Smith, Hoyer, McCown, Glennon? I feel like Dalton has more longevity than Smith and should average more points per game than those other guys, but it's also tough to imagine ever starting this fucker again.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

should Dalton owners be dumping him for guys like Smith, Hoyer, McCown, Glennon? I feel like Dalton has more longevity than Smith and should average more points per game than those other guys, but it's also tough to imagine ever starting this fucker again.

Nah, it's one game, relax

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It makes me smile hearing people dumping their quarterbacks for Alex Smith.

He threw 15 touchdowns last year. I'm very happy about last Thursday.

The most touchdowns he has every thrown in a year is 23.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

It's not like this is the first time that orange haired clown has destroyed my week. Just the first time this season. I'm sure as poo poo not starting him against the texans next week.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

And yet he threw 33 touchdowns in a year which is 10 more than Alex Smith ever has. I'm just saying.

I'll be so glad to eat my words if Captain Checkdown somehow has a career year and manages to throw over 30 tds.

I think it's way more likely he comes back to earth, gets a concussion week 12 and Pat Mahomes takes over.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I would start Alex vs. Phi over Dalton vs. Hou on a Thursday. Is Dalton your only QB? That's a bad situation.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

.5 ppr and I have Jordan Howard as my RB 1.

Would you drop any of Jeremy Maclin, Willy Snead, Jacquizz Rodgers, or Derrick Henry for Tarik Cohen?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Scruffy the janitor posted:

I kind of don't want to start Palmer against the colts next week without DJ and generally just looking bad. Should I stick with him or drop him to stream one of the following next week:
Tyrod @ Car
Flacco vs Cle
Smith vs Phi
Kizer @ Bal

I'm leaning towards Tyrod, but could probably be talked into any of them

Start Palmer, colts defense might be the worst in the league.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
What the gently caress alternate, horrific universe is this where people are lining up to pluck the RB2 on the worst offense which lost their WR1 and WR2 for season?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Gonna lose every game in my three money leagues

Hell yeah I suck

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Drunk Nerds posted:

What the gently caress alternate, horrific universe is this where people are lining up to pluck the RB2 on the worst offense which lost their WR1 and WR2 for season?

Because he is now essentially their WR1 and gets carries in the backfield. Dude got 12 targets...

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Kamara will have 100 targets for 4 yards today

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Frustrated posted:

Because he is now essentially their WR1 and gets carries in the backfield. Dude got 12 targets...

5'6", 180 lbs. He isn't going to last long if he keeps getting that much volume.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
How's this trade that I'm reaching for? Non-ppr

Send: Gillislee
Get: Michael Thomas

I'm thinking it's good. I lost ARob and I'm already much worse on WR than RB. This guy with Thomas has DJ.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

KingKapalone posted:

How's this trade that I'm reaching for? Non-ppr

Send: Gillislee
Get: Michael Thomas

I'm thinking it's good. I lost ARob and I'm already much worse on WR than RB. This guy with Thomas has DJ.

If I had Thomas, I'd decline without countering. That's a pretty bad offer.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass

RVProfootballer posted:

If I had Thomas, I'd decline without countering. That's a pretty bad offer.

Yeah but this guy isn't very good. He has Thomas on the bench for some reason. If he doesn't have a big game tonight I have a feeling he'll agree.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Maybe I just trade TY Hilton & Cohen straight up for Stefon Diggs

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

89 posted:

Maybe I just trade TY Hilton & Cohen straight up for Stefon Diggs

A passable trade... two hours too late

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
Well this week was bad.

RB 1 D Johnson
RB 2 Woodhead

WR 3 Robinson.

I am deep enough at WR to weather Robinson, but the RBs might well sink me.

Bench
Abdullah
Duke Johnson
Mixon
Maclin
DeVante Parker
Tyrell Willams
Muscle Hamster

I got waivers out on Cohen and Javorius Allen. Anything else I can get for those WR on the bench?

1 ppr 6point TDs

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Spoeank posted:

I would go Cohen > Kupp > Golladay in PPR though. KG benefitted greatly from Jones getting Patrick Petersoned

Also let someone else waste their time/FAAB with Kerwynn Williams.
Full
Blown
R
B
B
C

Dude with the first overall pick in my big money league is a Steelers homer and the guy picking 2nd was bragging about getting DJ the entire draft

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I love you Sam Bradford, you doofus.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Current RBs I have (0PPR) are Freeman, Murray, Gillislee, Gore, Abdullah, and Coleman. Obviously I want to flip Gillislee, but do I start him next week against New Orleans, or try and capitalize now?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Doppelganger posted:

Current RBs I have (0PPR) are Freeman, Murray, Gillislee, Gore, Abdullah, and Coleman. Obviously I want to flip Gillislee, but do I start him next week against New Orleans, or try and capitalize now?

If you can get a good deal I would do it now.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

I seriously can't decide what to do here. I keep flipping back and forth between Cohen and Golladay. I'm buying the Golladay hype.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Should I use my #1 waiver on Golladay or Cohen here? Cohen would likely never play for me, so I'm leaning toward Golladay, right? even if Cohen is worth more maybe? dropping Lacy.

QB: Marcus Mariota
RB1: Devonta Freeman
RB2: Kareem Hunt
WR1: Amari Cooper
WR2: Demaryius Thomas
WR3: Jarvis Landry
BN: Melvin Gordon, CJ Anderson, Chris Hogan, Willie Snead, Eddie Lacy, Jonathan Stewart

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

I seriously can't decide what to do here. I keep flipping back and forth between Cohen and Golladay. I'm buying the Golladay hype.

You have Melvin Gordon on your bench and can only play 2rbs. What would you even do with Cohen?

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

axelord posted:

You have Melvin Gordon on your bench and can only play 2rbs. What would you even do with Cohen?

What he said.

Or take both and drop Hogan and Lacy.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

axelord posted:

I wish I had Melvin Gordon on my bench.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

I know, I'd likely end up just trying to trade him for a WR, just wondering if that WR is better than Golladay. I'll just claim Golladay, thanks for reassuring me.

Alfalfa posted:

What he said.

Or take both and drop Hogan and Lacy.

well yeah, that's the plan, but I doubt I get both.

muon
Sep 13, 2008

by Reene
How much are you fellas putting on Cohen in FAAB? 20%?

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
HOW IS THIS WEEK SO LOW SCORING

seriously. Every team in almost all of my leagues are barely over 100

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

89 posted:

Like half the lead didn't crack 350 yards & like a third of the league either didn't score a TD or didn't have anyone meaningful to fantasy score a td

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

89 posted:

Basically everyone loaded up on the usual Pats/Saints/Packers and oops

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

89 posted:

*looks at team in ppr league with KHunt & Zeke*

:clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

coronaball posted:

I would start Alex vs. Phi over Dalton vs. Hou on a Thursday. Is Dalton your only QB? That's a bad situation.

This is 12 team dynasty, .5ppr, 4ppt. I also have Eli, I grabbed Cutler off of waivers, I drafted DeShone Kizer, and I have Trubisky and Watson on my taxi squad too. Basically my lovely QB situation prompted me to go whole hog on rookie QBs in the draft, but I was hoping Dalton and Manning could maybe carry me far enough into the season to make a decision about one or two of the rookies.

Now I'm seriously contemplating starting a Brown QB next week. So picking up Alex is an option, although it's FAAB and since my leag-mates are probably reading this I may get outbid on him.

• Locked thread