Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Who says romance is dead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

:getin:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk57WmewiRA

Zteuer
Nov 8, 2009

How nice of them to include a graphic of the twin towers collapsing.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/qmz14tB.mp4

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

mY WoRD, Mike Dense is SCANDALOUS

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This is a parody right? Like an April Fools prank from them?

"Don't forget your Sprite!"

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Tommy Lee Bones

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

*throws three olives on pizza as a final gently caress You.*

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

The Bananana posted:

Tommy Lee Bones

Tommy Lee Owns

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

My Hero Academia looks a bit different in live action.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

This really pisses me off...
:corsair:

https://www.briping.com

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Many thanks for posting this, we've been down this road before..... but what THE gently caress is on this pizza? Is it nappy brown sauce, chicken, liquid cheese and corn? Or grated cheese and mayonnaise? Or.... cabbage and sour cream? I just don't know

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Bripe sounds like a short wet fart.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Chrpno posted:

Many thanks for posting this, we've been down this road before..... but what THE gently caress is on this pizza? Is it nappy brown sauce, chicken, liquid cheese and corn? Or grated cheese and mayonnaise? Or.... cabbage and sour cream? I just don't know

They look like small pastries to me? :confused:

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
It should, because it's stupid. For every successful bripe sesh it seems like there's probably one where the thing spins in your hand and you dump hot water on your pants and burn yourself.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

You have to try to make something that far off from the original.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Neddy Seagoon posted:

They look like small pastries to me? :confused:

Hehe

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

La Brea Carpet posted:

You have to try to make something that far off from the original.

When she says "It's like a mojito, but with bourbon," you know it's already going off the rails, but even if she made that thing with rum it would be the worst mojito known to man.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
There's literally a Starbucks on Mount Everest, but people think it's hard to get coffee on the go?

And Coping is a better name than Briping.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Chrpno posted:

I think this is the same place:
https://www.facebook.com/1%C2%BA-Op%C3%A7%C3%A3o-Pizzaria-700772266636024/

They seem to serve the same pizza:

Here's their menu:

Edit: apparently pizzas are a little different down in Brazil

quote:

Some Brazilian pizza combinations are extremely similar to American favorites -- tomato sauce, mozzarella, and oregano or four-cheese, for instance, reports the website The Brazil Business. But the four-cheese pizza typically is a mix of mozzarella, gorgonzola, Parmesan and cream cheese, an unheard-of combination in the U.S.

Other favorite combos, reports The Brazil Business, are tomato sauce, raw tuna, and onions; tomato sauce, chicken, cream cheese and oregano; or tomato sauce, mozzarella, tomato slices, Calabrian sausage, ham, onions, bell peppers, hard-boiled eggs, and green or black olives -- the Brazilian version of super deluxe.
https://www.thespruce.com/brazilian-style-pizza-3029233

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 17:08 on Sep 12, 2017

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Canned Panda posted:

This just looks like a lot of work for less than a mouthful of coffee. Also you've got to constantly have coffee grounds, a thermometer and a butane torch on you. Which also seems like a bit much. At least they give you all that stuff in one package instead of just the pipe.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Edit: apparently pizzas are a little different down in Brazil

This is kind of innacurate, we sure as hell don't put cream cheese on pizza.
We use catupiry instead, which a kind of cheese that is creamy. But not cream cheese. :downs:

Also that "super deluxe" described is missing heart of palm, the best ingredient.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Canned Panda posted:

RareAcumen posted:

This just looks like a lot of work for less than a mouthful of coffee. Also you've got to constantly have coffee grounds, a thermometer and a butane torch on you. Which also seems like a bit much. At least they give you all that stuff in one package instead of just the pipe.

Wait, WHAT?!?!? You mean this is a REAL THING???? I thought it was just people taking the piss out of vaping.

:psyduck:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Wait, WHAT?!?!? You mean this is a REAL THING???? I thought it was just people taking the piss out of vaping.

Eighty bucks.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Sweet Jesus. In a world full of hipster idiocy, this has got to be the most idiotically hipster thing I've ever seen.

RareAcumen posted:

The link is right there, you can verify it very easily.

Yeah I did, after I saw your post. But I was really, REALLY hoping it was just someone going a long way for a seriously unfunny gag.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

Not without the proper 7-digit Verritt code I can't

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

poop dood posted:

For every successful bripe sesh it seems like there's probably one where the thing spins in your hand and you dump hot water on your pants and burn yourself.

That IS a successful bripe sesh.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
bripe is the new plape

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Sweet Jesus. In a world full of hipster idiocy, this has got to be the most idiotically hipster thing I've ever seen.

I think you're just reacting to the promotional photos in which a cool guy wearing sunglasses takes some juicy bripe hits, because if you'll do a bit of scrolling on the page you'll see that the OG Bripelords are these chucklefucks

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

After the hot water challenge and people drilling holes into their iphones to 'make' head phone jacks, nothing phases me anymore.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

"Aw man, I shouldn't have had that Taco Bell, I've got the bripes real bad. "

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

poop dood posted:

I think you're just reacting to the promotional photos in which a cool guy wearing sunglasses takes some juicy bripe hits, because if you'll do a bit of scrolling on the page you'll see that the OG Bripelords are these chucklefucks

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

If that's where I think it is (University of Waterloo), then those geese are monsters. People ended up in the hospital with broken limbs a few times back when I went there for accidentally stumbling into a goose nesting site, which was everywhere.

They also cause other wildlife on campus to kill themselves out of fear

http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3041413

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
They broke their limbs running away from them right? Or are geese really strong enough to break bones?

EDIT: After some research it seems swans can break arms with their wings but a goose isn't really strong enough.

RatHat has a new favorite as of 18:11 on Sep 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Is it illegal to kill a goose if it's attacking you?