Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twerkyoulater
May 1, 2007
fucking gary

Zzulu posted:

I've never seen a woman get poo poo for not wearing makeup either though?

Sure, they usually look a lot more "worn out" without makeup so they miught get people concerned for their well being (and only if they used to wear makeup otherwise no one gives a gently caress) but I've never heard anyone get poo poo on for not wearing makeup. Is that something that happens in America?

that's the "pulled aside" aspect of it though. you aren't going to see them "get poo poo," it's just the assumption that "a woman wears makeup to look good for others and if she doesn't something is wrong" as opposed to "a woman likes to wear makeup when she wants and if she doesn't want to wear makeup then who cares"

e: nevermind the fact that makeup is expensive as all gently caress especially if you want to get makeup that isn't poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I know makeup can work wonders, but the whole idea of women everywhere turning 'night of the living dead' in appearance from not having it on is kind of ridiculous. The photos I see online for "women without makeup" seem like they chose the absolute worst bloated-with-water-and-just-got-out-of-bed looking ones, or they have glaring skin issues and even guys don't look like that all the time without makeup.

twerkyoulater
May 1, 2007
fucking gary

Wicker Man posted:

I know makeup can work wonders, but the whole idea of women everywhere turning 'night of the living dead' in appearance from not having it on is kind of ridiculous. The photos I see online for "women without makeup" seem like they chose the absolute worst bloated-with-water-and-just-got-out-of-bed looking ones, or they have glaring skin issues and even guys don't look like that all the time without makeup.

looking at a photo and looking at someone in real life are kind of different though, wouldn't you admit? you're more likely to see a stark contrast in photos especially the "before and after" ones due to photo retouching. i did the same google search and while some of them didn't necessarily have flattering looks without makeup, plenty of them looked fine. i'd venture to say that you might have more skin issues after repeated exposure to makeup and the chemicals to remove it as well.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

twerkyoulater posted:

looking at a photo and looking at someone in real life are kind of different though, wouldn't you admit? you're more likely to see a stark contrast in photos especially the "before and after" ones due to photo retouching. i did the same google search and while some of them didn't necessarily have flattering looks without makeup, plenty of them looked fine. i'd venture to say that you might have more skin issues after repeated exposure to makeup and the chemicals to remove it as well.

I hadn't considered the chemical exposure. gently caress...and that's just your face.

twerkyoulater
May 1, 2007
fucking gary

Wicker Man posted:

I hadn't considered the chemical exposure. gently caress...and that's just your face.

yeah just look at what those things contain. if you buy the cheap stuff it's alcohol, acetone, sodium lauryl sulfate (common in shampoo) etc. let's say you wear makeup 5 days a week, that's 5 days of rubbing makeup off your skin with chemicals too. nevermind the fact that tons of makeup is marketed to be "long lasting" which means it is water and sweat resistant so the chemicals to remove them are more necessary

if you google makeup remover ingredients there's a fairly long list of common chemicals. you see some that are marketed as "oil free" or "alcohol free" but really all that means is that they replaced an ingredient with a different one

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

This is good.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Supercondescending posted:

I mean, they can't officially ask you to wear makeup and they can't officially bring up your lack of makeup. You just look tired. Is everything okay??? :) :) :)

Actually, it is legally established in the United States that you can in fact require a woman to wear make up to work.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Pick posted:

Actually, it is legally established in the United States that you can in fact require a woman to wear make up to work.

America deserved 9/11

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
these guys might not be great artists

china bot fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Sep 11, 2017

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

china bot posted:

America deserved 9/11

This, but posted on r/incels, and because women won't sleep with me.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

:perfect:

:drat:

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Supercondescending posted:

I've never seen a dude get poo poo for not shaving unless he was just a total gross slob with hygiene issues

For what it's worth a friend was told that he should consider shaving at noon, in addition to shaving in the morning, because the company dress code did not allow stubbles and he's a hairy Arab. But then again he worked at the LVMH main office in Paris, and they have quite ridiculous dress code.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Shanghaied posted:

When it comes to dating, Women are Nazi

They only want to have sex with men with the best genes. It is not their fault, it is biology. They are all Hitler with vagina. They are racist, they date white men more frequently than men form other races. They hate ugly, short and shy men.
If you are short, Indian or Black or Mexican, ugly and you were bullied you will be denied of your sexuality. Your highschool bully is loving your oneitis while you are rotting in this sub, Ted Bundy is married and he is loving like crazy while you rot in this sub, Jeremy Meeks is loving and becoming rich while you rot in this sub.
Women are Nazi. They like violence and want the death of all men but the white superior race.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

That's the weirdest representation of Jesus I've seen in a long time.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

If anyone has reason for these two not to gently caress, speak now or forever hold your peace.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

china bot posted:

these guys might not be great artists

There's something off about that titration curve...

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

Way to make an actual fascist argument. "People don't have sex at random, so breeding is already selective, so how can it be evil just to organize it better?"

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

an incel posted:

Blackpill in "The Metamorphosis" by Franz Kafka
This is on a short story written by Franz Kafka, an early 20th century author and one of the fathers of modern literature.

To fully understand what I'm saying, it'll behoove you to read a summary of the story.

MY THEORY:
An interesting take on the parasitism of society. Gregor is the blue pilled incel who is destined to spend the majority of his life serving others and providing for everyone but himself.

At some point, he is unable to carry out his cuck functions. As soon as he "transforms" into a literal roach, this is when the red pill and decides to LDAR and comes to find out that society doesn't give a poo poo about him and they didn't even need him in the first place. They were merely sucking him dry for his contribution. At that point, they alienate him even further, to the point where he's losing all connection with humanity (pretty much him waking up as a roach and being unable to leave his room).

At some point his family (mother and sister/FEMOIDS) clean his room out and remove two things that are important to him; two copes. His desk which embodies knowledge (braincel) and his desire for the female connection which is embodied by the clipping of a female that he uses as a poster. This could also be an embodiment of him swallowing the black pill and realizing that there is no hope.
We mustn't forget the father, however. He is clearly Gregor's main antagonist and eventually his killer, aka Chad supreme. While Gregor was able to provide for the family, Chad and his femoids simply did their own thing while ignoring the incel while he earned the cuckbux. Once he finally swallowed the black pill, he was of no use and was killed promptly.

To elaborate on how he was killed: He stepped out of his room to pretty much interact with his family and little sister. He almost wanted her for himself so that he can enjoy her music (what femoids have to offer). As soon as he got a little to bold, Chad took aim with an apple (his poisonous torture/bullying) and it wounded Gregor who slowly died of infection.
When the story is coming to a close, Chad and Stacy Supreme are staring at Stacy junior and pretty much planning on finding themselves a new source of Betabux using her femoid allure.

I leave you with this last bit of information:
This was published in 1915.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Theokotos
Jan 22, 2015

Fallen Rib

incel posted:

Blackpill in "The Metamorphosis" by Franz Kafka

Well, at least he recognizes he's about as lovable as a giant, melancholic cockroach.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Great, now they're competing to see who can be the most pathetic.

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.
Lol this thread was closed three times because the loving mods defined as "incels"

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-phxItaUiHM Yeah, I guess one more for this weekend

AnxiousSloth
Jul 22, 2007
Red and filled with butter, just like nature intended

I like your videos but the last few the music has drowned out your voice a bit, turn that down a few notches and it will be perfect!

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
Ah yeah, thanks for the feedback. I had thought I might have turned it a bit too low before that but maybe I found the better medium back then.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

McGiggins
Apr 4, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
hosed up if true.
oh wait.
it is.

McGiggins
Apr 4, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

That is an interesting video, but I can't help but feel like you didn't do any breakdown on how much of what they say they actually mean. People exaggerate and hyperbole all the time, especially in low effort posts about things that they view negatively. :irony:

I feel very few people would actually genuinely hold the "all women gamers are attention-sluts" hill, state that they take that position, and then be willing to die on that hill. It would be more of a reactionary statement wherein, if you actually ask pointed questions to them about what they actually believe, and why they believe it, the answers will change.

Someone did a study on it once in relation to religion or something similar to this, which showed that people will often say what they don't completely mean, because it is easier than explaining at length the position they actually hold, and why they hold it.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

McGiggins posted:

That is an interesting video, but I can't help but feel like you didn't do any breakdown on how much of what they say they actually mean. People exaggerate and hyperbole all the time, especially in low effort posts about things that they view negatively. :irony:

I feel very few people would actually genuinely hold the "all women gamers are attention-sluts" hill, state that they take that position, and then be willing to die on that hill. It would be more of a reactionary statement wherein, if you actually ask pointed questions to them about what they actually believe, and why they believe it, the answers will change.

Someone did a study on it once in relation to religion or something similar to this, which showed that people will often say what they don't completely mean, because it is easier than explaining at length the position they actually hold, and why they hold it.

Recent history has shown that people constantly saying stuff like "all women are whores" actually believe it. There's 0 reason to doubt that these people are as misogynistic as they say they are.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

the gently caress is ldar?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Fartbox posted:

LAY
DOWN
AND
ROT

e: as in, all hope is lost, nothing left to do but die, but killing myself is somehow not an option

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Fartbox posted:

A range detection method using lasers for higher visual resolution than radar allows.

Either that or "lay down and rot" where incels pretend that giving up is a protest against their situation instead of what makes their situation happen in the first place.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
these losers are making their own language. whens the war start?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Because we lack the mental health resources to help all these people, and so many do not want to be helped, we should really just have suicide booths for folks like these. Just holy poo poo put them out their misery and avoid a bunch of future elliot rogers.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
A booth that says "free titties" but then when you get inside it reveals the true purpose, to get them to go for it

burial
Sep 13, 2002

What about, like, "FREE BLOWJOB FROM A SUBMISSIVE 10/10 (insert creepily young age here) VIRGIN DESPERATE TO BE IMPRINTED BY SOMEBODY WAY SMARTER THAN NORMAL PEOPLE AND DEFINITELY SMARTER THAN SHE IS" and inside there's a hole but really it's a tiny dick guillotine?

Nobody has to die.

e: I mean, they maybe should, but nobody has to.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I was trying to stick with "suicide" and not "murder" or "assault"

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
cut off an incel's hands and arms, good enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burial
Sep 13, 2002

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I was trying to stick with "suicide" and not "murder" or "assault"

drat it. You're right. Although semi-coercing somebody into suicide by providing means coupled with disappointment is arguably not all that much more noble.

I rarely murder or assault people. It's just that I saw an episode of Coupling recently with a miniature dick guillotine and I was looking for a reason to justify the existence of such a device.

• Locked thread