Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Davincie posted:

when will there be an anime brave enough to give us the human x bugwoman sex scenes we deserve

:mrwhite:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Knorth posted:

Kuro is a good space dragon and I'm glad the young siren couple? siblings? found a nice spot for a new nest

Restaurant to Another World isn't an outstanding anime, but it and New Game!! are the only ones I'm keeping up on this season.

Kuro is a good dragon, and I'm pretty sure the sirens are a couple? I don't know. I was hoping we'd get the Lilliputians and the Vampires from the translated LN I read, but what we've got has been good.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Davincie posted:

when will there be an anime brave enough to give us the human x bugwoman sex scenes we deserve

Queen Diva alt spotted.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Onean posted:

Restaurant to Another World isn't an outstanding anime, but it and New Game!! are the only ones I'm keeping up on this season.

Kuro is a good dragon, and I'm pretty sure the sirens are a couple? I don't know. I was hoping we'd get the Lilliputians and the Vampires from the translated LN I read, but what we've got has been good.

I hope it gets another season, I don't know how much source material there is beyond what we've seen though.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knorth posted:

I hope it gets another season, I don't know how much source material there is beyond what we've seen though.

There's four light novels, but god knows how many episodes you get out of each novel

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Roughly two chapters per episode of the anime, though I don't know how many chapters there are per novel so that doesn't help much. :v:

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

How about this, an unremarkable guy wants to live a normal life but then several quirky women show up and turn his life upside down?

But in a magical world

Yeah, El Hazard was pretty good.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Davincie posted:

Nipponophile posted:

Yeah, El Hazard was pretty good.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Guy Goodbody posted:

How about this, an unremarkable guy wants to live a normal life but then several quirky women show up and turn his life upside down?

But in a magical world

urusei yatsura already exists though

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Gamers! is still good. but the last ep wasn't as funny as the ones before it.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Hinamatsuri is getting an anime adaption in 2018 and that's pretty great.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nate RFB posted:

Hinamatsuri is getting an anime adaption in 2018 and that's pretty great.

omg

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Zetsubou-san posted:

urusei yatsura already exists though

a normal life of trying to get with every cute girl he sees, whether they be alien, ghost, or dolphin

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Finally a protagonist I can identify with.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Black General got licensed

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/907657755879723008

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i like both titties and slapstick

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Now that's a magical world I wouldn't mind entering

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that delinquent x student council president is the greatest love story ever told.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Guy Goodbody posted:

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that delinquent x student council president is the greatest love story ever told.

:hai:

This is why Miku goes with Edgy Alternate Universe Hibiki even better than the normal one.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Seven Seas has been killing it over the past year or two with licenses. They seriously might be in my top 3 publishers that translate Manga at this point.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/907700291566542848

quote:

After the defeat of the demon king, twelve adorable demons were born into the world. God orders Byron, a hero, to raise the little devils into paragons of virtue–for the sake of peace across the land. Now Byron must summon household powers and slay domestic chores in the life-or-death struggle of raising little kids!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm glad the dadmanga genre is still alive.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/907718571727433728

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Excellent.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

:pusheen:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Seven Seas is the best

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
I haven't heard of any of these, are they good?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fangz posted:

Black General is cute and funny, the other one I haven't read but looks cute, and Voynich Hotel is absolutely fantastic.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Oh hey that's pretty good

oh maybe that's a bit much

no, plz stop.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Fangz posted:

Voynich Hotel

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Seven Seas knows who they're selling manga to and knows exactly which titles to pick

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

they use their stacks of monstergirl cash to license some genuinely good stuff outside that genre so I'm glad to support them

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

dogsicle posted:

they use their stacks of monstergirl cash to license some genuinely good stuff outside that genre so I'm glad to support them

Seconding this notion.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

Clueless girl best girl.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
nevermind: maybe spoilers

Guy Goodbody fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Sep 13, 2017

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

If I don't know anything about it, should I watch the Ancient Magus' Bride OVAs now or after the show has aired?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

chumbler posted:

I'm glad the dadmanga genre is still alive.

:yeah:

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Maera Sior posted:

If I don't know anything about it, should I watch the Ancient Magus' Bride OVAs now or after the show has aired?

It's a side story set years before the main story, it's completely safe to watch and gives some extra background on Chise so imo watch it before the series proper

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Wasn't there a AMB movie being advertised on Crunchyroll? When does that take place?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Jackard posted:

Wasn't there a AMB movie being advertised on Crunchyroll? When does that take place?

they screened three episodes of the show a couple months ago. though i'm not sure if they were the prequel OVAs or an early showing of the actual show that is upcoming.

• Locked thread