Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Fargin Icehole posted:

Isn't that the one where it landed you an instant ban or probation to even post here?

Someone posted some here recently (or maybe the AUG thread?) and didn't get banned, so... not any more? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
But instead of that, have this

https://twitter.com/everydaylouie/status/907067928339652608

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

The weirdest piece of fanart in that post is the Loud House fanart that somehow isn't concerning.

Oh sweet, I have a new gimmick.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

Scratch-O posted:

I caught an episode of Loud House while I was waiting for a dentist appointment, and it's...fine. It's not, like, current-Cartoon-Network levels of quality, but it's a totally serviceable kids show. I've been reading this thread for years, and nothing has come close to how hosed up Loud House fanart can get. Not Homestuck, not Steven Universe, not any of the seventeen thousand weird fetishes I've been exposed to. How did that happen?

Game of Thrones, if I had to guess.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

v:v:v

Use your imagination for what the other, unposted images by this person look like.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

its gonna take more than that to ursurp the loud house suicide pact pictures as the worst things in this thread.

Roobanguy has a new favorite as of 05:55 on Sep 13, 2017

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Tarezax posted:

I wonder what the correlation is between hosed up fanart and the ratio of male to female characters.

To be fair, the complete opposite end of that spectrum is Supernatural dog dick incest/bestiality stories, so nowhere is really safe.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Roobanguy posted:

its gonna take more than that to esurp the loud house suicide pact pictures as the worst things in this thread.

Yeah, that's true enough.

DemonTrigger posted:

To be fair, the complete opposite end of that spectrum is Supernatural dog dick incest/bestiality stories, so nowhere is really safe.

The best/worst thing to come out of Supernatural's fandom is the Alpha Beta Omega stuff, complete with rules to redefine any character into a whimpering, weak slab of meat that exists for breeding and carrying babies. Thanks for all the mpreg fanfics starring alpha male Sherlock Holmes and weak willed, impotent John Watson who pops babies out of his literal rear end.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

"Well, that's how birds do it."
:goonsay:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Good for them.

https://twitter.com/kumivenarts/status/907441951150030848

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

This is adorable. The Babadook's always been adorable -- look at that smile! -- but this just pushes it all the way. Also, anyone else get some serious Pearl vibes from the new Pennywise?

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Someone posted some here recently (or maybe the AUG thread?) and didn't get banned, so... not any more? :shrug:

Wait, wait, I'm getting it confused with the awful webcomic thread. My bad.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Screaming Idiot posted:

Also, anyone else get some serious Pearl vibes from the new Pennywise?

It didn't occur to me before, but i definitely see it in that drawing.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Roobanguy posted:

its gonna take more than that to ursurp the loud house suicide pact pictures as the worst things in this thread.

I don't know why such a generic kid's cartoon produces such violent nihilistic fan art.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

*Pennywise is beaten up, thrown off bridge*

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Say Nothing posted:

I don't know why such a generic kid's cartoon produces such violent nihilistic fan art.

All I can think about is that a grenade has got to be one of the worst ways to kill yourself.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

At least you get to go out with a bang.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/nicozzard/status/907861344573169664

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Man, you guys weren't kidding about poo poo getting weird real fast.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

*Pennywise is beaten up, thrown off bridge*

I ❤️ DERRY!

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

I know Spanish telenovellas are the thing in the US but for me it's always been Turkish dramas with poorly dubbed over voices.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Mefomefo :allears:

They decided to a "Mexican Touhou" project, which gave us the most obvious piece of fanart ever:

TenCentFang
Sep 5, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Roobanguy posted:

The what?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

I don't know what this is but it's probably fanart of something like a morning show

not fanart I don't think but could be one of a billion different generic rpgs, still good

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Screaming Idiot posted:

Also, anyone else get some serious Pearl vibes from the new Pennywise?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
https://twitter.com/eta_paniko/status/790641418427437057

Anyone got some good Puyo stuff?

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Captain Invictus posted:

not fanart I don't think but could be one of a billion different generic rpgs, still good

Thought that was League of Legends fan art at first glance.

(Click for bigger.)

Kaincypher
Apr 24, 2008

this looks like every episode of Teen Titans Go! I've ever seen, even the music could have been directly lifted from it.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

I remember nothing from those Alice games, other than that knife was her main attack. Is that referencing something specific from the games, or is it just more Loud House weirdness?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

The alice costume is just short hand shes a goth and the punchline is murder. The joke is her sister dressed as her for halloween

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Sinners Sandwich posted:

The alice costume is just short hand shes a goth and the punchline is murder. The joke is her sister dressed as her for halloween

Oh, I just realized, that's not what the mask is. They're dressed as each other, not the goth, which is why they're both replying to the same name.

It still doesn't make sense beyond the edge factor, but w/e.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Screaming Idiot posted:

This is adorable. The Babadook's always been adorable -- look at that smile! -- but this just pushes it all the way. Also, anyone else get some serious Pearl vibes from the new Pennywise?

https://twitter.com/my2k/status/908083490146549762

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

th-this is bullshit! not everything has to be shipped!

*looks down at his hands and screams when he realizes they've been shipped together* gah!

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

I was really "Meh" to the gay babadook stuff at first, but man does it keep growing on me.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

What the gently caress is a babadook? Is that some video game poo poo I've never heard of?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

iospace posted:

Mefomefo :allears:

They decided to a "Mexican Touhou" project, which gave us the most obvious piece of fanart ever:

QUALITY Skulls. And I know my skulls.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
lovely Australian horror movie from a few years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

A good but hosed up horror movie that came out 3 years ago about a psychotic manifestation trying to make the mom go crazy enough to kill her son. One day netflix algorithm added it into LGBT movie sections and since then a meme was born.

I do recommend the movie if adult fear and parental trauma aren't sensitive subjects

• Locked thread