Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'm awash in a sea of breitbart tears , and I can't swim ! Send FEMA ! Bigly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Peace de Bundy posted:

I'm awash in a sea of breitbart tears , and I can't swim ! Send FEMA ! Bigly.

Why not drowned

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
It's a double lol because he wants to give amnesty to dreamers AND get a tax cut for rich people in exchange!

Oh Donald you never cease to surprise us.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Part 2 of Breitbart rage

-
YOU KNOW WHO'S FAULT ALL OF THIS IS?? I'LL TELL YA.

Y O U R S

MOST OF YOU SAT ON FAKEBOOK FOR 10 YEARS POSTING PICS OF YOUR F ING LUNCH TO STRANGERS LIKE LIL KARDASHIAN WANNABES. WHILE TYRANTS SHOVED THOSE F ING ILLEGALS IN HERE KNOWING THEY WOULD NEVER LEAVE.

JUST TO REMIND THOSE WITH GAS LIT GOLDFISH MEMORIES: THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN NEVER PROMISED TO DESTROY DACA. THAT WAS ALWAYS A NEGOTIABLE ITEM. YOU WOULDN'T EVEN BE TALKING ABOUT IMMIGRATION IF IT WASN'T FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP. YOU DO, UNDERSTAND THAT, RIGHT?

TRUMP HAS REALLY NOT BROKEN A SINGLE CAMPAIGN PROMISE. NOW YOU WANT TO BLAME HIM FOR YOUR UNPRECEDENTED GLUTTONY AND APATHY.

YOU SHOULD ALL BE THRILLED AND GRATEFUL TO HAVE HIM. GOT IT?

M A G A 🇺🇸Come and take it!
-
Yes, I DO want to throw out educated people who are in the USA illegally. What about the young legal residents and young American citizens - our young people WHOSE JOBS AND FUTURES HAVE BEEN STOLEN BY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TRESPASSERS?

I don't care if these border jumpers were allowed into the U.S. military. THEY ARE NOT HERE LEGALLY !

This President has turned into a big liar like all of those before him !

All that stuff about America first and AMERICANS FIRST was a pack of lies.
-
DO NOT tie DACA to the wall or border security bill!! Trump is dealing with snakes and the truth is not in them...Do not play with snakes!! Make the dreamer come in LEGALLY in the same stressful, lengthy, expensive, paperwork galore, years of interviews process for my family member who was married to an American. Once we ok lawbreaking, we are lawless, and it will encourage more....Nancy and Chuckie just want voters.....They did not do ANYTHING for immigrants when they had both houses and the Presidency! They are doing this because they know that immigration, the wall, etc. are what the base will leave Trump over......TRUMP better not do this!!! Use your masculine logical side of your brain Trump , and not the sensitive right side of emotionalism!! Have the same love for American children not finding jobs with parents without insurance, and themselves with no insurance, and our inner city youths that are CITIZENS with little future! These lawbreakers need to GET IN LINE!!!!
-
So, where's the "Get Out Of Jail Free" card for the 300 million US citizens and legal residents who didn't break any laws?

Or, aren't we all equal under the law anymore?

Oh.....wait.....

My bad.

Hillary not being prosecuted already answered that question.

-
Ya know Clintonists.....Instead of whining like a bunch of fat girls, why don't you at least act American?
-
Press 1 for Spanish.
-
Everyone in the United States Government, apparently including President Trump, (who I voted for) cares more about foreign children and foreign families than about American families and MY CHILDREN!!!! AND I'M FURIOUS ABOUT IT!!!

We need a government that cares about AMERICAN CITIZENS AND AMERICAN FAMILIES!!!!
-
If all of this is true, I guess I'll never vote again because what's the point? If you have a deal with Schumer and Pelosi, you've gone over to the dark side. Does he think leftists will love him?
-
800 000 = +1-2 million more through chain migration who will NEVER vote Republican. You are giving 1-3 million votes to the Democrats!
-
The dreamers are NOT the brightest and best! Someome has blown smoke up your butt by feeding you that line of crap. Please do not think that the public will swallow your tall tale, only the liberals will!
-
If we secede again, Obamacare goes away, we can deport all illegals, and hang those who destroyed our monuments.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Sweet magachuds tears

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/stat...genumber%3D1838

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/sta...genumber%3D1838

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I can see them through my minds eye , the people writing those comments on breitbart are SO OLD. I bet the average user age is 59

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Yasssss that's a tasty lol.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

If only there were dozens and dozens of readily available examples of Trump lying throughout his entire life!!!!

lol people still think Trump is "negotiating"

https://twitter.com/barryjrichard58/status/908290398082269184

haljordan fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Sep 14, 2017

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Watching Republican media figures coming to the realization that Donald Trump is a retard is a solid lol, to me.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Just getting here, pretty hungover.

I'm confused by the new Trump tweets. Is he saying he doesn't want to repeal DACA now? Has he decided to join the democrats?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Part 2 of Breitbart rage

-
YOU KNOW WHO'S FAULT ALL OF THIS IS?? I'LL TELL YA.

Y O U R S

MOST OF YOU SAT ON FAKEBOOK FOR 10 YEARS POSTING PICS OF YOUR F ING LUNCH TO STRANGERS LIKE LIL KARDASHIAN WANNABES. WHILE TYRANTS SHOVED THOSE F ING ILLEGALS IN HERE KNOWING THEY WOULD NEVER LEAVE.

JUST TO REMIND THOSE WITH GAS LIT GOLDFISH MEMORIES: THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN NEVER PROMISED TO DESTROY DACA. THAT WAS ALWAYS A NEGOTIABLE ITEM. YOU WOULDN'T EVEN BE TALKING ABOUT IMMIGRATION IF IT WASN'T FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP. YOU DO, UNDERSTAND THAT, RIGHT?

TRUMP HAS REALLY NOT BROKEN A SINGLE CAMPAIGN PROMISE. NOW YOU WANT TO BLAME HIM FOR YOUR UNPRECEDENTED GLUTTONY AND APATHY.

YOU SHOULD ALL BE THRILLED AND GRATEFUL TO HAVE HIM. GOT IT?

M A G A 🇺🇸Come and take it!
-
Yes, I DO want to throw out educated people who are in the USA illegally. What about the young legal residents and young American citizens - our young people WHOSE JOBS AND FUTURES HAVE BEEN STOLEN BY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TRESPASSERS?

I don't care if these border jumpers were allowed into the U.S. military. THEY ARE NOT HERE LEGALLY !

All that stuff about America first and AMERICANS FIRST was a pack of lies.
-
DO NOT tie DACA to the wall or border security bill!! Trump is dealing with snakes and the truth is not in them...Do not play with snakes!! Make the dreamer come in LEGALLY in the same stressful, lengthy, expensive, paperwork galore, years of interviews process for my family member who was married to an American. Once we ok lawbreaking, we are lawless, and it will encourage more....Nancy and Chuckie just want voters.....They did not do ANYTHING for immigrants when they had both houses and the Presidency! They are doing this because they know that immigration, the wall, etc. are what the base will leave Trump over......TRUMP better not do this!!! Use your masculine logical side of your brain Trump , and not the sensitive right side of emotionalism!! Have the same love for American children not finding jobs with parents without insurance, and themselves with no insurance, and our inner city youths that are CITIZENS with little future! These lawbreakers need to GET IN LINE!!!!
-
So, where's the "Get Out Of Jail Free" card for the 300 million US citizens and legal residents who didn't break any laws?

Or, aren't we all equal under the law anymore?

Oh.....wait.....

My bad.

Hillary not being prosecuted already answered that question.

-
Ya know Clintonists.....Instead of whining like a bunch of fat girls, why don't you at least act American?
-
Press 1 for Spanish.
-
Everyone in the United States Government, apparently including President Trump, (who I voted for) cares more about foreign children and foreign families than about American families and MY CHILDREN!!!! AND I'M FURIOUS ABOUT IT!!!

We need a government that cares about AMERICAN CITIZENS AND AMERICAN FAMILIES!!!!
-
If all of this is true, I guess I'll never vote again because what's the point? If you have a deal with Schumer and Pelosi, you've gone over to the dark side. Does he think leftists will love him?
-
800 000 = +1-2 million more through chain migration who will NEVER vote Republican. You are giving 1-3 million votes to the Democrats!
-
The dreamers are NOT the brightest and best! Someome has blown smoke up your butt by feeding you that line of crap. Please do not think that the public will swallow your tall tale, only the liberals will!
-
If we secede again, Obamacare goes away, we can deport all illegals, and hang those who destroyed our monuments.

Those are the sweetest of tears

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Over There posted:

Just getting here, pretty hungover.

I'm confused by the new Trump tweets. Is he saying he doesn't want to repeal DACA now? Has he decided to join the democrats?

Schemer & Pelosi met w/ him last night and the rumor is Trump agreed to offer a path for citizenship for Dreamers & no border wall funding, but some additional security funding.

The sensitive right side of emotionalism is losing their poo poo.

Kumo fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Sep 14, 2017

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

More MAGAs will eventually ask themselves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF9LP-9uG_k

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

ahahaha holy poo poo, his facebook profile is a trip

https://www.facebook.com/billy.boucher.75

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

It's me.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Kumo posted:

Schemer & Pelosi met w/ him last night and the rumor is Trump agreed to offer a path for citizenship for Dreamers & no border wall funding, but some additional security funding.

The sensitive right side of emotionalism is losing their poo poo.

Lmao

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
They wanna be moderate until it’s something they don’t want

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jesus Christ posted:

ahahaha holy poo poo, his facebook profile is a trip

https://www.facebook.com/billy.boucher.75

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Peace de Bundy posted:

the tears begin as americans rise. it truly is, a new beginning.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Did the Breitbart chuds literally know nothing about trump until they voted on election day?

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

haljordan posted:

Did the Breitbart chuds literally know nothing about trump until they voted on election day?

they read breitbart so no

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

E Pluribus Awesome

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

haljordan posted:

E Pluribus
Awesome!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
D Deploribus
Meltdown

cnut
May 3, 2016

Avirosb posted:

D Deploribus
Meltdown

:maga:

lol

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

the fire rises

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Over There fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Sep 14, 2017

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Absolutely wonderful.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

He looks tired of winning, also that hurricane I guess

Avirosb fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Sep 14, 2017

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Absolutely wonderful.

Great for ratings! Trump's a WWE Hall of Famer for a reason.

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
We are now entering the fourth dimension

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Watching Republican media figures coming to the realization that Donald Trump is a retard is a solid lol, to me.

Schlub Husband
Jan 13, 2008

*hic*
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

I invested thousands of hours throughout many months, drove hundreds of miles for several rallies, lost friends and family, been vandalized, ridiculed, shoved......

For just another man who lies.

I'm out.

I love this. This guy gave up so much because of how certain he was that Trump was the 'real deal' :hmbol:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Dissapointed Owl posted:

This is the most beautiful flip-flop I've ever seen.

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

This poo poo is hilarious, not just because of the stupidity of the American electorate, but again because of the assumption that Trump voters are who to cater to, when each election sees more potential Democratic voters deactivate and become apathetic. Who the gently caress cares if they test poorly outside the base? This is what always happens, the army of tea leaf readers sends Democrats scrambling for the right, enduring their defeat, all so everyone can maintain the delusion that politics is about appealing to the likely voters, old white people, and no one else.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I don't even understand how this causes this sort of reaction. Republicans are such loving retards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/908305628560543744