Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

He had to pay me in some form. I was promised "All The Pussy In The World" if I said handsome words on his nerd show. So far, I've only scored with Victor.

I really like the new site though. It's unique. This version went up right before Live 6.

Lumbermouth posted:

If that's not Bunnybread in the USA t-shirt, I am going to be sorely disappointed.

Because no one else could be sufficiently AMERICA, I'm assuming?

I found the most jingoistic shirts possible to wear. I'm thinking, now, that folks really believed me to be an ultra Murrikan shitbird which isn't really the impression I was trying to give.

Also, my USA shirt wasn't tight enough according to multiple women I spoke to.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Karaoke videos confirm that it's him.

He looks surprisingly like a beefier version of my little brother.

Your brother looks just like H Jon Benjamin too? drat, small world!

My apologies on the incomplete stripping. I was trying to give you some abs but I guess Lemon just got lost in my eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Ah, I see Spanky Gazpacho went from 0 to mango in like three seconds. As expected.

Spanky was featured in an episode of MBMBAM a few years ago, particularly the nickname and sexy mango questions.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Sep 14, 2017

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Not the self sucking and clubbing kangaroos to death though

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Oh no, I didn't realize there were layers to the man beyond the mango fetish.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
He also tells people not to take steroids a lot, although none of those posts were funny and I left them out

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
Blow

UP

THE

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

There is no other practical and swift way.

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked
Am I the only one that thought the blow up the moon bit was just kinda maybe just a wee bit over the top? I love you kumquatxop but yelling louder than the clothes you're wearing was a bit much. :tutbutt:

That was the only thing that bothered me actually.

Hail Satan Victor!

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

SirSlarty posted:

Am I the only one that thought the blow up the moon bit was just kinda maybe just a wee bit over the top? I love you kumquatxop but yelling louder than the clothes you're wearing was a bit much. :tutbutt:

That was the only thing that bothered me actually.

Hail Satan Victor!

I think the material warranted it.

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013
Yeah, I'm not big on the whole yelling thing in general. Kumquatxop is really funny guy, but I think his exaggerated voices and shouting sometimes detract from his readings. YES, HELLO is good, though.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Lay off, you guys. It's not Kumquat's fault that he can only talk about Harry Potter from the top of a runaway train.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Waffleman_ posted:

Ah, I see Spanky Gazpacho went from 0 to mango in like three seconds. As expected.

Spanky was featured in an episode of MBMBAM a few years ago, particularly the nickname and sexy mango questions.

I was wondering if it was the dude from In The Mouth Of Mango and Travis McElroy's insane rant.

Ageofbob
Sep 16, 2011
My Kumqautzop impression:

*the sound of a lawnmower revving*
YES HELLO
*insane laughter that compounds upon itself*
HARRY POTTER
*insane rambling that continues unabated in the background*
*Adam Bozarth begging Kumquatzop to stop*

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!
All I carried back from listening to Kumquatzop's reading was that, somehow, it was considerably less batshit insane than the Doctor Who story with the same concept. In 2015.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I'm not sure what "In 2015" is supposed to mean. Kumquat's Usenet post is from 1988.

Also, I looked up that Doctor Who episode (which apparently aired in 2014), and I'm not entirely sure whether or not "The Moon is actually an alien egg" is necessarily crazier than "We HAVE to BLOW UP THE MOON because it's STUPID and LOOKS BORING."

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Sep 16, 2017

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I'm not sure what "In 2015" is supposed to mean. Kumquat's Usenet post is from 1988.

Also, I looked up that Doctor Who episode (which apparently aired in 2014), and I'm not entirely sure whether or not "The Moon is actually an alien egg" is necessarily crazier than "We HAVE to BLOW UP THE MOON because it's STUPID and LOOKS BORING."

Right, 2014, my bad. And that episode did involve bringing all of the Earth's nuclear arsenal to the moon, to BLOW IT UP (because there's a thing living in it and it's making poo poo go weird). So yeah, of both stories I know of involving detonating every nuclear weapon from Earth on the moon, this one's saner because at leas it's up-front and simple about just loving hating the moon.

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.
Well this is an unusual argument.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

BootsRaingear posted:

Well this is an unusual argument.
Huh? You wanna take this outside, buddy?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I haven't listened to the reading, but I've always though the Moon was a huge moron with an overiflated sense of selfimportance.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Sent in a gamefaqs doc last night. I feel bad I was unable to do justice to RyuGaiden but that poo poo's just too dense.

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.

Cleretic posted:

Right, 2014, my bad. And that episode did involve bringing all of the Earth's nuclear arsenal to the moon, to BLOW IT UP (because there's a thing living in it and it's making poo poo go weird). So yeah, of both stories I know of involving detonating every nuclear weapon from Earth on the moon, this one's saner because at leas it's up-front and simple about just loving hating the moon.

This one is also saner because it was presented by a professor at Iowa State.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

I think it got overshadowed by F Plus Live, but this episode of Song Crimes was really really good. I laughed pretty hard at picking up a hitchhiker and luring a child into a car.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Episode 261: Ask Reddit And You Shall Receive Reddit

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I don't think that anything makes me happier than seeing Squiddy in an episode's lineup. :peanut:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

This is like a hall of fame topic bonanza episode

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

my girlfriend is Legos posted:

Yeah, I'm not big on the whole yelling thing in general. Kumquatxop is really funny guy, but I think his exaggerated voices and shouting sometimes detract from his readings. YES, HELLO is good, though.

Maybe occasionally but on the other hand

FREE

PETTING

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Okay but seriously, the guy who fantasized about teaching a new civilization after the apocalypse SERIOUSLY just came up with the end to Fahrenheit 451 but stupider.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Alternatively he's played way too much Fallout

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.
This week on Song Crimes, we’re in housing court with Autograph, George Thorogood, and the Beastie Boys.

echopapa fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Sep 18, 2017

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Man for some reason Frank's 'you wanna boo me???' after his rear end Credit joke bombed was one of my favorite F Plus moments in general

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Ageofbob posted:

My Kumqautzop impression:

*the sound of a lawnmower revving*
YES HELLO
*insane laughter that compounds upon itself*
HARRY POTTER
*insane rambling that continues unabated in the background*
*Adam Bozarth begging Kumquatzop to stop*

So basically the Yeah Megamix

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

Man for some reason Frank's 'you wanna boo me???' after his rear end Credit joke bombed was one of my favorite F Plus moments in general

I'm pretty sure that was Adam Bozarth but yeah, great stuff

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Where's that mix of Kumkwatxop YEAH-ing over Usher's Yeah! ?

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
I want Lemon to introduce every episode's document with "...or speeeeeell"

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Benny the Snake posted:

Where's that mix of Kumkwatxop YEAH-ing over Usher's Yeah! ?

I'm waiting for the Kumpot remix of More Human Than Human.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It got lost in the live-show shuffle, but there's a new Extra Credit episode out.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
New almost three weeks ago. They're already about to post the next one.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

In my defense, I'm not very good at poasting, or reading dates.

New Butt Order
Jun 20, 2017

echopapa posted:

This week on Song Crimes, we’re in housing court with Autograph, George Thorogood, and the Beastie Boys.

I didn't realize how badly I needed this podcast in my life until y'all started making it. Keep em coming

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

I'm catching up and just finished the burp episode. "But it was a welcoming fart" was amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

New Lou Reads about is it normal I couldn't finish. Ball sweat was too bad