Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Y'all remember just yesterday we were worried that the lols well was running dry? DJT always provides :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
This Mel Brooks timeline is alright.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status...%3D1849%23pti12

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

haljordan posted:

Donald Trump? The (lying) retard?!

Proven countless times. Still some find excuses, so please start again.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/danmericaCNN/status/908337462845505536

:thunk: something about this doesn't add up

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
So Trump is probably doing this whole working with the democrats thing as a way to boost approval ratings, but is anybody who hates him really going to flip to loving him because he worked with Pelosi?

so like lol, his approval rating is going to be in the single digits by this time next year if he's even still president

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I didn't realize this but CNN has this link that is their running dunk feed on Donny J, and I also just saw a link to a month old NYT article about how CNN was basically dead in the water running skeleton crews because they were getting owned by other major networks but then the DJT media cycle started and they basically realized that if they became the media equivalent oif this thread they might be able to compete and now they are back past respectable numbers and just clowning on other major networks now because they stopped playing nice and just lol at him with the rest of us.

I have News push notifications on my phone and CNN bips me at least once a day and all the headlines are basically "Doooooooonnnnneeeeeeeeee! *wags finger*"

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

God. 2100. What will the world look like.

Hopefully many lols.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

I didn't realize this but CNN has this link that is their running dunk feed on Donny J, and I also just saw a link to a month old NYT article about how CNN was basically dead in the water running skeleton crews because they were getting owned by other major networks but then the DJT media cycle started and they basically realized that if they became the media equivalent oif this thread they might be able to compete and now they are back past respectable numbers and just clowning on other major networks now because they stopped playing nice and just lol at him with the rest of us.

I have News push notifications on my phone and CNN bips me at least once a day and all the headlines are basically "Doooooooonnnnneeeeeeeeee! *wags finger*"

Entertainment sells better than news, which should surprise nobody at all.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

WH spox: the President is not 'retarded', he has 'a genetic order that makes it so his brain don't work right'

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

lol imagine hating Muslims and Mexicans so much that the first slight compromise Trump makes is all it takes to break your spirit

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Schumer and Pelosi? You mean Chuck and Nancy. It kills me that he addresses US senators by their first names.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Smirr posted:

WH spox: the President is not 'retarded', he has 'a genetic order that makes it so his brain don't work right'

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I think my big lol from those comments is the volume of people who understand the very transparent implications of Donald Trump's racism despite barely being able to type. "HE SAID HE'D GET RID OF THE W E T B A C K S!" while the MAGAmen fall over themselves with diatribes about how "thats all taken out of context!"

Like, no it isnt, even the dumbest people in the country knew what he was getting at.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

maybe trump is in on the lols and he's a master troll

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/908344379961745408

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I wonder if there's a medical marijuana strain named after Jared Kushner yet. It should be something that does everything. It'll give you a head high AND a body high. It's good for headaches and insomnia. It'll solve the opioid crisis AND bring peace to the middle east.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Drones with tranquilizer darts

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Blast of Confetti posted:

maybe trump is in on the lols and he's a master troll

I want to believe this is The Aristocrats reality

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Speedboat Jones posted:

I wonder if there's a medical marijuana strain named after Jared Kushner yet. It should be something that does everything. It'll give you a head high AND a body high. It's good for headaches and insomnia. It'll solve the opioid crisis AND bring peace to the middle east.

Makes your voice sound pre-pubescent though

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

EugeneJ posted:

tranq somebody lying in the desert sun and the problem takes care of itself!

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

EugeneJ posted:

Yeah, metal tranquilizer darts with hollow tips fired from an AR15

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
What leverage do MAGAers think Trump has?

It's looking more and more like with the huge fractures in the Republican party with moderates and insane tea partyers that they need Pelosi and Schumer to pass anything and Pelosi and Schumer don't give a poo poo if anything passes because Republicans control congress and the presidency so they get blamed if nothing passes. Plus Trump's approval numbers are beyond in the gutter so he really has no bully pulpit.

I have a feeling that the Pelosi and Schumer meeting was a pretty much a come to Jesus talk where they laid out that Trump has no leverage but bless your heart we will give you some "wins" if you want to negotiate on our terms.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

lol @ Breitbarters whose ideological purity strain does not include Trump

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

EugeneJ posted:

Lol that you think they'd go non lethal.

Tune in soon for direct to your phone streaming of a family running around the desert, fleeing from a swarm of drones. Quality entertainment for the quality US citizen.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

quote:

If trump gives these w e t b a c k s amnesty I'm done with his rear end. The only reason I voted for him was because he said he would deal with the w e t b a c k infestation.

Lol what is it even like to be this racist, I mean you must be miserable and pissy 24/7?

Beard Dandruff fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Sep 14, 2017

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

game of thrones and star wars, nice references! i think he has undead hordes and death stars in mind tho

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/sta...r%3D1852%23pti1

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
shoutouts and touching

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
When do we get drones that can tell the dif between a civilian and a terrorist?

I'm sorry, didn't mean to poo poo up the LOL thread:
https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/908352472300826624

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Remember when Ann Coulter was on a Comedy Central roast and got completely eviscerated by the other comedians? lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Breitbart part 3

-
should now be intuitively obvious that the country is OVER. The only way to correct things is by a civil war. It's too late for an Article V Convention of the States. It warms the cockles of my heart at this point to know that we shouldn't waste our time voting or lobbying for preserving our sovereignty. Our integrity as a nation has been squandered by the DemoCRAPS and there is unfortunately only one way out of this. Read about Weimar, Germany and you'll know exactly what I mean.
-
The MEXICANS I'VE KNOWN ARE LAZY!
-
DACA is racist. Almost all of those 700,000 jobs would go to Blacks. The Democrats have thrown Black America into the ghetto and blame it on Republicans. This is another example.
-
I'm a dreamer...I'm dreaming America doesn't continue to be transformed into a third world dump.
-
If we are going to throw out the Constitution, and the laws and subvert the culture of this country then we need to change her name from America, to something more appropriate...like say Sorosistan
-
Trump is the piper, Democrats are the mice. Funding for the wall for DACA with probationary rules. 
My wish list rules would be *Note when they turn 18 rules start if in this age range 13-17: 
Convicted of a felony in 10 year period.
Pay fines for braking the law.
No tax exempt status, tax rebates for 7 years.
No welfare or government programs for 7 years, with one exception unless they get laid off. *If you get laid off 1992 welfare rules should apply, must show proof your looking for a job. 
College or trade school funding Pell grants, and student loans same rules for Veterans using chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation program will not pay for useless degree. (like lesbian dance theory, woman studies, or any social science.)
-
LOCK HER UP - LIE
LOCK LOIS LERNER UP - LIE
END DACA DAY 1 - LIE
REPEAL for 7 YEARS - LIE
BUILD A 30FT WALL - LIE
FAST AND FURIOUS NO EXPIRATION OF CHARGES - LIE

@POTUS - AT THIS POINT YOU DO NOT DESERVE A 2ND TERM.
-
Big Beautiful Wall. NO Amnesty. Illegals OUT. No Islimic immigration. NOW.
-
Donald J. Eunuch caves. Soros wants a quick amnesty for 880k (3.2 million) illegal aliens and has passed the word."
-
Pres Trump, WE DON'T WANT NO Treasonous, Accelerated-Demographic-Shifting, Rep-Party-Destroying, "Mass-Dem-Voting-Drive-Mass-DACA-Amnesty." Deal.
-
He'll be remembered as amnestydon...the biggest traitor in American history.
-
OVER 300 MILLION OF US AND WE CAN'T EVEN MAKE SURE OUR POLITICIANS HAVE OUR LOUSY HEALTHCARE??????????
-
Should have gone with my instincts ... Cruz ... he may not have won, but I wouldn't have felt so utterly betrayed.
-
Maybe it is time to accept globalism...USA should invade and conquer Mexico and Canada, then declare US of North America. Then, Central and South America, then United States of the World.
-
Trump IS officially a Zionist globalist anti American pig!!!!!!!
-
He's pissing me off... I want to know why the illegal Mexicans are more of a priority than the Veterans living on the street or end up dying trying to get treatment by the VA... Trump has sold out and it's time everyone realizes that fact.. Still, even as a sellout, at this point he's better than Hitlery.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
loving :hmbol: as Magachuds finally come to the realisation that the used car they bought a few months ago from that dodgy salesman, is a lemon

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Avirosb posted:

When do we get drones that can tell the dif between a civilian and a terrorist?

Military personnel can't even tell the difference.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
i love wall

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Breitbart shithead posted:

should now be intuitively obvious that the country is OVER. The only way to correct things is by a civil war.

The last time you had one, your side LOST.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

lol at Pence and his "I got this" pose

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Jesus fuckign christ Ann lmao

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I'm beginning to think the MAGA chuds aren't that bright!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

"Ann Coulter is one of the most repugnant, hateful bitches alive -- but it's not too late to change, Ann. You could kill yourself." -- Jimmy Carr

Looool