Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

HAHAHA...what the hell is happening? I had to take a time off the lols because earthquake and stuff and come back to the most precious lol inducing comments ever. :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Egbert Souse posted:

I'm beginning to think the MAGA chuds aren't that bright!

You're only coming to that conclusion now?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Can you believe Trump has only been in office what 7, 8 months (i honestly don't know anymore time has lost all meaning in this post LOLworld), and the amount of dumbshit lols provided by the Orange Retarded One are unprecedented.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

haljordan posted:

"Ann Coulter is one of the most repugnant, hateful bitches alive -- but it's not too late to change, Ann. You could kill yourself." -- Jimmy Carr

Looool

The roast of Ann Coulter and Pete Davidson was great

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

haljordan posted:

"Ann Coulter is one of the most repugnant, hateful bitches alive -- but it's not too late to change, Ann. You could kill yourself." -- Jimmy Carr

Looool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf1qrB3k04Y

sout
Apr 24, 2014

aaaah-ACHOO!
lol

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Im_TheAntiTrump/status/906275067616608258
https://twitter.com/philsnews/status/905536357703061504

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

get shortey

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Are next president

sout
Apr 24, 2014

does producing actually mean producing or is it like "making" which means downloading.
either way bad imo.
e: oh sex trafficking? okay very very bad.
gently caress

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Spin

https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/908333576323846145

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

morally adept posted:

Lol what is it even like to be this racist, I mean you must be miserable and pissy 24/7?

i couldn't even imagine being that negative and miserable. you have to try to make yourself that sheltered most of the time as well.

i know a few people who are kind of sheltered in strange ways; like when i had them over for dinner i made cuban sandwiches and they were like "oh we don't really like the spicy stuff much..." and i had to explain to them "oh this is just a pressed sandwich made with pork and stuff" and even THESE guys aren't actually racist. they'll say stuff like "Those People" when they talk about the families that run chinese restaurants or some of the gas stations, but even the people that mistakenly think a cuban sandwich is going to be spicy still see the U.S as a melting-pot culture, even if they live in very white rural areas and generally like that kind of thing

you have to be very angry and hosed up to try and justify racist beliefs. it takes a special kind of person to be that broken lol

sout
Apr 24, 2014

God these Fox folks must just despise themselves. but like, more than the normal amount.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I don't get how Trump can say he made a 'deal', everything needs to be voted on in congress, just vote against it? You're in the majority. :shrug:

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

Jesus Christ posted:

ahahaha holy poo poo, his facebook profile is a trip

https://www.facebook.com/billy.boucher.75

Anyone else picturing him saying this like Mr. Garrison talking to Mr. Slave

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tumble posted:

i couldn't even imagine being that negative and miserable. you have to try to make yourself that sheltered most of the time as well.

i know a few people who are kind of sheltered in strange ways; like when i had them over for dinner i made cuban sandwiches and they were like "oh we don't really like the spicy stuff much..." and i had to explain to them "oh this is just a pressed sandwich made with pork and stuff" and even THESE guys aren't actually racist. they'll say stuff like "Those People" when they talk about the families that run chinese restaurants or some of the gas stations, but even the people that mistakenly think a cuban sandwich is going to be spicy still see the U.S as a melting-pot culture, even if they live in very white rural areas and generally like that kind of thing

you have to be very angry and hosed up to try and justify racist beliefs. it takes a special kind of person to be that broken lol

Its like you met my father.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/908161159953559552

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

holy lol between the picture and the quote.

Maybe lowering taxes for the middle class is just symbolic too? I mean, what even is reality?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

VictorianQueerLit posted:

hey creepy star citizen stalker guy, i'm sorry all of your detective work outside of SA was wrong and I thank you for the apology that you were completely wrong when you were making up wild fantasies about my identity based on your creepy stalker sherlock routine.

Yeah that was pretty funny you really got whiny about it.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

People tried to give trump an out by saying "Oh there won't really be a wall" or "Oh it'll just be more fencing" but he REPEATEDLY insisted it will be a "big beautiful wall"

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

A Fancy Hat posted:

holy lol between the picture and the quote.

Maybe lowering taxes for the middle class is just symbolic too? I mean, what even is reality?

The things Trump said that caused me to vote for him were just pretend. I'm not owned! President Deals did 8D chess on me, which is why he is a good president and also I'm definitely not owned.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This time next week, in Dining with Chuck and Nancy, medicare for all!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I wanna punch Tomi Lahren in the face so loving hard

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Sedisp posted:

i remember Victorian having a meltdown about how trump supporters needed a space on reddit because all the mods were liberals

lmao

Yeah I remember that too

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I don't like this new direction that Jeff Dunham is taking

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I remember Tomi Lahren. :3: Wow look at that. How time flies.

loving lol

It really was the choicest possible headline image to use.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Lmao

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Three Olives posted:

What leverage do MAGAers think Trump has?

It's looking more and more like with the huge fractures in the Republican party with moderates and insane tea partyers that they need Pelosi and Schumer to pass anything and Pelosi and Schumer don't give a poo poo if anything passes because Republicans control congress and the presidency so they get blamed if nothing passes. Plus Trump's approval numbers are beyond in the gutter so he really has no bully pulpit.

I have a feeling that the Pelosi and Schumer meeting was a pretty much a come to Jesus talk where they laid out that Trump has no leverage but bless your heart we will give you some "wins" if you want to negotiate on our terms.

Real big lols that the Democratic Party's center right platform has finally attracted "moderates" from the GOP, not among the public though, but in congress.

Famed GOP party discipline breaks down when the Rs actually have to do anything.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Lmao

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

This thread loving owns

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

same

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Eli Wiggum posted:

I wanna punch Tomi Lahren in the face so loving hard

I wanna grab her by the pussy

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

would, would, would, would NOT

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

The important question here is did he do this under a pizza parlor?

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

WHY DOES THE VIOLIN HAVE TITS ISN'T THE VIOLIN SUPPOSED TO BE DONALD IT'S GOT HIS HEAD AND THEN IT HAS TITTIES TOO WHAT THE gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

it just hit me that donald trump is the president of the US

what an incredible self own