Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i lold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

I cannot find the quote itself, but didn't Trump say at one point how the Wall is already under construction and then he elaborated that it means that the already existing fences are getting fixed.

So I cannot wait for the time where he claims how his wall is complete and points at the already existing fences.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
This whole thing has convinced me that Dr. Greer is right about the aliens and shadow government and I wanna join his space cult.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Lol at trump the homer jabroni simpson president

"You can change your daca policy so that many people will like it"

Trump: "that's good"

"But your base will hate it"

Trump: "that's bad"

"But the media will love it and your approval ratings will rise"

Trump: "that's good!"

".. but fox won't like it and the republican politicians will get nervous"

Trump: "that's bad.."

"But ultimately you will keep talented and highly trained immigrants who love america and are very good for the economy in the country"

Trump: ...

"..that's good.."

Trump: "can I build my wall now"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol that trump hates mcconnell and ryan and likes schumer and pelosi so is doing what they want

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

I was thinking OJ, but I guess that works too.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/908345951580037121

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
just LOL if you don't realize that Dick Cheney is using alien technology to keep his soulless husk alive and preventing them from sharing the secrets of zero point energy.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908409572943126528

The president of the US can't reach the president of what is both our neighboring country and one of our biggest allies because of lovely cellphone service? I feel quite certain that we have a way of reaching the president of Mexico in a few minutes 24/7 anywhere in the world, he probably has half a dozen satellite phones on him at all times.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Three Olives posted:

The president of the US can't reach the president of what is both our neighboring country and one of our biggest allies because of lovely cellphone service? I feel quite certain that we have a way of reaching the president of Mexico in a few minutes 24/7 anywhere in the world, he probably has half a dozen satellite phones on him at all times.

Listen, Donald wouldn't have to lie about poo poo like this if the biased media would just stop roasting him for poo poo like this.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Three Olives posted:

Shh don't tell Donny!

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:
came to the thread, read about magamen lamenting how Trump is now making deals with globalist cucks

I lol'd

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Three Olives posted:

"God dammit he's calling again"

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

If only there was a mass media application where he could send short messages to millions of people from his phone...

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
President of Mexico: "Oh no Donnie, I'm heading into a disaster zone. You're...chhhhh......breaking .......zzhhhhhh.......up"
*ignores phone for 3 days*

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...%3D1873%23pti40

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

A curse! spooky! LMAO

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPJfKdp3bDs

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

what the? why is it a curse?

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Two days from now:
"Had a great dinner with Crazy Bernie. Single Payer Healthcare is good...................................."

"...Enough for me to sign a deal with the............................................................................................."

"...Democrats. We"

-Donald Jerry Trump

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/...%3D1874%23pti20

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Just like Old Yeller

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

"A CURSE ON THE US AND ITS PEOPLE!!!" - Donald J Trump

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

For trump so loved America, that he gave its people crippling healthcare costs, that whoever believes in Him shall perish but have eternal MAGA.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
This lol is a little too dark for my taste. I need something lighter, maybe focused on only one person's suffering and misfortune under Trump.

https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/908414114946588674

Yes, that's it.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

gently caress sessions, I hope he gets humiliated every loving day

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

:stare:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

lol he thinks militant anti-fascism sprang fully formed into the world this year

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

He can only hold one idea in his head at a time, and it's whatever the last person he spoke to said.

Or maybe the last person he imagined he spoke to.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

lol America, this man has your nuke codes

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

That gosh darn BERNIE SANDERS!!!! :argh:

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Pussy Quipped posted:

That gosh darn BERNIE SANDERS!!!! :argh:

He woulda got away with it if it weren't for those darned trump kids!!

Skoora
Sep 29, 2009

bedpan posted:

Trump is an amateur and an authentic outsider. If there is one thing at all true about Trump, he can claim he never was a "politican"

Take a moment to consider the idea he represents: the authentic, spirited amateur who at last took over the state and the mechanisms of government. Someone to sweep away all the hacks and politicians and run things on nothing more or less than "sound principles."

Now one is here, the dreamed of apostle is here. Every politician under the sun claimed to be "not a politician" and for the first time it is here.

and he poops his pants daily.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

w... what?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
President Trump will guarantee the right to loose your house because of illness is something our children can enjoy.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
:hmbol:

this is exactly what i voted for

destroy the whole thing, donald... it is your destiny. destroy everyone who loved you and believed in you and take the worst parts of america down with you, screaming in terror, with you at the wheel.

toot toot motherfucker

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Knight posted:

This lol is a little too dark for my taste. I need something lighter, maybe focused on only one person's suffering and misfortune under Trump.

https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/908414114946588674

Yes, that's it.

That is good as well

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I bet a nice brunch with eggs and burnt steak could change your tune.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Seriously who would ever feel sympathy for noted sack of garbage Jeff Sessions