Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

Vox Nihili posted:

Like I said, hes a dollar store zerg man. You can tell his heart isn't even in it.

I don't have the time zegerman does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

[suck zone sees a cardboard cutout of bernie with devil horns crudely drawn on it, tackles it and falls into a duck pond]

oh suck zone [laugh track]

this is the day that suck zone truly became suckidential

bennyfranks posted:

I don't have the time zegerman does

:eyepop:

:iceburn:

Vox Nihili posted:

You can tell his heart isn't even in it.

:thejoke:

*WOOSH*

Lastgirl has issued a correction as of 19:46 on Sep 15, 2017

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Al! posted:

[suck zone sees a cardboard cutout of bernie with devil horns crudely drawn on it, tackles it and falls into a duck pond]

oh suck zone [laugh track]

you laugh but the residuals i still get from AFHV pays for this roof over your head

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
:yeah:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Am I wrong in thinking 2008 was tighter or was it the same scenario where it looked close on paper but realistically you'd need a 10 point landslide in every remaining state to make up the difference?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

bump_fn posted:

you laugh but the residuals i still get from AFHV pays for this roof over your head

america

america

t̨͚͔̣͖̗͓̕h̘̤̟̫͎̝̹͕̱͢i̶̸̡̩̪s̵̟̗̝̰̠̲͝ͅ ̖̼͖͕̯i͎̹̠̣̦̕͝s͓̱͔̫̥̹̺͜ ̯̘̰̖̀̕͟y͚̪o̸̯͓͍̞̕ͅͅư̛̥̮̲͢

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Al! posted:

america

america

t̨͚͔̣͖̗͓̕h̘̤̟̫͎̝̹͕̱͢i̶̸̡̩̪s̵̟̗̝̰̠̲͝ͅ ̖̼͖͕̯i͎̹̠̣̦̕͝s͓̱͔̫̥̹̺͜ ̯̘̰̖̀̕͟y͚̪o̸̯͓͍̞̕ͅͅư̛̥̮̲͢

someone edit that music to play over trumps inauguration speech asap

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

zegermans posted:

Am I wrong in thinking 2008 was tighter or was it the same scenario where it looked close on paper but realistically you'd need a 10 point landslide in every remaining state to make up the difference?

According to my totally infallible recollection of things from nearly a decade ago (don't question if you don't want 2 b a moran), it was the latter.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

oh god the primary is starting before the midterms

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

da suk z0ne - the admin

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
extremely zegermans:] :byodood: U GAISE, BERNIE WROTE A RAPE NOVEL AND YOU ARE SUPPORTING HIM LOL THAT MAKES YOU ENABLERS DON'T YOU SEE THAT HYPOCRITES MUCH BERNIE DOESNT SUPPORT WOMEN HAHA LOOK AT ME. *insert rhetoricals that aren't rhetoricals and can be answered by oneself but does it for the gotchas* :byodood:

extremely bennyfranks:] :ironicat: :o: "The perfidious Bernard Brothers are at it again, obstructing Hillary's well deserved ascension with their rampant misogyny and sexism. Well shucks, she just can't catch a break. Tsk, it's hard being a woman in a man's race since her character speaks so much of her and that should be valid and noteworthy, a commendable effort for the glass ceiling that remains unbroken." :o:

extremely suckzone:] omg dollar store zegermans

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

:confused:

bennyfranks is funny because shes highlighting the hypocrisy if you'd pay closer attention instead of kneejerk- forget it is the suck zone~ :3:

(she's done this before if you would click on the ? and realize its sarcastic as gently caress. It's seriously on the nose so cmon :chloe:)

uh regardless of inner sincerity level other people were getting unironically trolled by it and I wanted them to stop, this should be 100% in accordance with your ~thread vision~

always posting bout posting sheesh

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

zegermans posted:

yeah the primary was over by mid feb (maaaaybe early march)

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

the primary never ended actually

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Karl Barks posted:

that "when obama and i came into office in 2009" excerpt from her new book is super lmao

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Shear Modulus posted:

that "when obama and i came into office in 2009" excerpt from her new book is super lmao

still enjoy that while bernie used his influence from a contested primary to try to influence a platform meant to help people, clinton used it to secure personal enrichment and to essentially resume-build~

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

does bernie actually have a foreign policy yet i remember him seeming kinda confused about it in the primary

still way better than any other elected politician, mind you (iirc him and Rand Paul were the only senators to vote against the iran/russia sanctions)

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Half the reaction is going to be "finally a smart foreign policy approach" and the other half is going to be "Not sufficiently anti-imperialist enough" on the left lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

loquacius posted:

uh regardless of inner sincerity level other people were getting unironically trolled by it and I wanted them to stop, this should be 100% in accordance with your ~thread vision~

always posting bout posting sheesh

*posting, posting, suddenly skids in tracks*

"bennyfranks is trolling, stop iiiit" :qq:

just go with it like I did when it happened before and compound on it instead of being inorganic, its not always about the meta you big baby, stop being so huffy and just make a joke about it but its really about your ~framed opinion~ that needs to be taken seriously :jerkbag: god forbid it interrupts your particular flow

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Karl Barks posted:

smalt my primary nuts biatch

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

*posting, posting, suddenly skids in tracks*

"bennyfranks is trolling, stop iiiit" :qq:

just go with it like I did when it happened before and compound on it instead of being inorganic, its not always about the meta you big baby, stop being so huffy and just make a joke about it but its really about your ~framed opinion~ that needs to be taken seriously :jerkbag: god forbid it interrupts your particular flow

dude

I did

loquacius posted:

Also he never apologized to the Sandy Hook parents for personally murdering all those children

^^that's a joke

my post later was telling other people to stop being trolled, literally the same as you did to me

kinda tired of this thing where you think I'm mad constantly

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
tired: the horror of america is built upon centuries of genocide and slavery

wired: in this season of american horror story, a young white woman in new york is haunted by her vote for jill stein

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

tired: the horror of america is built upon centuries of genocide and slavery

wired: in this season of american horror story, a young white woman in new york is haunted by her vote for jill stein

macho man Kurt Eichenwald could punch you, if he wanted to, but you're not worth the wear and tear on his knuckles

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Venom Snake posted:

Half the reaction is going to be "finally a smart foreign policy approach" and the other half is going to be "Not sufficiently anti-imperialist enough" on the left lol

and they'll be right

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

https://twitter.com/katereadsbks/status/908771766796873728

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

that's not really wrong though is it? I mean it's wrong that the DNC was doing lovely sniping about Bernie internally, but it was absolutely in the bag before May

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

did you know the server was actually bill's fault

https://twitter.com/katereadsbks/status/908740496511590400

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

amazing

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

zegermans posted:

that's not really wrong though is it? I mean it's wrong that the DNC was doing lovely sniping about Bernie internally, but it was absolutely in the bag before May

Hillary apparently considered staying in the race even after losing the elected delegates significant enough to do it herself in 2008. It is hypocritical for her to turn and say that once you get past the threshold, there is no longer a primary to speak of.

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

Majorian posted:

This is a great post.

I made a gif of it

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Oh, so the "Wipe it, like with a cloth?" comments were genuine all along.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

to this day i think the email thing is a bullshit nonstarter, espescially in comparison to "i owned slaves and hell, im proud of it" and "REPENT TO ME, YOUR DREAD ABUELA, HOWEVER YOU WILL FIND NO ABSOLUTION AT MY IRON BREAST."

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Al! posted:

to this day i think the email thing is a bullshit nonstarter, espescially in comparison to "i owned slaves and hell, im proud of it" and "REPENT TO ME, YOUR DREAD ABUELA, HOWEVER YOU WILL FIND NO ABSOLUTION AT MY IRON BREAST."

i mostly find it hilarious that the great big nothingburger that was completely irrelevant and unfair for people to (disproportionately) focus on was also not her fault

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Scionix posted:

I turned on NPR on my morning drive to work and the first thing I heard was some dumb poo poo guest saying that "America govt bad cuz Watergate and Vietnamese how government gonna do healthcare???" and I immediately drove my car into the new world trade center
is NPR considered the most leftist mainstream news source b/c lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

comedyblissoption posted:

is NPR considered the most leftist mainstream news source b/c lol

i think so? that or the Sad Failing New York Times

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

loquacius posted:

dude

I did

im glad of it, look i like your posts sometimes and you make good points and i agree with you a lot but you can get a little stuffy and rigid sometimes and I'm sure I get a little too irreverent like that so we have a bit of a stylistic issue here.

I'm sorry for blowing up at you, so let's find common ground. I know how we can do that and we can talk about Bernard Sanders.

Can you believe that guy? I mean really. He wants to give us free healthcare and make the government pay for it, with our money!!11

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

i mostly find it hilarious that the great big nothingburger that was completely irrelevant and unfair for people to (disproportionately) focus on was also not her fault

if she admitted to personally shooting vince foster she would blame the person who taught her firearm safety for not teaching her that guns can kill people

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

steinrokkan posted:

Hillary apparently considered staying in the race even after losing the elected delegates significant enough to do it herself in 2008. It is hypocritical for her to turn and say that once you get past the threshold, there is no longer a primary to speak of.

gotcha

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I need the original bystander no post, or at least it's contents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Hillary is cursed, oh noo. All these decisions she makes, its like the consequences gravitate to her when it shouldn't!!!11 How dare these actions have consequences for Dread Queen, anyone BUT Dread Queen, the insolence of it all!!1

• Locked thread