Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Have you ever read the Something Awful Forums my dude?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Milo and POTUS posted:

you reaaaaally can't believe this exists?

? The extent of it is a shock.

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016
one time i heard someone say "even hitler had a girlfriend" and it has always stuck with me as a p funny factoid

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

fbsw posted:

one time i heard someone say "even hitler had a girlfriend" and it has always stuck with me as a p funny factoid

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104212/

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3YR4rxb5zE&t=29s

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Spinster posted:

Well this thread was on the front page for so long I thought I should check it out. Read the last 25 pages. Can't believe this exists.

Ignorance is Bliss

Now read the rest!

Enjoy the ride my dude

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

fbsw posted:

Iirc he probably banged his niece too

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Spinster posted:

? The extent of it is a shock.

Had you never heard of saint Elliott before? Or are you shocked at how many share his views?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Why I hate Black Women

They are the most arrogant, loud mouthed, undisplined and narcissistic femoids ever to exist.

Black femoids love saying how they are strong, independent and need of no man -- yet, go on moaning on how no one wants them and how they hate being single. The fact of the matter is that black femoids are the least desirable out of every race of femoid out there -- yet for delusional reason they think that they are hot poo poo. Bitches, you ain't poo poo. So, stop acting all high and mighty.

They love to brag how they are "Black Queens" every 5 minutes or so, which I've never seen from any other race of femoid. Like, how loving arrogant can you be to think yourself as queens and think that any man should treat you like one? You cunts aren't queens and you will never will be.

Black femoids have the tendency of saying how they want a good man but for some reason they always hook up with some thug. Then they get pregnant with Tyrone's, Jamal's, Deshawn's kids and bash men for not stepping up. Bitch, bash yourself for being low IQ slut. No wonder the single mother ratio is so high with you organisms.

They act like complete degenerates wherever they go -- it's loving unbearable. Its unbelievable that a race of femoids such as black bitches can be so undisplined. Which is why they should be put on leashes and cages.

(Before any cuck gets triggered, I'm Black so you can leave that "muh racism" elsewhere)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

fruit on the bottom posted:

Why I hate Black Women

They are the most arrogant, loud mouthed, undisplined and narcissistic femoids ever to exist.

Black femoids love saying how they are strong, independent and need of no man -- yet, go on moaning on how no one wants them and how they hate being single. The fact of the matter is that black femoids are the least desirable out of every race of femoid out there -- yet for delusional reason they think that they are hot poo poo. Bitches, you ain't poo poo. So, stop acting all high and mighty.

They love to brag how they are "Black Queens" every 5 minutes or so, which I've never seen from any other race of femoid. Like, how loving arrogant can you be to think yourself as queens and think that any man should treat you like one? You cunts aren't queens and you will never will be.

Black femoids have the tendency of saying how they want a good man but for some reason they always hook up with some thug. Then they get pregnant with Tyrone's, Jamal's, Deshawn's kids and bash men for not stepping up. Bitch, bash yourself for being low IQ slut. No wonder the single mother ratio is so high with you organisms.

They act like complete degenerates wherever they go -- it's loving unbearable. Its unbelievable that a race of femoids such as black bitches can be so undisplined. Which is why they should be put on leashes and cages.

(Before any cuck gets triggered, I'm Black so you can leave that "muh racism" elsewhere)

:yikes:

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

i definitely believe this

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

The misogynoir lives.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Why I hate Black Women

It's about time Jon Pop dropped by.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

i definitely believe this

This, but ironically. After all, black Republicans exist.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Why I hate Black Women

I bet this thread is half racists saying "black men can't be incels" and half racists saying "white Staceys are worse because something something."

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

ikanreed posted:

I bet this thread is half racists saying "black men can't be incels" and half racists saying "white Staceys are worse because something something."

(Mostly it's between people who agree, people who think all Staceys are bad, people who agree but think the reason black women are worse is because of racism which is weird to hear them say but seems to be coming from black incels so any implication of empathy not rooted in their own experience is premature. And one guy who says they usually grow out of it and then want to date and marry nerds but they're used up by then so it doesn't matter)

~~~~~

I went to the doctors today and got measured as 5'2". I thought I was 5'6"...

So not only am I hideously deformed, balding and autistic, I am also a turbo manlet.

Anyone know any good rope suppliers?

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Now read the rest!

Enjoy the ride my dude

I've read enough. Its even worse because I'm not a dude.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Benny Harvey posted:

Had you never heard of saint Elliott before? Or are you shocked at how many share his views?

I thought Elliot was way more of an outlier, yes :(

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I was using the gender-neutral dude

Barudak
May 7, 2007

How the gently caress do you think youre 5'6 when youre 5'2. Like Giants and very short people I get since there isnt enough frame of reference but dude when the average American woman towers over you maybe you aren 5'6

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Incel Ho-Tep

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Spinster posted:

I've read enough. Its even worse because I'm not a dude.

welcome to the dark enlightenment!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Guy Mann posted:

Incel Ho-Tep

Weird sequel, but I powered through it anyway.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

I was using the gender-neutral dude

Nice masculine normativity.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Barudak posted:

How the gently caress do you think youre 5'6 when youre 5'2. Like Giants and very short people I get since there isnt enough frame of reference but dude when the average American woman towers over you maybe you aren 5'6

I don't think he has much of a frame of reference for the average American woman.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Benny Harvey posted:

Nice masculine normativity.

Thanks, dude, I like that specific masculine normativity too.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Question: why are they called "femoids?" The suffix "-oid" means that the thing resembles or has the form of another thing, but is not truly that thing - an asteroid is not a star, but only "star-like;" a metalloid has only some of the physical characteristics of metals; a factoid is either a false statement repeated as fact ("A duck's quack doesn't echo") or a true but brief and trivial statement ("Mickey Mantle hit 536 career home runs.") So calling someone a "femoid" suggests that the person may resemble a female, but is in fact not a real female. But if All Women Are Like That, why draw a distinction between real females and fake females? Is there even such a thing as a real female to an incel? :confused:

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Pththya-lyi posted:

Question: why are they called "femoids?" The suffix "-oid" means that the thing resembles or has the form of another thing, but is not truly that thing - an asteroid is not a star, but only "star-like;" a metalloid has only some of the physical characteristics of metals; a factoid is either a false statement repeated as fact ("A duck's quack doesn't echo") or a true but brief and trivial statement ("Mickey Mantle hit 536 career home runs.") So calling someone a "femoid" suggests that the person may resemble a female, but is in fact not a real female. But if All Women Are Like That, why draw a distinction between real females and fake females? Is there even such a thing as a real female to an incel? :confused:

This was the dumbest postoid I've ever read

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I think you overestimate the linguistic prowess of the group that says that having children makes you a cuckold.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Noblesse Obliged posted:

This was the dumbest postoid I've ever read

I mean I guess incels just don't understand what words mean and I'm way overthinking this. Or in other words:

I think you overestimate the linguistic prowess of the group that says that having children makes you a cuckold.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Barudak posted:

i knew a couple dudes who were 5'2", and while dating was probably harder for them than a similarly situated taller guy, they still did ok with women because, surprise, they were funny and intelligent and not creepy misogynists

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Pththya-lyi posted:

I mean I guess incels just don't understand what words mean and I'm way overthinking this. Or in other words:

My real answer is that it sounds dehumanizing which is the intent

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do

Pththya-lyi posted:

Yeah you're trying to apply rational thought to their stupid rear end broke brains. It probably just works for them because it can be seen as sort of an insult and further makes women the other.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Pththya-lyi posted:

It's female + android, suggesting having a pre-programmed way of thinking and reacting. It's not grammar but a crude mix of two words.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Palpek posted:

It's female + android, suggesting having a pre-programmed way of thinking and reacting. It's not grammar but a crude mix of two words.

Plus androids emulate humanity but ultimately are nothing more than facsimiles, and many of them express that women are essentially a different species than men.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Pththya-lyi posted:

I think their reasoning is that women are not fully human, just like an android is not fully human but only a simulation. But they change it to femoid because the root word of android is masculine.

e:fb

That, and they're assholes.

This, too. I've found myself analyzing this stuff, but there is really nothing to analyze because incel thought processes are a combination of insane and evil. There is little-to-no internal consistency, much less consistency with the real world.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Once you get the root of it everything slides into place because everything a Incel is rooted in the fact that all of their problems are blamed on external factors that rob them of any agency or responsibility.

If you ever find something in Incel culture that you can't interpret, just look for the that makes you a powerless victim and makes it the fault of everyone else and I guarantee that you will find it almost every time, and the one time you don't it will be the fabled "Incel in the closet"

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Palpek posted:

It's called a portmanteau.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
Thing is, sometimes you ARE screwed by external factors.

Femoid is a horrible word though (and not just because it should be gynoid)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

i knew a couple dudes who were 5'2", and while dating was probably harder for them than a similarly situated taller guy, they still did ok with women because, surprise, they were funny and intelligent and not creepy misogynists

That's nice for them but what should the short men who are neither funny or intelligent do? I'd recommend water polo.

• Locked thread