Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/xychelsea/status/908582133681328129

extremely hosed up that "telling state secrets to neonazis" is no longer taught at harvard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Fallen Hamprince posted:

extremely hosed up that "telling state secrets to neonazis" is no longer taught at harvard

not as hosed up as you thinking this will slow that down even a little bit

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Fallen Hamprince posted:

I shouldn't be surprised that that's your take, but Jesus Christ.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

of course the accurate take is that harvard shouldnt use visiting fellow status to make headlines by picking news celebrities like spicer and manning. is corey lewandoski going to teach future international relations scholars mma techniques?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

gently caress i broke the lepers colony

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Whatever it takes to keep FHP off the posting streets

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
i find it genuinely creepy how much hatred people have for Chelsea. like where's all the hate for wikileaks, what's the matter, are they not trans enough to really piss y'all off

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Poland Spring posted:

i find it genuinely creepy how much hatred people have for Chelsea. like where's all the hate for wikileaks, what's the matter, are they not trans enough to really piss y'all off

I loving hate Wikileaks more than Hamprince or Fox news hate Manning.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Chelsea is a hero and the CIA must be loving destroyed. If a CIA agent gets their cover blown, maybe they shouldn't have worked for the loving CIA.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

chelsea is hated because people on both sides of the aisle have a deep, burning hatred for whistleblowers and want them dead.

you see it with snowden as well.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

MonsieurChoc posted:

Chelsea is a hero and the CIA must be loving destroyed. If a CIA agent gets their cover blown, maybe they shouldn't have worked for the loving CIA.

:goonsay:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Oh Snapple! posted:

chelsea is hated because people on both sides of the aisle have a deep, burning hatred for whistleblowers and want them dead.

It is a great litmus test for status-quo shills.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Oh Snapple! posted:

i like that since they can't actually point to anyone being killed or injured they hafta drop it down to *~lives were endangered~*

what's more surprising is that there are plenty of people walkin around who don't immediately translate "endangered" to "embarrassed"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

safely sodomized posted:

if you seriousyl cant see the gross liberal hypocrisy in living in a house that costs the same as the annual income of 25,000 cambodians while making a movie you will profit millions off of about the cambodian genocide, and lamenting how sad that inequality is (relative to your PET LIZARD) from the porch of said house, well, you might be a woke brand

living a comfortable life is fine and im not going to poo poo on anyone for trying to do that, no one should have to take a vow of poverty over their politics, but living a life of absolute insane opulence incomprehensible even to the normal wealthy of the first world while playing mother theresa is something else

jolie is willing to give away enough money to be a Woke Brand yet have no material effect on her life or the life of her children or childrens children or any of their pet lizards, which id say makes her less generous and charitable than my grandmother who still gives away 10% of her small ss check to a catholic food bank

also lol all ur posts in this thread are great

maybe cspam isnt for you, check out d&d

P sure it's functionally impossible for her to give away enough money that it impacts the quality of her life at this point

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

MonsieurChoc posted:

Uh

Hmm

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
she's cool imo

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Yeah that's not what I was surprised by Chelsea owns hard

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I don't care if CIA assets die.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

I hope that none of the CIA assets die, but instead that they wake up to the dark truth of their existences. In this way, they shall mend their ways, and work to undo the horrors they have unleashed, inshallah.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

i mean uuuuuhhhh that is that i hope a bird shits right in their open mouths???

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I'm a liberal and I support Chelsea :eng99:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Best Giraffe posted:

I hope that none of the CIA assets die, but instead that they wake up to the dark truth of their existences. In this way, they shall mend their ways, and work to undo the horrors they have unleashed, inshallah.

:same:

I mean, when I'm calm and rational.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

The Kingfish posted:

I don't care if CIA assets die.

same but in general i find WOW THEY WERE ASKING FOR IT poo poo gross

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

same but in general i find WOW THEY WERE ASKING FOR IT poo poo gross

Dude, it's the CIA. The CIA. You know, the organization that destroyed leftism across the planet for the benefit of American corporate interests and tinpot dictators and banana republics. Sold arms to in exchange for hostages so they could fund nun-raping murder squads. Smuggled inordinate amounts of illegal drugs all over the world to fund its operations. Trained Osama Bin Laden.

That CIA.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
*dies snorting coke on a mission to burn and enslave villages in Colombia*

"Remember me... as a hero"

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan
Dickeye, imagine if you replaced the word "CIA" with "Nazi." It wouldn't be an improper comparison, since the CIA was built around Operation Paperclip guys. You know, all the ones who weren't involved in ballistic missile projects.

It's like that Captain America movie where it turned out SHIELD was Hydra all along. Except in real life. With real guns and real killer robots.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i like that since they can't actually point to anyone being killed or injured they hafta drop it down to *~lives were endangered~*

what's more surprising is that there are plenty of people walkin around who don't immediately translate "endangered" to "embarrassed"

a whole bunch of pro-democracy activists who had met with state department representatives got named in the big wikileaks dump but thats fine because nobody can be sure that any of them got tortured to death specifically because of the leak

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Fallen Hamprince posted:

a whole bunch of pro-democracy activists who had met with state department representatives got named in the big wikileaks dump but thats fine because nobody can be sure that any of them got tortured to death specifically because of the leak

lol gently caress off hamprince. she served her time.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Fallen Hamprince posted:

glad we're in agreement

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 219 days!
a whole bunch of posters read this thread but that's fine because no one can be sure that any of them were tortured to death specifically by hamprince's posts

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

"pro-democracy activists who had met with state department representatives" is a real long-winded way of writing cia agents

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan

Prav posted:

"pro-democracy activists who had met with state department representatives" is a real long-winded way of writing cia agents

Assets. Like Bin Laden.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Pro-democracy activists like the Contras.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I'm a liberal and I support Chelsea :eng99:

the market is bullshit dummy!!!!!!

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Mecha Gojira posted:

Dickeye, imagine if you replaced the word "CIA" with "Nazi." It wouldn't be an improper comparison, since the CIA was built around Operation Paperclip guys. You know, all the ones who weren't involved in ballistic missile projects.

It's like that Captain America movie where it turned out SHIELD was Hydra all along. Except in real life. With real guns and real killer robots.

ballistic missiles are fuckin sweet though and so are killer robots

i generally try to reserve my "lmbo get hosed shithead" levels of not caring for actual nazis and not just idiots who bought into the government's line of bullshit because i mean i enlisted

in 2008

i dont have any room to give anyone poo poo about that kind of poo poo

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

ballistic missiles are fuckin sweet though and so are killer robots

i generally try to reserve my "lmbo get hosed shithead" levels of not caring for actual nazis and not just idiots who bought into the government's line of bullshit because i mean i enlisted

in 2008

i dont have any room to give anyone poo poo about that kind of poo poo

You missed the point: the CIA are LITERALLY Nazis. It's okay to say gently caress 'em.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
everyone is human and deserves a chance at redemption instead of summary execution, stop being weird macho men on the internet

gently caress the cia and nazis though, but i repeat myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

actual nazis and not just idiots who bought into the government's line of bullshit

The majority of historical Nazis were idiots who bought into the governments line of bullshit