Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
have the cops tried not macing people, to improve their public image

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
The cops need to find their own armored protesters to throw water bottles at.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

stunganking and ninja arresting people :nono:

I'm glad someone got this reference I'm just shocked they got it so fast

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
This thread is lacking in succ, here read the replies

https://twitter.com/DylanByers/status/908059155134529536

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Punchline: American police are overwrought and incompetent, wowza

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

ATTENTION PEACEFUL PROTESTORS YOU APPEAR TO BE ANGRY AT US FOR SOME REASON ps why are you protesting oh shiiiiit AHEM THIS PROTEST IS OVER

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

MaxxBot posted:

these "you cant tell hillary to not write a book" people are so stupid. no one is saying she can't write a book, everyone is saying its a bad idea and guess what! it is

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Matt Zerella posted:

does it help that I hate New Hampshire and Maine?

yes

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
if someone threw a bottle at me i would probably not mace them and i dont even have a riot shield or a helmet

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

deadgoon posted:

if someone threw a bottle at me i would probably not mace them and i dont even have a riot shield or a helmet

Sounds like anarchist talk *deploys a combination of tear gas and flashbangs*

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

MaxxBot posted:

You were not kidding.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Warning: this is peak succ. But look at how they write this whole fanfiction about what he said.

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

fits my needs posted:

why do Suck zoners only like progressive 80-90%+ white states :thunk:

Same reason that Hillary lost the election. The racist faux-progressives of the Sanders camp are too busy trying to make politics about them instead of getting out of the way so serious politicians can make real change. But I guess its more important to grandstand for white people than actually improve the lives of minorities.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

bennyfranks posted:

Same reason that Hillary lost the election. The racist faux-progressives of the Sanders camp are too busy trying to make politics about them instead of getting out of the way so serious politicians can make real change. But I guess its more important to grandstand for white people than actually improve the lives of minorities.

a+ for tone you've got the presumptuous scold down pat

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

bennyfranks posted:

Lol

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://twitter.com/Gabbiedrice78K/status/908117336686809088

This makes no sense. How did white men control access to HRC in 2016? Did they shut down the Internet? Is this referring to how Hillary Clinton lost? What changed from 2016 to 2017 that meant that white men couldn't control her access to Hillary Clinton?

Despite all this, people get the message, "Clinton good" and there are 33 comments and 275 retweets cheering it on

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
https://twitter.com/SenateDems/status/908796038651285504

:thunk:

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

bennyfranks you gotta turn up the subtlety knob for a good troll

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

galenanorth posted:

This makes no sense. How did white men control access to HRC in 2016? Did they shut down the Internet? Is this referring to how Hillary Clinton lost? What changed from 2016 to 2017 that meant that white men couldn't control her access to Hillary Clinton?

Despite all this, people get the message, "Clinton good" and there are 33 comments and 275 retweets cheering it on

Yeah what exactly has changed since 2016, seriously. That she wrote a book? She wrote a dozen and the most recent one in 2014

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

people will take my opinions seriously if i have a child avatar

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

galenanorth posted:

From the countless death threats the Sanders campaign sent to Hillary supporters to the laser focus on Sanders et al well after he should have rightfully bowed out of the race with dignity instead of harranging her at every turn (like he's still doing), white men had a vice grip on the discourse surrounding Hillary to the point that you couldn't, and still apparently can't, express any support at all for the First Woman Presidential Nominee without having thousands of Bernie Bros jumping down your throat. Just ask Jen Kirkman.

bennyfranks has issued a correction as of 01:36 on Sep 16, 2017

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

countless votes

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

comedyblissoption posted:

bennyfranks you gotta turn up the subtlety knob for a good troll

bennyfranks is good because of the lack of subtlety. also not a troll because of how transparent the posts are

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Yeah what exactly has changed since 2016, seriously. That she wrote a book? She wrote a dozen and the most recent one in 2014

Just like when Sarah Palin resigned from being governor of Alaska

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Over Easy posted:

Just like when Sarah Palin resigned from being governor of Alaska

What plot does this person imagine Hillary Clinton is harboring other than an increased rate of whining

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my favorite part of the ideal that white men are keeping HRC from her supporters is the $2k meet and greet book signing where she silently signed books blaming everyone else for her faults for an hour

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

In fairness to bennyfranks, they could well be trying to be more outrageous than the stuff they're parodying.

Which is probably not actually possible.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

loquacius posted:

What plot does this person imagine Hillary Clinton is harboring other than an increased rate of whining

She's going to take her supporters on a slingshot run around the sun in order to deliver the crucial Super Tuesday votes that break Obama's candidacy in 2008. like in Star Trek IV mixed with Terminator mixed with Reese Witherspoon from Election

Cornflakes
Dec 3, 2006

Whatever publishing house brought out Hillary's book is definitely not run by mostly white men

In conclusion,

https://mobile.twitter.com/mjwatts1983/status/908350074974961665

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Cornflakes posted:

Whatever publishing house brought out Hillary's book is definitely not run by mostly white men

In conclusion,

https://mobile.twitter.com/mjwatts1983/status/908350074974961665

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

thats an unhealthy weight gain in a month

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

bennyfranks posted:

From the countless death threats the Sanders campaign sent to Hillary supporters to the laser focus on Sanders et al well after he should have rightfully bowed out of the race with dignity instead of harranging her at every turn (like he's still doing), white men had a vice grip on the discourse surrounding Hillary to the point that you couldn't, and still apparently can't, express any support at all for the First Woman Presidential Nominee without having thousands of Bernie Bros jumping down your throat. Just ask Jen Kirkman.

Tellin it just like it really is, im with you bennyfranks :h:

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

I enjoy the things bennyfranks shares but I do wish he would embed the hilldroid tweets instead of copy/pasting

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

fits my needs posted:

why do Suck zoners only like progressive 80-90%+ white states :thunk:

same reason every liberal thinks Europe if the best place in the world

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

bennyfranks posted:

hillary bad tho????????

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

deadgoon posted:

hillary bad tho????????

Cornflakes
Dec 3, 2006

ah yes Jen Kirkman, expressing her support of...something

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Bernie didn't do enough to threaten Hillary and her supporters. He should have incited open revolt and a reign of terror. Bernie should have skipped the debate at the last minute and held unpermitted marches and rallies outside the buildings​. Bernie should have instructed his supporters to marginalize and terrorize the Clintonites at every turn. Bernie should have used his campaign funds to purchase thousands of cheap rifles and handed them out, loaded, to his most fervant supporters, with the promise that they would return with at least three bloody lanyards each. Bernie Bros should have stormed the DNC and performed mock executions on prominent donors live on national TV.

Unfortunately, he did not, and hell, the rest is history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Cornflakes posted:

ah yes Jen Kirkman, expressing her support of...something

Lmao "all women"

• Locked thread