Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Wear helmet always.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
on the other hand, don't

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Everybody in this flick is taking the most logical course of action considering the situation. Impressive.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

You're right.

Someone's got the guy, someone's got the bike, and I think that person on the left is calling 911

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

One person is stealing the bike, another grabbed his wallet and ran away.

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard

Finger Prince posted:

The first one is alright but it's missing something... Oh yeah, a few large rectangular metal hard boxes on the back.

The second one... Is it for jockeys with 5' long arms? Chimpanzees?

Shouldn't there be oil coolers on that 4 valve?

Wobbly Python
Jan 2, 2014

I'm marveling at how far disconnected from the bike he is by the time he enters frame.

What kind of shenanigans were afoot before he tried the tail light buffet?

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Wobbly Python posted:

I'm marveling at how far disconnected from the bike he is by the time he enters frame.

What kind of shenanigans were afoot before he tried the tail light buffet?

Im guessing hes never been on a motorcycle and just went full throttle and popped that clutch.

Seen it too many times.

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
I've done that in the woods, at a tree, in pads and helmet and poo poo. Ever heard every single one of your joints crack at once? Ug.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

JB50 posted:

Im guessing hes never been on a motorcycle and just went full throttle and popped that clutch.

Seen it too many times.

Nah, are you sure?

Seems like he already had forward motion before he cranked it.

Most of the time what I've seen with what you describe is bike scorpion kicks away, while the rider gets thrown on there rear end. Not launched across the air at velocity.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

The Bananana posted:

Nah, are you sure?

Seems like he already had forward motion before he cranked it.

Most of the time what I've seen with what you describe is bike scorpion kicks away, while the rider gets thrown on there rear end. Not launched across the air at velocity.

Maybe he did it from a rolling start? :shrug:

Wobbly Python
Jan 2, 2014
I'm just going to assume the bike hit a patch of wet leaves and filed for a divorce immediately after.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
https://i.imgur.com/NmmLhol.mp4

The PYF schadenfeude thread is amazing, by the way.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

clutchpuck posted:

I've done that in the woods, at a tree, in pads and helmet and poo poo. Ever heard every single one of your joints crack at once? Ug.

Yes, and every time I'm sure that was the sound of all those bones breaking

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

goddamnedtwisto posted:

https://i.imgur.com/NmmLhol.mp4

The PYF schadenfeude thread is amazing, by the way.

I died when the second dude slowly drifted into the curb and ate it.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

I'm assuming stunter bikes are set up so there's no return spring on the throttle wire?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Usually their idle is set to about 4K RPM so the bike is probably "idling" in that video

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRPLWoo6S0I

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

Would.

Then again, I do daily a 150cc, so...

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
So I saw this posted in town this morning:

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
I wouldn't let a 23 yo drive me in a car

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
I wouldn't take a passenger I didn't know.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

I bet his insurance company will totally have your back, bro

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

JHVH-1 posted:

Hey give us the phone number so we can send him all over town for a few days.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

JHVH-1 posted:

R.I.P. that dude, his bike, his little money making scheme, and his last passenger.

RIP all of those things

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

There are a ton of motorcycle taxis in China, I see no reason it wouldn't work in America

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

There are a ton of motorcycle taxis in China, I see no reason it wouldn't work in America

The best irony is undetectable sarcasm.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Sagebrush posted:

People don't ride motorcycles the same way

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

nsaP posted:

People don't ride motorcycles the same way

I hear their women ride them sideways

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Sagebrush posted:

I took one in China when I was about 19. Wrong side of the highway splitting traffic, riding on the sidewalk, blowing through lights, all without any gear. It was fun but I wouldn't do it now.

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

They have them in Paris where they use Goldwings. They seem OK, but sharing helmets is gross and I wouldn't trust a 23 year old.

Keket
Apr 18, 2009

Mhmm
Finally edited together the footage from my little trip to Snowdonia a few weeks back, slightly sloppy editing as I'm still bitter about my gopro corrupting some of the footage :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ8eF2zc0As

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Finger Prince posted:

I hear their women ride them sideways

Lawl

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
Is that guy mushroom head?

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!
He looks like someone from the MIB shot him in the head and he's in the process of growing a new one.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Say goodbye to mushroomhead by saying hello to MushroomHead™, our corporate mascot!!!

4/20 NEVER FORGET
Dec 2, 2002

NEVER FORGET OK
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u1R1WJ_nvY

Got attacked by the leftovers of a VHS tape on the way to work today. Once I got the bike stopped it was pretty loving hilarious how wrapped up in it I was.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Be kind, please rewind!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

4/20 NEVER FORGET posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u1R1WJ_nvY

Got attacked by the leftovers of a VHS tape on the way to work today. Once I got the bike stopped it was pretty loving hilarious how wrapped up in it I was.

I'm glad it didn't wrap up in a wheel or your chain, but goddamn that is funny