Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

fruit on the bottom posted:

I went to the doctors today and got measured as 5'2". I thought I was 5'6"...

So not only am I hideously deformed, balding and autistic, I am also a turbo manlet.

Anyone know any good rope suppliers?

Mods, change my name to "hideously deformed, balding, autistic, turbo manlet" asap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

How do you not know you're 4 inches shorter than you think, what the hell.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

caps on caps on caps posted:

Mods, change my name to "hideously deformed, balding, autistic, turbo manlet" asap

it'd be shorter to just use your real name

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

i knew a couple dudes who were 5'2", and while dating was probably harder for them than a similarly situated taller guy, they still did ok with women because, surprise, they were funny and intelligent and not creepy misogynists

People can't snap their fingers and become funny and intelligent though. Being genuinely funny and intelligent might even be almost completely out of a person's control.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

The Dennis System posted:

People can't snap their fingers and become funny and intelligent though. Being genuinely funny and intelligent might even be almost completely out of a person's control.

lol

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Improbable Lobster posted:

I bet that jockeys get decent money

One of the dudes who comes into my work place is a former jockey, retired now, and he's married

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pick posted:

One of the dudes who comes into my work place is a former jockey, retired now, and he's married

If a jockey is an incel is he jockeycel?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The Dennis System posted:

I'm funny and intelligent, but I can't snap my fingers!

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
fleshlights are creepier than dildos too, though. they are

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

They are, but I think that's tied into a lot of other things relative to a man being seen as pathetic if they can't get sex. I certainly don't think all people who use them are as creepy or hosed up as incels, and I feel like they should be exactly as creepy as dildos.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

i think the creepiness of fleshlights comes from the fact that they're realistic facsimiles of vaginas. dildos come in all kinds of weird shapes and colors so it's less like you're buying disembodied genitalia (i know realistic dildos exist, those are kinda creepy too though)

Barudak
May 7, 2007

They make like, plastic jelly egg things that are intended to provide better stimulation (if a mans dick could vibrate he would never sleep) than a vagina and people view them as equally pathetic. The shape of the device* has no bearing so much as the stereotype and social pressure.

*Exceptions exist, like people who get genital molds of their significant other and keep using them adter they break up

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

i think the creepiness of fleshlights comes from the fact that they're realistic facsimiles of vaginas. dildos come in all kinds of weird shapes and colors so it's less like you're buying disembodied genitalia (i know realistic dildos exist, those are kinda creepy too though)

Yeah I don't know anyone who ever had one of the realistic ones for actual use (vs. humour).

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pick posted:

Yeah I don't know anyone who ever had one of the realistic ones for actual use (vs. humour).

I think you have to have a very specific outlook on the future of your life to invest in a genital look-a-like sex toy.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I do.

She was a strange, strange woman.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

I do.

She was a strange, strange woman.

Obviously, since she liked a penis aesthetically, when you can get even those blown glass ones which are gorgeous.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

She got it because they were in an LDR so she had elaborate, hours long, skype sex calls and rach had realistic genital toys of the other so it would be more like they were loving each other.

Yes, she freely shared this information with everyone, unprompted

MettleRamiel
Jun 29, 2005

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

i knew a couple dudes who were 5'2", and while dating was probably harder for them than a similarly situated taller guy, they still did ok with women because, surprise, they were funny and inteligent and not creepy misogynists

I'm 5' 8" so below average, but I have zero problem with women, even with ones who say height is important because despite what these guys will tell you most women don't even notice or care. They're too busy looking for personality and poo poo to dwell on height. The only time girls make a big deal is if the short dude makes it a big deal and a core part of his identity blaming it for his problem with women. It turns out that "I'm short so women find me repulsive " is a bit of a turn off.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
It's hard for a woman to stimulate herself internally w/o some kind of object. I think this explains why dildos are not so creepy. They're like a back scratcher for the vagina.

But why would a man need to use a fleshlight when his own hand would work just as well or better, and be easier to clean?

(Well maybe I could understand if the guy's hand was all rough and callous-y from a hard day's work, but something tells me that kind of man is not the prime demographic for the fleshlight.)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

MettleRamiel posted:

I'm 5' 8" so below average, but I have zero problem with women, even with ones who say height is important because despite what these guys will tell you most women don't even notice or care. They're too busy looking for personality and poo poo to dwell on height. The only time girls make a big deal is if the short dude makes it a big deal and a core part of his identity blaming it for his problem with women. It turns out that "I'm short so women find me repulsive " is a bit of a turn off.

I lived with a guy for a while that was no more than like 5'4". He never had problems. Who would have guessed, if you are a normal human being other human beings won't mind being in your vicinity.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Quote is not edit, drat it!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

I lived with a guy for a while that was no more than like 5'4". He never had problems. Who would have guessed, if you are a normal human being other human beings won't mind being in your vicinity.

My bff from elementary school (who I still know now) is like 5'2" and he has my favorite wife of all my dude friends' wives. she owns. he's doin great and he has a great personality.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
It's almost as if incels are looking for any excuse they can find for their horrible misogynistic behavior that doesn't involve fixing their horrible misogynistic behavior.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Lack of self confidence and self esteem are extremely unattractive qualities for a man to have. If you obsess over any part of your appearance like these guys do, you won't do well with women.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Women DO prefer taller guys generally speaking

the incels just blow everything out of proportions and make everything absolute

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

David Heinrich posted:

Lack of self confidence and self esteem are extremely unattractive qualities for a man to have. If you obsess over any part of your appearance like these guys do, you won't do well with women.

In a way you are totally right. But women have to know that internally we are all judging our own appearance on a constant basis even if we are cucumber cool on the outside. Right?

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
I mean unless you obsess so good that you make yourself like into a god come down to earth, I guess. would probs solve the confidence issue too? idk

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I look like poo poo and i dont have no probs dating

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Literally A Person posted:

In a way you are totally right. But women have to know that internally we are all judging our appearance on a constant basis even if we are cucumber cool on the outside. Right?

I think most people do the self-judging thing, but not everyone. I see gifs in the AUG thread of morbidly obese women dancing in bikinis without a care in the world, and I think "I wish I had that much self-confidence".

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

green chicken feet posted:

I think most people do the self-judging thing, but not everyone. I see gifs in the AUG thread of morbidly obese women dancing in bikinis without a care in the world, and I think "I wish I had that much self-confidence".

Self-confidence or body dimorphism? Like, in reality my body isn't bad. I exercise regularly and am in decent shape. The moment I remove my shirt in public my brain immediately starts telling me that I weigh 300 pounds and I'm scaring the women and small children. I could see someone having the same but opposite reaction as me.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
My tip to goon idiots everywhere is to find your confidence or be good enough to pretend you are confident

in my experience it is the thing women respond to best

that does not mean 'be an rear end in a top hat'

it just means be secure in urself

ugly confident dudes get laid constantly

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

green chicken feet posted:

It's hard for a woman to stimulate herself internally w/o some kind of object. I think this explains why dildos are not so creepy. They're like a back scratcher for the vagina.

But why would a man need to use a fleshlight when his own hand would work just as well or better, and be easier to clean?

(Well maybe I could understand if the guy's hand was all rough and callous-y from a hard day's work, but something tells me that kind of man is not the prime demographic for the fleshlight.)

It's a different sensation. Same reason anyone does anything different in how they masturbate that deviates from knocking one out in bed or in front of the computer.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

My tip to goon idiots everywhere is to find your confidence or be good enough to pretend you are confident

in my experience it is the thing women respond to best

that does not mean 'be an rear end in a top hat'

it just means be secure in urself

ugly confident dudes get laid constantly

The trick is realizing there aren't really any ugly dudes. There aren't any ugly women.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

The "assholes get girls, THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!" thing is generally only true because douchebags have a massively inflated sense of self esteem, which can often be mistaken for confidence. They also actually talk to girls, which helps. The disgusting idiot who walks up to a girl and says some vulgar nonsense will, eventually, have some success (or get slapped, for a good end), especially if they're decent looking. The disgusting idiot who sits in a corner with a perpetual frown, angry about how a woman he's never spoken to and has no plans to speak to won't suck his dick, he's probably not gonna have odds as good.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

The trick is realizing there aren't really any ugly dudes. There aren't any ugly women.

There aren't ugly men but there are ugly women

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Pick posted:

Being corpulent is not not ugly, though.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
All men are ugly, all women are ugly. Only those blue people from Avatar are attractive.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

This page is terrible. Post incel things.

Anyway, shots fired:

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Fleshlights are creepy because society has a history of objectifying and brutalizing women. The answer isn't to be poo poo to ppl who buy them but to work together to enact a feminist Utopia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dude could start by taking the paperbag off his head

• Locked thread